Please consider a popup/button like Koldrak's Layer for 3v3/battlegrounds

wildsprite

Like the title says please consider a popup/button like the one for Kolrak's Layer for 3v3 and Battlegrounds. or at the very least bit a button to bring up the schedule calendar within the game so people don't have to search for it online.

Please note: The above are nobodies opinions but my own. if you agree with them please show your support. If you disagree you are entitled but, please stay civil and show your point of view.

Edited by wildsprite
correcting typos

I disagree. There is no reason for a time restriction in thoose gamemodes in the first place it only made even more people to quit. 

The Players regulated the playtime themselve it was well known when you have to que up to get a match but atleast it was possible to play theese gamemodes the whole time if you wanted to. 

I think you misunderstand the reason for my post.

I figure the devs are going to insist on doing these stupid game mode restrictions anyway so why not make it a bit easier on the player base. 

honestly if it was a choice to get rid of the game mode restrictions I would choose that but I suspect these devs are going to insist on it anyway.

I would also really like to see them make older dungeons relevant again as well but I don't see them doing that either. 

vor 8 Stunden schrieb wildsprite:

I figure the devs are going to insist on doing these stupid game mode restrictions anyway so why not make it a bit easier on the player base.

honestly if it was a choice to get rid of the game mode restrictions I would choose that but I suspect these devs are going to insist on it anyway.

Well multiple times people asked for it to be removed or atleast increased but they keep quiet. Thats why i am salty already to the point in saying "its pvp they dont care".