Speed run rewards crazy wrong?

ElectricPotato

So people farmed moonstone and elysians, have tooons of them... and now you changed it so we cant get it? Are you serious? So, people that focused on soulstones and sacreds(like me) cant get moonstones and elys anymore(i dont count hard mode), and people that focused on moonstones and elys before now can get also other 2 materials, soulstones and sacreds, so in the end they will have ALL 4 mats, and we will have only 2 mats.. WOW! GREAT!

//ps: yeah i know you can get still ms and elys from HM, but who do HM in f8? i see like 2 hms per day

• NCSOFT

A quick update for the rewards from the first weekend. 

We just distributed the missing participation rewards for players that didn't get them for the same category they placed. We've also distributed rewards to those that ran the dungeons through the entrances rather than through the Lobby. 

The rewards from this prior weekend will be distributed after the maintenance tomorrow. 

Thank you.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 5:19 PM, Cyan said:

Hi there. We're looking into this and checking a few things. I wanted to clarify with you if I could. 

Your highest placement was in Cathedra Cliffs, so you received the top 50% rewards:

• 20x Moonstone Crystal, 20x Elysian Crystal
  • Premium Bonus: 10x Soulstone Crystal, 10x Sacred crystal

You did indeed run the other dungeons in the same category so you should have received 4x Pumpkin Spice Candy and an additional 4 for being a premium member, but you only got 2 total, is this correct?

@Cyan 

I had 2 pumpkins, you said I should have 8. So I expected 6 more, for a total of 8 in that claim line.

My claim got 2 more pumpkins tonight, for a total of 4 in that claim line, counting the 2 that were already there.  Still wrong from what you said.  (4x,+4 for being premium for eight total) seeing 2 more in claim? weird and unexpected, and lowering my future expectations.

• NCSOFT
23 hours ago, ElectricPotato said:

@Cyan 

I had 2 pumpkins, you said I should have 8. So I expected 6 more, for a total of 8 in that claim line.

My claim got 2 more pumpkins tonight, for a total of 4 in that claim line, counting the 2 that were already there.  Still wrong from what you said.  (4x,+4 for being premium for eight total) seeing 2 more in claim? weird and unexpected, and lowering my future expectations.

Hi electric Potato,

We have identified one final group of rewards we will need to be sending out. These are participation rewards for the Pumpkin Spice Candy, and will be doing so as soon as we can this week. Also, thank you for being so helpful with reporting as it helped quite a bit!

We've also just sent out this week's rewards as well so everyone should have received their rewards from this last weekend's event. Please let us know if you notice anything that might be off!

Thank you. 

Edited by Cyan
Clarified times

Last week actually felt rewarding even though the amount we got was not intended. This week's rewards are utter garbage. Not even a single Moonstone Crystal for tier 2 rewards, are you even trying NCWest ? 

3 hours ago, Sirilionwe said:

Last week i got about 1500 ss/sacreds... this week, where i focused more about speed run and i did like 100x times more dungs in cat 2 then last week and i got only 90 ss/sacreds ... wut is that... more you run = less you get? ..

It doesn't matter how often you run only thing that matters is your fastest time. You get the reward only once you don't get more for doing more runs.

According to the event chart, in which says, accordingly:

HM - Tier 3 50%

Big 4 HM Rewards - 10x MSC + 10x Elysian crystals + 5x soulstone crystals + 5x sacred crystals + Premium bonuses: 10x MSC + 10x Elysian crystals) I should have gotten a total of 20x MSC + 20 Elysian crystals + 5 SS crystals + 5 sacred crystals. 

My rewards were 8 event boxes + 60 MSC + 60 Elysian crystals. I don't do NM ever. which means I did not participate in anything else other than big 4 HM. Also, there's no way in hell our parties this weekend only made it to 50% tier since last week without try-harding(but not wiping) we got to 10% tier. This last weekend we actually got proper parties with buffs and we finished way faster than the average time. So this means they are just giving random rewards. And proof of that is a friend of mine, who did nothing else on the weekend but the exact same thing I did, and got 40 MSC + 40 elysian crystals and half of the event boxes I did(He is also premium). Logics? NONE. Don't make events you can't deliver. I'm not saying it's a waste, cause I would have done the HM train as I always do everyday. But expecting something out of it, cause you came up with this cool idea for an event, and then just fail miserably at distributing rewards is just like stealing candy from kids. 

Le 30/10/2019 à 20:20, Cyan a dit :

Hi electric Potato,

We have identified one final group of rewards we will need to be sending out. These are participation rewards for the Pumpkin Spice Candy, and will be doing so as soon as we can this week. Also, thank you for being so helpful with reporting as it helped quite a bit!

We've also just sent out this week's rewards as well so everyone should have received their rewards from this last weekend's event. Please let us know if you notice anything that might be off!

Thank you. 

Hello, I didn't receive anything.

Have a nice day.

• Like 1

I waited a day to see if the rewards here and still missing

The first  week we did nothing much and even ran dungs slowly with people afking etc [while we wait] since didnt bother much just did our daily train
BUT got 50% rewards

Last Week we did more efford and went  really did speed runs the , where our time was way faster then the average posted on the web page
and got only paricipaion rewards? not even 50% reward now! I was actaully expecteting  10% or 1%

Something is definely wrong here!

Edited by LaraKelly