Server Busy = Out of Stock

Toshiwoshi

I've been watching the stream for 3 hours to get the assassin's suit. After 3 hours, I've tried to claim the reward, and for like 5 minutes only said "Server Busy, try again later". When I finally could try to claim the reward, this is what I got:

RRYoAPh.jpg

:claps sarcastically:

If you were half decent, you would let claim the suit for at least half an hour to avoid those server busy situations.

Edited by Toshiwoshi
  • Like 1

same, but also the twitch extension didnt wanted to function. I got there very early, at the moment the stream goes on and I lose almost 15 mins trying ot make it work, it took me out for programming such shitty extension and giving such poor amount keys for BOTH NA/EU. wtf

• Like 1

that was my experience too, just spamming that button for many minutes straight until it read out of stock... only reason im not ultra angry is because a friend helped me get the outfit. I'd be so mad otherwise.

Edited by Arb
  • Like 1

if they dont do something really good soon im leaving
these 2 months i played were bad and they keep making mistakes
even after all that we only get 200 codes...  why is it that we got the least codes of all the others?
are we still playing the same game as them?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Toshiwoshi said:

If you were half decent, you would let claim the suit for at least half an hour to avoid those server busy situations.

They only hand out a limited amount they are gone within seconds.

• Like 1

Am i the only one who thinks they should have just stoped with this "we give codes if you watch thing" ? I mean no one is interested in this World Championship expect for maybe 30 Players in whole EU/NA. Its a gamemode which is dead since release cause nc dosent care about it and PVP is not a well liked part of this game due to ncs plan to destroy it more and more. 

The only reason people watch thoose streams are the codes cause you can sell them for gold in the thousands. 

• Like 1

China was 1st and second, Fear no one  won 2019 tournament. I had same problem with my reward, and more over I am from EU , on twitter was wrong time for  finals so I got up at 3 30 am  to watch as it was writen on twiter  at 4 am CEST.... But  no, finals started at 1o0 am... so after so much trouble I feel cheated on...Global code bethewinner was also out of  reach, like last weekend limitedfashion code... why NC? Ban people that sell codes, I dont care, but give codes to ppl that waiting 6 hours for your event.

Edited by Xiaosia
  • Like 3