Dawnforged, Riftwalk, ...what?!

Niriko

Hellu everyone ^-^/

I'm a returning player and i rly enjoyed catching up to the story so far (not finished yet). But now i got this chest which contains the dawnforged staff or the riftwalk staff and the pretty window doesn't allow me to view the stats of those... i'm still using my beloved true scorpio staff / stage 10 from the good old days but it seems the hongmoon weapons are a little outdated by now ^^' (all the wind and earth sum stuff is confusing me anyway >.> )

If i look at the fancy sum's gear all i see is aransu or raven or storm dragon or whatever (i also saw gloves as part of the gear for the first time, nyaha). So i guess it doesn't rly matter if i pick one of these cause my actual goal is another staff? 

I'd rly appreciate an answer ^-^

Lots of love,

Niriko

:scissors:

• NCSOFT

Hi Niriko,

Lots have changed indeed since Hongmoon weapons. I took the liberty of moving your topic here where it should get more visibility from fellow players to help you catching up. Let me know if you want it back to the Summoner specific forum though. ^^

concerning the stats of the many new weapons and how to know which one you want/need:

There is a very important new feature: A gear progression scheme window that you can access from the inventory (it's one of the bottom buttons, next to Salvage etc). When you click that you will find overviews for all the different item slots, showing you how gear evolves and even some lower gear versions that do not evolve. It's all very nice and neat and I guess it's one of the reasons you do not find any gear spreadsheets on the internet any more: the game itself already does the job quite well! :)

Riftwalk and dawnforge are actually not dead ends. They can evolve to top tiers, and at certain crossroad points they can also "switch lane" and become raid type weapons like Raven and Aransu.

@Hyunkel 

how kind, thank you so much for your support ♡

@ImoutoMaster & @Shuchin 

oh noes, i already picked dawnforged >.< guess i have to live with it now, ahaha ^^' but thank you very much! hopefully this thread will prevent other nub sums from making the same mistake :thumbsup: wow, that progression window rly is great! now i know what kind of upgrade mats i'll need. i rly appreciate you mentioning it!

I think after finishing the storyline i'll take a look for a nice guild, who can explain everything in detail.

Thank you all!

Lots of love,

Niriko

:candy: