Please bring back the real Merchant of Wonders

Xzard

Remember when the Merchant of Wonder was really wonderful? Now you don't even get excited when it spawns because most the time it sells just common materials.

Sure it needs a rework, updated prices, better deals, how about some purple unity boxes once in a while? Please provide more suggestions.

Even if we get less spawns, but better rewards, would be nicer.

If you moused over both rarities of the unity stone chests you will see that the tooltips show you which merchants they spawn on. The sparkling version allegedly spawns only on hard mode merchants (maybe both hard and easy modes?) and never on the HM/CS merchants. Now I did say allegedly because you know tooltips can be wrong.

Edited by Ballonbum

5 hours ago, Xzard said:

Remember when the Merchant of Wonder was really wonderful? Now you don't even get excited when it spawns because most the time it sells just common materials.

Sure it needs a rework, updated prices, better deals, how about some purple unity boxes once in a while? Please provide more suggestions.

Even if we get less spawns, but better rewards, would be nicer.

the "old" merchant of wonders as you call it, was a event that happened from time to time. So if they go back to that you wont be getting the merchant spawning everytime, only during the event period.

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

the "old" merchant of wonders as you call it, was a event that happened from time to time. So if they go back to that you wont be getting the merchant spawning everytime, only during the event period.

I'd rather have it NOT SPAWN at all, than spawn with absolute trash. In other words I'd rather have zero expectations with a game like this, than repeated disappointment. Why is it even called "merchant of wonders" when 99.9% of the time the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ he sells is worse than regular NPCs or even F10?

Edited by PetPuggi

I suspect that for veteran players everything in this game older then 3 months would be useless. This merchant is ok for me though: I buy occasional materials, clothes. One thing is I would like more clothes there - it is the only place where I can buy them for 20g.