Forums

BG still in game, why?

TalonTSM

I'm a newer player so I haven't even gotten to experience battlegrounds yet. Every time the queue for the frenzy time pops up, I queue for it, it times out, and I never find a match. My question is: why have content in a game that new players can't even participate in due to lack of interest(however it could be the system since I'm not ranked in it yet)? I just want to play a few matches and possibly earn some rewards from quests that are currently in the game to speed up my Hongmoon Skill point progression. They should really add a way to queue for it against bots or something to at least earn rewards if new players can't get a match. Just feels bad to not be able to do something the game tells you that can be done.

Am 21.10.2019 um 02:08 schrieb TalonTSM:

I'm a newer player so I haven't even gotten to experience battlegrounds yet. Every time the queue for the frenzy time pops up, I queue for it, it times out, and I never find a match. My question is: why have content in a game that new players can't even participate in due to lack of interest(however it could be the system since I'm not ranked in it yet)? I just want to play a few matches and possibly earn some rewards from quests that are currently in the game to speed up my Hongmoon Skill point progression. They should really add a way to queue for it against bots or something to at least earn rewards if new players can't get a match. Just feels bad to not be able to do something the game tells you that can be done.

1. Dont play if you are new all you will get from it is flame !

1.1. before you start with 6v6 pvp you should atleast invest like 10K into your PVP equip.

2. Times are set cause NC did want to decrease the population of PVP so if you try to play outsite of this time it wont work.

3. If you want to get your HM skills play 1v1 instead its way faster and no one will blame you since gear dosent matter there.

4. Since Season just resettet you shouldnt have a problem playing at 1300 Rating just dont start immediatly after the que opens start like 1 hour later.

Edited by ImoutoMaster