Screen freeze problem in ET raid.

Sasara X

Hi there, my team is currently doing ET raid boss 1, and We faced a very unavoidable problem - the screen freeze. At the time that boss stepped in 30% stage the small crystal appears, most of our team member would have a short time screen freeze, it lasts for 2-5 seconds depends on each members' computer configuration. As a result, the entail team wiped :( 

I am wondering does anyone also meets this situation and how you guys fixed it? We just stucked at this boss.. 

Thanks a lot!

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

Well, better PC's can help. But most of raids, use a mod that removes a lot of the small crystals visual effects lol

No matter how much mods you use and no matter what PC you have. The freezes in ET are a well known problem in the community. Everyone i know have this problem in their raids.

You have this problem on every boss in ET. :)

Boss 1 of ET is the worst FPS offender of them all. My group suffered freezes multiple times where we wiped just cause of it. There’s not much to do about it.

Apart from mods, make sure all party members uses Hongmoon Uniform and that all have disabled skill skins (as in the Snowflake one, for example). Also, while I don’t know which, Soul Fighters have a certain skill that can cause FPS freezes. We got them on the day that we recruited a SF into the group and another member confirmed his SF alt caused the same issue in TT. Might want to check if there are fixes for that, I have no clue.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Viblo:

We got them on the day that we recruited a SF into the group and another member confirmed his SF alt caused the same issue in TT. Might want to check if there are fixes for that, I have no clue.

Soul fighters Frost Vortex or Frost storm is probably the skill you mean alot of people told me they lose alot of FPS if i use this but its SF main DMG skill so i cant helpt it. You could ask your soul fighter to play on earth i dont think there is a skill which brings so much lags on Earth.

3 hours ago, Ballonbum said:

Either you guys learn to deal with it or you start kicking raid members one by one until you don’t freeze anymore. Then you will know who the culprit was. Not even joking. 

I heard it before but is that a thing really? lol

8 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Soul fighters Frost Vortex or Frost storm is probably the skill you mean alot of people told me they lose alot of FPS if i use this but its SF main DMG skill so i cant helpt it. You could ask your soul fighter to play on earth i dont think there is a skill which brings so much lags on Earth.

That would just lower the FPS I think, not freeze. I spoke to the SF alt who said he could reproduce the freeze frame easily on TT4 during the flamewave storm absorption by using 2>rmb>rmb>rmb>f. 

Am 25.10.2019 um 18:30 schrieb Viblo:

That would just lower the FPS I think, not freeze. I spoke to the SF alt who said he could reproduce the freeze frame easily on TT4 during the flamewave storm absorption by using 2>rmb>rmb>rmb>f. 

hm never had such issue but well the worst PC i player this game on so far was: I5 4570 + 16gb ram and GTX 680 and currently i am playing with I7 9700k + 32GB ram and RTX 2070 always on SSD. 

Possible your mates with the freezes have HDD or just a bad PC ? 

On 10/26/2019 at 9:17 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

hm never had such issue but well the worst PC i player this game on so far was: I5 4570 + 16gb ram and GTX 680 and currently i am playing with I7 9700k + 32GB ram and RTX 2070 always on SSD. 

Possible your mates with the freezes have HDD or just a bad PC ? 

It's a game issue. All people in the raid experienced it, including I with an 8th gen i7 processor, 16GB of RAM, and GTX1060. I still froze for a good 3 seconds.

It's nothing but the chimpanzee coding this game that cause issues. Even a low-end PC shouldn't be freezing - low FPS, sure, but not a freeze.

Edited by Viblo