ue 4 release - 45lvl server -new class

D3aThLoCk

a lot of things happend in korea on december 

ue 4 release (?)

45 lvl cup server

new class

sieges

new combat system

have the ncwe$st a plan to informe us about all this  ??

and what is the plan for our region?? we get this update or not?

a producer letter maybe 

something??

Edited by D3aThLoCk

well i am in panic.

the 3 last update make me almost quit the game.. i need informations ,

i dont want to spend 1 more minute in the game if they plan to NOT release the ue4 on west or open a ue4 45 lvl server 1st and THEN update our client

Edited by D3aThLoCk

I have no desire to start my character over again in the classic version of the game that sounds horrible.  

If they don't upgrade the core engine of the actual game to unreal engine 4 that would be a massive fail.

They also really need to fix the optimization of the game and the servers in the west. The game has been in a consistent decline because they keep treating us like 5th class citizens.

It's a Shame we don't get to enjoy the game as it was meant to be played, as it is played in the east.

Just a thought but maybe it's a possibility that their new server might be a test server to get feedback on UE4? Capping at lv 45 is where the performance really went to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and they are trying to see what they did wrong to make the game started going downhill? 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SuperMang said:

Just a thought but maybe it's a possibility that their new server might be a test server to get feedback on UE4? Capping at lv 45 is where the performance really went to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and they are trying to see what they did wrong to make the game started going downhill? 

Exactly this. Blade and Soul classic will be a test ground for UE4, you cant possibly make such a huge game engine change and not put it into a real test before updating the live servers. Theres a lot of work behind this that you guys know nothing about.

And ofc NCWest knows about those changes and either they will implement them or not depends on their will. It would be great to get the sieges as soon as maybe fall 2020 (KR wont get sieges in december, KR promotional videos hint things that will come in the next 6 months or so).

I didnt see anything about the new class, more like FM 3rd spec (lightning). The new class should be a spear wielder. This is the only class from the franchise that is missing.

Il y a 19 heures, Incognito a dit :

I have no desire to start my character over again in the classic version of the game that sounds horrible.  

If they don't upgrade the core engine of the actual game to unreal engine 4 that would be a massive fail.

They also really need to fix the optimization of the game and the servers in the west. The game has been in a consistent decline because they keep treating us like 5th class citizens.

It's a Shame we don't get to enjoy the game as it was meant to be played, as it is played in the east.

Horrible is the pay to win state the game is now. Tbh I hope they'll shut down current servers and start again from lv 45 patch on ue4. bringing it back to lv45 version actually would save game. Max hongmoon level 5. No need to upgrade billion items. No OP gems. No soul. No gloves,badges, heart, or brain. No stupid things like unity system and upgrade paths which make sense. Now game is such trainwreck, that I'm no longer interested in it. 

Il y a 2 heures, YunoGasaiYandere a dit :

Horrible is the pay to win state the game is now. Tbh I hope they'll shut down current servers and start again from lv 45 patch on ue4. bringing it back to lv45 version actually would save game. Max hongmoon level 5. No need to upgrade billion items. No OP gems. No soul. No gloves,badges, heart, or brain. No stupid things like unity system and upgrade paths which make sense. Now game is such trainwreck, that I'm no longer interested in it. 

True but then you get:

Thousands of materials needed per upgrade item (the same materials for weapon and accessories)

200/300 blackwyrm essences per box for an rng chance of a hongmoon hexagonal gem with attack power.

Thousands of fodder materials to feed to your weapon and accessories

Needing to do open world PVP for the best in slot soulshields in misty woods.

If its really like old lvl 45: then you will need a lot of different transformation stones(Viridian, Cinderlands, Moonwater), with the moonwater ones limited to the lucky few who gett the recipy drop from Brighstone

Very limited amount of Brilliant keys so you will have to run dungeons several times to get the weapon you need

So...i would say comparing to now, the level 45 days were much much harder and more time consuming to upgrade.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

No OP gems. No soul. No gloves,badges, heart, or brain.

No (new) content...

How often do you think had I and others done Poha when our chars were 45? 100x, 200x, 2.000x? more?

Yes, it would be nice to see Bns in its old state again. But that's it.

I'm completely tired and unmotivated to play the game as is right now, I can't even afford to level from GC6 to GC9 thanks to the wonderful "reduction" NCWest gave us. And every time I think in a frash start in UE4, it sounds better for me, as long as adds enough changes to not be just the same with better lightning. Just play, enjoy, and not caring about having to buy things from F10 to be able to progress like they pretend you to do right now.

40 minutes ago, Toshiwoshi said:

enjoy, and not caring about having to buy things from F10 to be able to progress like they pretend you to do right now.

if the 45 server will be like the old days, you will not be able to progress anywhere without buying mats and stones from f5.  :D

It's the same management/dev team so no matter what you'll have the same issues that are present today; miscommunication issues and overall lack of giving af. So with that being said, and known, unless they sell the IP to a company that has gaming experience then we will continue to have the same issues we have right now,

Edited by Incontinentia Buttocks

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

So...i would say comparing to now, the level 45 days were much much harder and more time consuming to upgrade.

Well for my part i was totally free to play and didnt play 24/7 but still i was one of the best geared players in the (back then) german server. Atleast you could reach max gear back than in a reasonable ammount of time which is nowdays impossible due to the lack of farm spots and the ammount of items you have to upgrade. Back then it was pretty much weapon and you are nearly done since accesories didnt cost that much to upgrade.

I doubt a BNS Classic could keep me too but i wish this game to be on PS4 or Ps5 and this will probably happen soon after this update. (they announced it in 2017 but we never heared anything about it since then).

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I doubt a BNS Classic could keep me too but i wish this game to be on PS4 or Ps5 and this will probably happen soon after this update. (they announced it in 2017 but we never heared anything about it since then).

Well, if they were working on the UE4 upgrade its good they didnt release the game on either PS4 or Xbox, as then they would have even more work now. After the update they can just do one port.

5 hours ago, Cohen said:

No (new) content...

How often do you think had I and others done Poha when our chars were 45? 100x, 200x, 2.000x? more?

Yes, it would be nice to see Bns in its old state again. But that's it.

And they would do it 2000 more...
New content isnt priority if it kills the game. I rather have game with lv45 patch and only outfits in cash shop, than a trainwreck which it is now. Actually blade and soul now is just parody of itself and looks more like insult to gaming industry, than an actual game. Only way it can be fixed by starting overv and avoiding making mistakes they done with latest version. And they should get rid of unity system and reduce max hogmoon level to 5 or 10. Even at lv60 patch. Get rid of hongmoon point system. Max hongmoon level reacheable by everyone in like 2-3 months if you play at least 5 hours/day. Let the actual visible gear to see how strong you are. Not some hidden stats like unity or hongmoon points...
Game in current state is such trash..that as I said before..I stopped playing it...there's literally nothing fun it..it needs to either get closed permannetly and stop draining money from fools orclose current servers, and start new ones from zero with ue4 engine..well..they could add all 12 classes from the beginning too...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

I rather have game with lv45 patch and only outfits in cash shop

I think you do not realize which publisher this is xD

13 minutes ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

is just parody of itself and looks more like insult to gaming industry, than an actual game. Only way it can be fixed by starting overv and avoiding making mistakes they done with latest version. And they should get rid of unity system and reduce max hogmoon level to 5 or 10. Even at lv60 patch. Get rid of hongmoon point system. Max hongmoon level reacheable by everyone in like 2-3 months if you play at least 5 hours/day. Let the actual visible gear to see how strong you are. Not some hidden stats like unity or hongmoon points...
Game in current state is such trash..that as I said before..I stopped playing it...there's literally nothing fun it..it needs to either get closed permannetly and stop draining money from fools orclose current servers, and start new ones from zero with ue4 engine..well..they could add all 12 classes from the beginning too...

I do not see gear or hongmoon points as the problem.

The game literally stopped being fun when they started to nerf dungeon mechanics and remove parts of them. thats why the level 45 patch was so amazing cause the dungeons had mechs everyone had to do, there were no removals, there was no crying about things are too hard it was just fun.

Now all you get is people crying how hard things are, everything gets nerfed and becomes boring. i would say the players ruined the game more than the publisher.

• Like 1

The forum is to give our comments or recommendations, not to give rumors. If any moderator reads this, in my opinion they should announce something about the changes on other servers, because now we are all concerned with "what will happen?" since players like me have less than 1 year in this game ,and see ads on other servers that will create other servers for Level 45 with UE4, ... being the situation of our YURA server with a low level of popularity comparing With other servers, I think the new level 45 server would benefit the most. Not everyone wants to start from 0, but a new server with UE4 should not be created without taking into account the old Yura server. In my experience in other games, I can say that:

Only continue with 1 UE4 server where everyone migrates to the new level 45 server or the same server is maintained with the new UE4 engine, ... but maintaining 2 servers will only cause one server to benefit more.

Edited by SaikuoX

why u bring kerropi videos here?? he is not a part of ns$west (or maybe he is?) every time when a mess come with updates  kerropi make a video to mention the problem and  calm down the players with false informations or "i hope to fix that or plz dont do that "etc  and i dont want to mention how many times in official bns tv cyan say "if u want infos go see keropi videos"

he is a part of the fiesta imo 

about his video   he talk about china region with 12 server not our region with 2 servers and he advice the player to wait and not panic ,also  omg he advice the players to "try the frontier server" ,the ncw$st dream 

go try the new server meanwile we wipe the live  during low population 

ps a 7 days ban to D3aThLoCk is a very good answer for all players about all that mess gj keep rocking

Edited by Destrudo

1 hour ago, Destrudo said:

why u bring kerropi videos here?? he is not a part of ns$west (or maybe he is?) every time when a mess come with updates  kerropi make a video to mention the problem and  calm down the players with false informations or "i hope to fix that or plz dont do that "etc  and i dont want to mention how many times in official bns tv cyan say "if u want infos go see keropi videos"

he is a part of the fiesta imo 

about his video   he talk about china region with 12 server not our region with 2 servers and he advice the player to wait and not panic ,also  omg he advice the players to "try the frontier server" ,the ncw$st dream 

go try the new server meanwile we wipe the live  during low population 

Keroppis videos are very helpful, he creates a lot of guides for dungeons and game mechanics, hence why Cyan recommends watching his videos, because they acknowledge him as a good source for guides and information about in game. This has absolutely nothing to do with what NC does. so you should stop spreading rumors on this.

Secondly,

They will not and cannot wipe the current server, it would have a lot of legal implications if they did. So unless there is an official statement from NC you should also stop spreading rumors and fueling hate.

• Like 1

truth hearts always ,kerro always cover the mess with one video dont take it as hate.. i always watch videos o of kerro he help me so much btw

but this post is directly to publisher ,post a video with false  informations or talk what OTHERS regions do is not clear nothing

also the advertisment of the frontier server it not give answers about what is going on to live servers after the ue4.

kerro aways suport NC 1 time only he make a video to blame NC and he make it on chinese!!!!!!!!!!!

the 90% gear nerf in the past 6 months is not a rumor mid-end gamers lose milions of gold with that "good job ncsoft with that nerf it helps new players( kerro words not mine)"

the new "nerf "double cost of the gc9-tt9 and delay progress for mid end game gear even more for mounths(silence from kerro) .is that rumors too?

the munipulation of the ingame market is that rumors too?

all that updates on 6 past months have a target ... the delay of mid- end game gear prograssion at least  till december(thats before ue4 anouncement )and omg what a suprise new clean 45 lvl server comming .for sure that is not a rumor right?

u know whatelse  isnot  a rumor?? korea tw chine ru anounced ue4 on live servers.did u see any anounce  ON WEST REGION??? everything else is clear till i get an official answer .at  least for me

Edited by Destrudo

47 minutes ago, Destrudo said:

but this post is directly to publisher ,post a video with false  informations or talk what OTHERS regions do is not clear nothing

also the advertisment of the frontier server it not give answers about what is going on to live servers after the ue4.

kerro aways suport NC 1 time only he make a video to blame NC and he make it on chinese!!!!!!!!!!!

the 90% gear nerf in the past 6 months is not a rumor mid-end gamers lose milions of gold with that "good job ncsoft with that nerf it helps new players( kerro words not mine)"

the new "nerf "double cost of the gc9-tt9 and delay progress for mid end game gear even more for mounths(silence from kerro) .is that rumors too?

the munipulation of the ingame market is that rumors too?

all that updates on 6 past months have a target ... the delay of mid- end game gear prograssion till december and omg what a suprise new clean 45 lvl server comming .for sure that is not a rumor right?

Ugh....

1. He is not posting false information, he is simply posting what everyone suspects based on KR. Thats it. Its nothig official its just a hear-say.

2. Everyone can have their own opinions, just because his is different from yours doesnt mean he supports NC.

3. "Millions of gold"....good joke xD

4. EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that is being said about the 45-level server is KOREA ONLY. They announced it for korea, for the korean players. Our version might not get it at all just like many other game changes we never got. So anything you hear in this part for NA/EU is just rumors and speculation and nothing to believe.