BAN5 - 8 set pve ss from battleground

Miggy Miggs

3 set is ok but 8 set is way too op , those ss from scarlet cons. are so op already considering any whale can get pvp stats from having high tier accs such as pet talisment etc .. 

a chunk of critical coming from those along with the already broken bracelet of certain classes  getting and extra 800 plus  critical and additonal ap  from pve bracelet oppose to classes that b.i.s for bg is pvp bracelet that gets 0.

THE HIGH DAMAGE MODIFER seems to favor gunner as i took over 150k damage from an rmb spam like seriously ...gunner had their time ... please fix it.

this just confirms my theory of how pve items are crossing way too much over into pvp content.

5 - 8 set should be ban from battleground or set effect doesnt work from 5-8... 3 set is ok . 

running around in bg with full pve is not acceptable considering how cheap ss are .

Edited by Miggy Miggs

And what do you propose for new players who doesnt have pvp ss or pvp accessories to play 6v6? Everyone can use whatever they want in 6v6, thats the point. Just wait till the gear equalized 6v6 comes to the west. Until then, just dont play it and you wont have any problems.

So dont pvp. Gotcha. Wrong that's how you lose your player base and pvp players. That stuff should be bared from pve. People that have no pvp ss can go pve to get it. Like in msp. You pve to get pvp gear right. (Circle of Sundering,Den of Ancients,Shadowmoor or other pve content) So why even have pvp gear? Why not remove it all or all gear for that matter in 6s? There is nothing that can fix the current state of pvp. Or better yet just re roll fm like everyone is doing right now. You take and look at the current state of your game. Ask yourself how many people on your friends list won't come back. Ask yourself why every match there is 3 or more fms. I guess id have to link you my rank huh. 

vor 15 Minuten schrieb NightFer:

And what do you propose for new players who doesnt have pvp ss or pvp accessories to play 6v6? Everyone can use whatever they want in 6v6, thats the point. Just wait till the gear equalized 6v6 comes to the west. Until then, just dont play it and you wont have any problems.

1. I havent heared of any equalized 6v6 did you make this up or is this really coming ?

2. you get PVP gear without any cost nowdays. Sure its trashy PVP gear but it still better than VT/TT SS and depending on class the accesories are better aswell.

You get Nova core in MSP which dosent even cost much. If you are to lazy there is still Beluga SS which is even cheaper and still better than VT Soul shield.

For Accesories its 400 Helion Cores to get first legendary set of PVP Accesories which is way better than what such a low player would have.

Weapon is basicly free to Dragonforge stage but Ascendant is still better than VT.

I tryed it and gave my gunner Beluga SS+4 Accesories+Ascendant 3 it cost me 0 Gold and 0 Farm cause i had the stuff anyway i survive much longer and if the enemy is no whale i can even kill them. Most players cant one shot me aswell.

21 minutes ago, NightFer said:

SO before you state things you think you know. Go join. Learn. I Can post a video of me being absolutely destroyed by an fm. Class balance there is none. Its all rng right now.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sojaa said:

SO before you state things you think you know. Go join. Learn. I Can post a video of me being absolutely destroyed by an fm. Class balance there is none. Its all rng right now.

I dont need your videos or any other video, Ive played the game prob longer than you to know how things work :D When FMs were just a stall buddies back in the old days cause they had 0 dmg noone batted an eye for them being weak in 6v6. Now suddenly they become top and everyone loses their minds :D. I am an arena-type of player, gear doesnt do good on me (yes I am low geared an dont have a single pvp accessory or soulshield). Why I dont want to play 6v6? Cause of the harassment from the "pvp community" the lower geared players get when they join. And by harassment I mean literally getting PMs from people telling me not to join 6v6 again so they dont lose or just to stay in base or quit the game. Ive seen enough whales in my pug PVE runs dies from simple mechanics or no mechanics at all but I never did that to them or bashing new players or lower geared players for not knowing what to do.

So why does the "pvp community" do it? 

On point: since you can use the PVP equipment in PVE (we all know archer 3 nova core set and that every archer there use it except me), why not use PVE items in PVP? Since you need to PVE your PVP items, I dont see a problem using them. Whatever can make your character stronger, you use it. ANY type of gear. Makes it too OP? Well, there is no balance in 6v6 after all :D. Its a 1-hit-kill fiesta!

The point being is they claim to be good. If they can find someone to blame they will. Poor sportsmanship. The pve ss should have a reduction like the bracelet. All pve should and vice versa. Balance should be a priority for the current state of pvp. Pve is fine except for the reduction in gold lmfao. I've been playing the game for a pretty long time. Since I could weave wind and lightning lol. Back when 45 was the cap.  https://bnstree.com/character/na/Sojaa I have no gear and the people above and below me have full gear. I have some skills a lot of them don't. They kite their 1 shot and can't fight when there is pressure on. I do it to meme really. Otherwise id quit the game.

Edited by sojaa

5 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

running around in bg with full pve is not acceptable considering how cheap ss are .

They should adjust the prices of PvP Soulshields, they are way too expensive, One piece costs over 50 Bloodstones, really...

Or add a Random SS box to the weekly Battleground quest, getting the right soul-shield stats and then upgrade them as well is sheer impossible.