Will Unreal Engine 4 be only available on 45 content server?

Ozonek

After reading Korean and Russian news I realized something. I might have been naive thinking that we'll get Unreal Engine 4 on the core game next year. After all the ensuring: "UE4 comes this year", I always assumed it means they will update actual live Blade and Soul.

We need confirmation on this, however it seems the "Complete" version with content from 6 years ago will be the only thing running on the new engine and actual players will get screwed once again with more promises: "Hey, we'll update all content to UE4 by 2027".

Seriously, if that's the answer then why not close the game altogether?

dude there is no secret anymore we have a date 12.2019 so the official news is HERE RU gona update to UE4 (p2p server china TW same p2p servers ) need confirmation for WEST region we runing the ONLY FTP model

Edited by D3aThLoCk

18 minutes ago, youzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz said:

Why are you asking this here? how the hell are we supposed to know?? Nobody is forcing to jump on the new server and quit wasting your time speculating and just wait for official news.

I'm not asking you. I'm asking the publishers. That's the official forum right here.

14 minutes ago, Ozonek said:

I'm not asking you. I'm asking the publishers. That's the official forum right here.

You said it yourself recently Ncwest team is clueless so yeah pretty pointless to ask and I also agree you should wait for an official announcement 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozonek said:

After reading Korean and Russian news I realized something. I might have been naive thinking that we'll get Unreal Engine 4 on the core game next year. After all the ensuring: "UE4 comes this year", I always assumed it means they will update actual live Blade and Soul.

We need confirmation on this, however it seems the "Complete" version with content from 6 years ago will be the only thing running on the new engine and actual players will get screwed once again with more promises: "Hey, we'll update all content to UE4 by 2027".

Seriously, if that's the answer then why not close the game altogether?

All you hear is rumours and google translates. What korea announces is korea's business and only applies to them.  We will get an official announcement when there is date the engine upgrade will hit NA/EU.

If there is no date yet you wont have any announcements.

And just FYI:

If other versions upgrade to UE4, you can be 100% sure we will also, else they would have to make explicit and separate patches and fixes only for our version of the game which is double costs and double effort.

As much as I like Keroppi, he's just guessing and is clueless as to how everything works from the technical side. If anything, he is reinforcing the idea that we'll wait for UE4 on live servers for years to come.

11 hours ago, Destrudo said:

kerropi support ncw$st and ncw$st suport kerropi ,he  is a  part of the fiesta as always

You have proof of this? Verifiable proof? No? Ah, it's your opinion? Do you enjoy demeaning people because your own thought up conspiracies?

BTW, did you see his first video on this subject? No? Probably not because you seem to hate this individual (and others like him).

Oh, did you watch his video where he RAGED at NCS/NCW over the latest update (The Weapons Reduction Costs That Weren't)? No? Hmm...clearly your opinion on this individual is reactionary and because he goes against your own personal perception of NCS/NCW, the game, and players that you call Whales, is faulty and clearly uninformed. You can continue to wear your tinfoil hat and bask in the rumors that abound.

well iam prety sure i have seen ALL video from keropi prety preeeeeeeeety sure he help me  lot when i start to play

yes i have see the 1st video from him about this subject

now about rage video i can answer only on keropi style

ase mas re fularaki me ton papara pou kathete kai kanei video se kathe update mono kai mono gia na apantish otan ta giemia edw kanoun moko gia ta panta giati apo thn korea tous exoun gia fapes 

6 mhnes trome "nerf "sti mapa kai o allos kathete kai leei kalh doulia paides sunexiste etsi slourp slourp slourp

pou sto teleutaiio video gia to  ue4 sou leei pos pare stin mapa ue3 ston live server kai katse perimene mexri o 45aris na ftasei ton live gia na guni merge  .. pes pos einai test server more pff ti egune den trexei mia katse paize san ton hlithio kai se 2-3-4 xronia tha sou kanoume to update 

den einai douleia tou keropi na ksekatharisei to topio gia to ue4 h doulitsa tou einai na se hremush me paparies tupou milao me producers developers stin kina stin korea kai tetoies malakies etsi oste esu na kaneis MOKO kaina sunexiseis na ta skas aionia perimenontas ta gimania edw na sou baloun ue4,

enoite oti perimename na pesei video edw tou kero gia na hremush to forum eidika meta to eptahmero ban pou efage o d3ath etsi epeidh enoxlhse fantasou balame kai stoixhma mpures.

thats all 

Edited by Destrudo

Idk why people are saying Kero is supporting NCWest. Let me read it for you
New content based on Unreal Engine 4!
And we are introducing a new Frontier server!
They consider them two separate introductons, meaning no, it is not for Frontier server.
What Kero was smoking though, I don't know. I want it whatever it is lmao. "they'll update the game to be on UE4 starting with level 50 patch"
No, they're going to update it all the way. You can not have a game run off two separate engines like that, and again, it says new content based on UE4, meaning the latest and greatest shall indeed have it.
Will Ncwest be getting it though? Hell if I know.

7 hours ago, Laura099 said:

What Kero was smoking though, I don't know. I want it whatever it is lmao. "they'll update the game to be on UE4 starting with level 50 patch"
No, they're going to update it all the way. You can not have a game run off two separate engines like that, and again, it says new content based on UE4, meaning the latest and greatest shall indeed have it.

i was thinking same as you xD

7 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

The could fix these rumors, however I think they enjoy watching people suffer for months and then 3 days before release have a stream.

Orrr...they have nothing to "fix" because there is nothing planned yet for our version.  They cannot state / announce something when they dont have a full idea yet.

I don't think i would play the old lvl 45 version of the game again, i have too many bad and frustrating memories about it.

Unless they also do an immense update to the games content i don't see how the old version is better in any way,

boss Mechanics were very simple or non existent, if you think the Hae Mujin Event boss was lame, remember, this was an actual boss in one of the higher dungeons back then.

Trying go get a crafting recipe from one stupid dungeon just to be able to craft transformation stones and progress...

Open World content that was extremely hostile to melee classes where ranged classes got all the good loot because only they were able to deal dps to the world bosses, and loot was DPS based.

Compared to now, the places to farm resources was even more scarce, you had to grind daily quests for a hand full of silver every day.

Edited by Arohk