SuperMoche

Spectate duel master - no games to spectate

Hi guys,

I would like to submit this bug.

A few monthes ago, it was possible to go to "arena lobby", click on "spectate", and display a list of 1v1 games currently played. I've been able to choose a game and watch it

This feature does not work anymore. When i click "spectate", the list of 1v1 games is always empty no matter what time log in:

KKzqjnD.png

Thank you

Narukaba   

I sent them a ticket regarding this bug, but they keep saying they can't give an exact time frame of when they're gonna fix it. Looks like it's not in their priority list of bugs to fix... but hopefully it gets fixed soon. Worse case scenario they won't get it fixed until maybe fall of next year, lol.

I really miss spectating duel matches. It's something I often did when I don't feel like doing anything else in-game. Anyways, I have yet to see how Archers are doing in PvP since we can't even spectate anymore. This sucks.

Il y a 12 heures, Narukaba a dit :

I really miss spectating duel matches. It's something I often did when I don't feel like doing anything else in-game. Anyways, I have yet to see how Archers are doing in PvP since we can't even spectate anymore. This sucks.

I feel you, it was very enjoyable feature, hope they'll fix it soon

Grimoir   
On 10/21/2019 at 4:01 AM, Narukaba said:

I sent them a ticket regarding this bug, but they keep saying they can't give an exact time frame of when they're gonna fix it. Looks like it's not in their priority list of bugs to fix... but hopefully it gets fixed soon. Worse case scenario they won't get it fixed until maybe fall of next year, lol.

They did briefly talk about it in the last stream. They did state its with the developers but they unfortunately do not know when it will get a fix.