Sign in to follow this  
D3aThLoCk

ue 4 release - 45lvl server -new class

Recommended Posts

Grimoir   
40 minutes ago, Destrudo said:

well i dont know about u but i update my soul from 0 to true tiger  before the 90% and it took me 2 years and 200k gold ONLY the soul do the maths for the rest of the gear till tt9.. for me is 900k lose in total. 

So? thats your fault for wanting the item maxed out. thats not NC's fault if they decide to make upgrades easier on it. If you want to have it NOW it will cost you more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Destrudo   

so is milions right ?no jokesxD?

 

because someone start droping videos from utubers lets see some more // nero opiinion :

 

feel free to post more videos  from utubers

 

 

Edited by Destrudo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iKickz   

You guys are still aransu 3 / raven with ascending soul and bt accessories, thirsty for a "fresh start" server, because you were too lazy in the current server to gear up. Maybe you should just quit the game. Give a new server a few months, and you'll just be a pleb again that everyone trashes on because you're too lazy to actually play the game. Then you'll be back to crying about p2w. You think standing around in game and not earning anything for years now is the reason the game is p2w. Rediculous. The same thing will happen on a new server and you'll get left behind again and stomped all over by the people who actually earn their gear. So go ahead and switch over and say "It's good for the new players!" and call yura p2w. You just want level 45 patch because there was no gear and you could afford to not actually play the game and earn stuff. Maybe this game isn't for you. Farewell and thanks for allowing ncsoft to split the community even more. Enjoy the balance for a few months, before your story gear and story gems get outdated again. 

Edited by iKickz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2019 at 9:19 PM, Grimoir said:

I think you do not realize which publisher this is xD

 

I do not see gear or hongmoon points as the problem.

The game literally stopped being fun when they started to nerf dungeon mechanics and remove parts of them. thats why the level 45 patch was so amazing cause the dungeons had mechs everyone had to do, there were no removals, there was no crying about things are too hard it was just fun.

 

Now all you get is people crying how hard things are, everything gets nerfed and becomes boring. i would say the players ruined the game more than the publisher.

I know which publisher this is...they already killed 4 games...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Destrudo   

so today on bade and soul tv we have some answers

 

our server gona take ONLY VISUAL upgrate not an complete ue4 update (until 2021 or imo never)

 

about the new 45 server they say "everything u see on ign video is about frontier server"

so what we see on video

 

1 a brand new game named

        bns complete

2 full unreal engine 4

3 new pvp area new advance combat system sieges raid bosses realm vs realm battles etc

 

so that server is not a fresh start server is a brand new game BASED on old (  when i say old i mean what we have now) bns is a reamake of bns on eu4 

 

with new staff 

 

not a "clasic" server but a brand new game and they dont know yet if this NEW GAME come to our region

 

our server will be the "CLASIC " server with visuals from the blade and soul complete server ..

 

 

also they inform us about BBQ with bill and if any of ftp players are tired from the game must  take a break or quit whatever they  dont care !!!

 

ps dont cry for kicks on f8 even "gm's" do it on blade and social (social social social) streams 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Destrudo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Destrudo said:

so today on bade and soul tv we have some answers

 

our server gona take ONLY VISUAL upgrate not an complete ue4 update (until 2021 or imo never)

 

about the new 45 server they say "everything u see on ign video is about frontier server"

so what we see on video

 

1 a brand new game named

        bns complete

2 full unreal engine 4

3 new pvp area new advance combat system sieges raid bosses realm vs realm battles etc

 

so that server is not a fresh start server is a brand new game BASED on old (  when i say old i mean what we have now) bns is a reamake of bns on eu4 

 

with new staff 

 

not a "clasic" server but a brand new game and they dont know yet if this NEW GAME come to our region

 

our server will be the "CLASIC " server with visuals from the blade and soul complete server ..

 

 

also they inform us about BBQ with bill and if any of ftp players are tired from the game must  take a break or quit whatever they  dont care !!!

 

ps dont cry for kicks on f8 even "gm's" do it on blade and social (social social social) streams 

 

 

 

 

Only visuals? Well... literally no one cares about that. People are waiting for UE4, because they hope that it'll fix performance. Only visuals will make like 90% of population to leave. Maybe even more...and full upgrade at 2021 or never? Well...game will die before it reaches 2021. Especially with only visuals upgrade instead of full UE4.

 

They don't care about f2p players. That's stupid. Why even make game free to play then? Why not make buy to play with monthly sub, if you don't care about people who play for free? And actually B2P plus sub could save game. Most successful games use buy to play plus sub model. But well...ncsoft doesn't want game to be successful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
8 hours ago, Destrudo said:

our server gona take ONLY VISUAL upgrate not an complete ue4 update (until 2021 or imo never)

Idk what stream you watched but they said our game will get the complete upgrade, not just visuals, an entire overhaul. Not to mention you cant just "update" visuals when doing a game port as half the things would simply no longer work. so if you wanna give information give accurate one.

 

8 hours ago, Destrudo said:

1 a brand new game named

        bns complete

2 full unreal engine 4

3 new pvp area new advance combat system sieges raid bosses realm vs realm battles etc

 

so that server is not a fresh start server is a brand new game BASED on old (  when i say old i mean what we have now) bns is a reamake of bns on eu4 

They clearly stated that everything you hear / see about it is KR only so far there are no plans for our region for a server like that and if anything changes they will announce it.

 

 

Edited by Grimoir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crimhare   
10 hours ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

They don't care about f2p players. That's stupid. Why even make game free to play then? Why not make buy to play with monthly sub, if you don't care about people who play for free? And actually B2P plus sub could save game. Most successful games use buy to play plus sub model. But well...ncsoft doesn't want game to be successful.

It is actually very common mistake to think that f2p players don't pay. They may not subscribe but they still may do irregular payments not lower then subscriber. And b2p or p2p or any other model including f2p are not obligatory for success of game. I strongly suspect that it is opposite: the most successful games can profit with b2p+p2p model. When they can't - they switch to f2p, mostly after several years or some unlucky patch. I think SWTOR went through that. TSW/SWL also to some extent.

 

I think with current state of a game (even from the view of new player) gating access behind p2p will finish it.

Edited by Crimhare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Crimhare said:

I think SWTOR went through that.

BioWare was forced to go F2P because they lost 1.5 million subscribers after they dropped update 1.2 where the Sorcerer and Sage were both nerfed into oblivion for DPS and only option left was the healing spec. Force healing was weak compared to the other non-force healing specs. Why did they pull this nerf? New PvP players did not know how to interrupt (using their interrupt ability, game only out for 3 months when that nerf landed) and whined that the two aforementioned classes were too powerful. LUL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
2 hours ago, StrykerGaming said:

BioWare was forced to go F2P because they lost 1.5 million subscribers after they dropped update 1.2 where the Sorcerer and Sage were both nerfed into oblivion for DPS and only option left was the healing spec. Force healing was weak compared to the other non-force healing specs. Why did they pull this nerf? New PvP players did not know how to interrupt (using their interrupt ability, game only out for 3 months when that nerf landed) and whined that the two aforementioned classes were too powerful. LUL

reminds me of how people thought about summoners when the game launched xD They were also crying how because they have the cat they are over powered etc....while simply people didnt know how to fight a summoner and were always going for the cat xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crimhare   
21 hours ago, StrykerGaming said:

BioWare was forced to go F2P because they lost 1.5 million subscribers after they dropped update 1.2 where the Sorcerer and Sage were both nerfed into oblivion for DPS and only option left was the healing spec. Force healing was weak compared to the other non-force healing specs. Why did they pull this nerf? New PvP players did not know how to interrupt (using their interrupt ability, game only out for 3 months when that nerf landed) and whined that the two aforementioned classes were too powerful. LUL

Quite possible. Unlucky patch. PvP population is very vocal in every game. I myself played SWTOR from 4.x to 5.0 and left after 5.0 hit the fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2019 at 9:53 PM, Crimhare said:

It is actually very common mistake to think that f2p players don't pay. They may not subscribe but they still may do irregular payments not lower then subscriber. And b2p or p2p or any other model including f2p are not obligatory for success of game. I strongly suspect that it is opposite: the most successful games can profit with b2p+p2p model. When they can't - they switch to f2p, mostly after several years or some unlucky patch. I think SWTOR went through that. TSW/SWL also to some extent.

 

I think with current state of a game (even from the view of new player) gating access behind p2p will finish it.

Actually they don't profit. F2P is garbage. WOW has like 15 times more daily players (like 4-5 million) than blade and soul (less than 200k) . Final fantasy like 7 times (about 1.5million). Both of those games are buy to play with sub, but both have so many daily players that it's  higher than rest games in the list combined...tbh FF XIV might have more daily players than all free MMORPG combined. And I'm talking about daily players. Average amount of players which are online each day...not useless thing, like number of characters or accounts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this