Sign in to follow this  
CrazyDude90

Whats the sense of reporting players breaking the rules when support simply ignore the reports?

Recommended Posts

Grimoir   
49 minutes ago, LilyFU said:

see what i say. it has nothing to do with XML

And yes is a perfect exemple that NC prefer let people break the rules instead of fix the game.

And this for you is a valid excuse? (the number of people that use buddy)

you really can't see how bad NC gets in this picture?

 

I dont care if NC make official and say that is allowed. just have same B....

Better pay some money to the creator of bnsbuddy and make bnsbuddy the new official launcher. since they can't or don't want to fix the game

See you see it as "NC gets bad in this picture", how about, "NC looks really good because with the help of BnS buddy 3k+ players can actually play the game properly due to its bad optimization".

 

you are only focused on the bad how bad it is, you do not see or acknowledge the fact that it actually allows a large player base to play and enjoy the game.

If you want to argue, you need to accept and see both arguments not just the one that fits you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LilyFU   
1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

See you see it as "NC gets bad in this picture", how about, "NC looks really good because with the help of BnS buddy 3k+ players can actually play the game properly due to its bad optimization".

omg really?

well let's see whose fault it for the game bad optimization? NC ofc is not  me. so what you say is NC lets 3k players break the rules because they do a bad job. beautiful argument

explain it how some guy or a small group of guys create third party program that makes the game playable for so many people and NC a giant company with so many developers cant fix the game in 4 years. 

Dude the funny thing is i didn't speak badly or attacked bnsbuddy but you are so desperate to defend NC That you don't even realize it.

The point is why NC doesn't fix the game? if they do they job and fix the game ppl dont have more excuses to break the rules.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

you are only focused on the bad how bad it is, you do not see or acknowledge the fact that it actually allows a large player base to play and enjoy the game.

If you want to argue, you need to accept and see both arguments not just the one that fits you.

Are you sure that leaves a large player base to play and enjoy the game?

let's talk about numbers then. 

how many ppl left the game because NC doesn't punish cheats?

how many ppl left the game because NC doesn't punish ppl that brack rules? 

how many ppl left the game because they have to install a third party program to have a decent experience?

how many ppl left the game because NC continues to make sad excuses?

 

By the state of the game I bet your 3k players make a bigger number than this.

 

to tell the truth your answer doesn't even surprise after you say this

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

personally i do not care in PVE if someone uses and edit or not, as long as it helps us clear faster and easier i am all for it.

give me the cheats if help me i love it :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
50 minutes ago, LilyFU said:

omg really?

well let's see whose fault it for the game bad optimization? NC ofc is not  me. so what you say is NC lets 3k players break the rules because they do a bad job. beautiful argument

explain it how some guy or a small group of guys create third party program that makes the game playable for so many people and NC a giant company with so many developers cant fix the game in 4 years. 

Dude the funny thing is i didn't speak badly or attacked bnsbuddy but you are so desperate to defend NC That you don't even realize it.

The point is why NC doesn't fix the game? if they do they job and fix the game ppl dont have more excuses to break the rules.

Correction, NC does not have developers for blade and soul. The developers are in korea, and are independant from NC, if developers decide not to do something, it will not happen and there is nothing NC can say or do that will change that. They only publish the game, they do not develop it.

You are the one who isnt realizing here. you are too blind about your own "issues" that you simply do not see the bigger picture.

 

52 minutes ago, LilyFU said:

Are you sure that leaves a large player base to play and enjoy the game?

let's talk about numbers then. 

how many ppl left the game because NC doesn't punish cheats?

how many ppl left the game because NC doesn't punish ppl that brack rules? 

how many ppl left the game because they have to install a third party program to have a decent experience?

how many ppl left the game because NC continues to make sad excuses?

By the state of the game I bet your 3k players make a bigger number than this.

to tell the truth your answer doesn't even surprise after you say this

How many players left because the game is unplayable for them without any tweaks?

How many players stay and play the game because a 3rd party program allows them to run the game properly?

 

Now do not mix in game changes / patches into a discussion about 3rd party programs because that is what is being discussed here. You are far to focused on everything bad, that you simple do not look at things from a different perspective. Your view is very one-sided.

 

you focus only on the bad side and completely do not acknowledge all the good the program actually does and that is including some of the edits.

Now if the developers would actually go for all the QoL changes the edits do and actually properly optimize the game we wouldnt be having this dioscussion as there would not be any need for the program to exist. Reality is different.

 

54 minutes ago, LilyFU said:

give me the cheats if help me i love it :D

They arent cheats, and you are free to use them if you want, its freely available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 6 Stunden schrieb Spacenick:

XML edit that actually FIX the game :

..............

 

 XML edit that are just QoL :

.................

I already said this 3 hours before:

"I know there are a lot of helpful edits in this game and i wouldn't want to ban everyone for using helpful edits... i want that people get banned for XML edits that gives you advantages in PVP and rankings like the ones from BM and Archer."

 

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Spacenick:

It give no "bonus" to people that use it, it just make the DPS what it should be.

BUT... just for people who break the rules of conduct and edit the game files... so... its an advantage over other and a damage increase. Thanks for confirming this. :)

 

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Spacenick:

You seems to love report player, you can just go in academy then and report everybody, we almost all use addons and macro, enjoy the 5 player left on the server :x

You should really start to read what i wrote... *sigh* example on start of this answer.

 

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Spacenick:

Stop complaining

No i dont stop complaing about things that shouldn't be allowed in this game. Why? its simple... some edits and things in this game went too far imo. But ty for your opinion. :)

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor einer Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

... into a discussion about 3rd party programs because that is what is being discussed here.

here i need to correct you. The discussion is not about B&S buddy. The discussion is about why NCWE$T dont do something when players break the rules.. 

 

Again: Not because of QOL changes but because of things that give them a clear advantage over others in the game (no matter where).

Why is NCWE$T not able to react and do something against it. Is everyone now allowed to use that? ok then i think about doing that too.... AFKing, Accountsharing, edit the XML for everything even for "cheats", and so on.

 

Thats the discussion i started. So please lets discuss that and not B&S buddy because everyone know buddy can be useful in order of QOL changes. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LilyFU   
49 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Correction, NC does not have developers for blade and soul. The developers are in korea, and are independant from NC, if developers decide not to do something, it will not happen and there is nothing NC can say or do that will change that. They only publish the game, they do not develop it.

You are the one who isnt realizing here. you are too blind about your own "issues" that you simply do not see the bigger picture.

there we go again with bla bla bla trying to change the subject.

when i say NC I am referring to KR and West. The destination that you and NC like to do is just to make more excuses. 

Do not worry i realize very well what are you trying to do. because I know very well that you are not naive

56 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

How many players left because the game is unplayable for them without any tweaks?

What? are you giving me one more argumente? (this one really went bad)

I already told you that if NC Fix the game they don't have this problem.

But for you it is better to leave ppl break the rules and defend NC

I even suggested make buddy the official launcher (and I wasn't being sarcastic) but of course you didn't notice defend NC blind you

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

How many players stay and play the game because a 3rd party program allows them to run the game properly?

What? Dude you starting to make no sense.

you answered that yourself 3k

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Now do not mix in game changes / patches into a discussion about 3rd party programs because that is what is being discussed here. You are far to focused on everything bad, that you simple do not look at things from a different perspective. Your view is very one-sided.

What? game changes / patches?

I'm talking about bs excuses and cheats. and the bs excuses is because is what ppl use to defend cheats.

And by the way what is being discussed here is cheating and the immunity that NC gives to these people. The 3rd party programs started when I gave an exemple how NC prefers to leave ppl break rules that do something about it. i even say (it doesn't matter whether it should be allowed or not) but of course you felt the need to defend buddy and started to argue

So please pay attention and stay on topic.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

you focus only on the bad side and completely do not acknowledge all the good the program actually does and that is including some of the edits.

Now if the developers would actually go for all the QoL changes the edits do and actually properly optimize the game we wouldnt be having this dioscussion as there would not be any need for the program to exist. Reality is different

you're wrong. i acknowledge all the good the program actually does.

as I said above. (I even suggested make buddy the official launcher) you want more acknowledge that this?

pay attention Sr don't let the protective instincts blind you

 

Yea Reality is diferente. how about stopping with bla bla bla. stop ignoring what suits you and give a concrete answer.

2 hours ago, LilyFU said:

explain it how some guy or a small group of guys create third party program that makes the game playable for so many people and NC a giant company with so many developers cant fix the game in 4 years.

I know it's hard for you to make a good excuse for this.

 

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

They arent cheats, and you are free to use them if you want, its freely available.

this is what you say Sr now they are not cheats :D as I said before I know very well that you are not naive and what you try to do here

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Also in a game where PVP is basically dead anyway due to classes being imbalanced themselves a xml edit doesnt do much, and personally i do not care in PVE if someone uses and edit or not, as long as it helps us clear faster and easier i am all for it.

sorry but not sorry i still say that you think. give me the cheats if help me i love it :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

See you see it as "NC gets bad in this picture", how about, "NC looks really good because with the help of BnS buddy 3k+ players can actually play the game properly due to its bad optimization".

 

you are only focused on the bad how bad it is, you do not see or acknowledge the fact that it actually allows a large player base to play and enjoy the game.

If you want to argue, you need to accept and see both arguments not just the one that fits you.

Let me see if I get this correct. Through BNS buddy, one can make edits of the XML to improve game play such as opening items or help clearing mobs or what not? Now, if this is the case, then it is a clear violation of Blade & Soul Rules of Conduct/User Agreement as shown below:

 

"21. You may not use any third-party program (such as a "bot") in order to automate gameplay functions, including playing, chatting, interacting or gathering items within Blade & Soul. You may not assist, relay or store items for other players who are using these processes."[1]

 

Regardless if using XML to make minor changes to the game (if used through BNS Buddy) is a violation of the ToS and User Agreement. It means one is making changes to the game. Y'all might want to refresh your understanding of the User agreement that you may have summarily "agreed too" when you sign in each day.[2]

 

Citation 1: Blade & Soul Rules of Conduct Item 21.

Citation 2: Blade & Soul User Agreement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
1 hour ago, StrykerGaming said:

Let me see if I get this correct. Through BNS buddy, one can make edits of the XML to improve game play such as opening items or help clearing mobs or what not? Now, if this is the case, then it is a clear violation of Blade & Soul Rules of Conduct/User Agreement as shown below:

Correction: you can, but you also can do it without bnsbuddy. So bnsbuddy is not the issue here. XML edits happen in other versions aswel and they do not use bnsbuddy to do it.

 

6 hours ago, LilyFU said:

there we go again with bla bla bla trying to change the subject.

when i say NC I am referring to KR and West. The destination that you and NC like to do is just to make more excuses. 

Do not worry i realize very well what are you trying to do. because I know very well that you are not naive

KR or West doesnt matter, the developer team does not fall under NCsoft. They have no power over them.

6 hours ago, LilyFU said:

What? are you giving me one more argumente? (this one really went bad)

I already told you that if NC Fix the game they don't have this problem.

But for you it is better to leave ppl break the rules and defend NC

I even suggested make buddy the official launcher (and I wasn't being sarcastic) but of course you didn't notice defend NC blind you

No, i am all for getting proper fixes in the game. But that has not happened for 3 years the game has been out and very likely will not even happen properly when the UE4 hits.

Given the current engine has huge limitations on what can be done / optimized, the new engine will not make everything magically 100% better.

I am simply being realistic and not having hopeful dreams.

 

6 hours ago, LilyFU said:

I know it's hard for you to make a good excuse for this.

I dont need an excuse, it is simply the way it is, and you cannot compare what BnS buddy does to the game engine. BnS buddy mainly alters things on your operating system, which is something the game engine will never do or be allowed to do. So the work developers have to do is completely different than what bns buddy does.

Those are 2 different sides.

 

6 hours ago, LilyFU said:

this is what you say Sr now they are not cheats :D as I said before I know very well that you are not naive and what you try to do here

Because i do not see them as cheats, they are far more QoL improvements which the game needs, and does not get. It would matter if the DPS among classes was normalized and everyone dealt approximately same amount of DPS, but with the current gaps in damage, an xml edit does basically nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 13 Stunden schrieb LilyFU:

look another perfect example to my comment about bs excuses.

I wrote about that XML edits which increase ur DPS are unfair in PVP but in my oppinion people who use this are no threat anyway since they are heavily PVE based so they lack the skill to evade CCs which makes them an easy target. Ive never said its ok to use thoose "cheats" so there is no excuse just an you could call it insult to thoose "cheaters" since they usually dont have any skill pvp wise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

KR or West doesnt matter, the developer team does not fall under NCsoft. They have no power over them.

Oh realy?
 

Zitat

Blade & Soul (Korean: 블레이드 앤 소울; RR: Beulleideu aen soul) is a Korean fantasy martial-arts massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by NCSOFT (Team Bloodlust)

Developer:
Team Bloodlust (NCsoft Developer Division) (PC)
Netmarble Neo (Mobile)
NC Interactive (console)

Publisher:
NCSOFT

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_%26_Soul

 

So let me get this straight, NC-Soft is the Publisher AND Developer of BnS but BnS doesnt fall under NCSoft nor they have power over the development?
That explain everything, overall the complete mess and chaos when the company dont even have power over their employees and products LoL

vor 10 Stunden schrieb LilyFU:

but of course you felt the need to defend buddy and started to argue

Why the hell you are fighting all against bnsbuddy?
Can bnsbuddy used to cheat? yes
Do you need bnsbuddy to cheat: no

Most players use bnsbuddy just as a qol enhancment. I use it cause it starts bns much faster than the default launcher. It also gives me the ability to terminate bns without using the task manager, and BnS realy is persistend to stay in and occupy my memory after closing the game.

 

You want a programm to get banned that made bns much more playable to many players, since NC-Soft doesnt care about optimizing since the game was released.

You want a programm to get banned because some people might use it to cheat, while you dont even need it at all. All xml edits can be made without bnsbuddy, so you dont need it to cheat.

So just because some people who use bns buddy use it to cheat you want it to get banned and make bns unplayable for a few 1000 others who are honest?
Do you think it will stop them from cheating. when they ban bnsbuddy, they wil just edit xml files by themself and continue cheating.
So tell me how would banning bnsbuddy help anyone?

 

Have fun finding parties in F8 or even a raid when another few 100 players leave the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kalionz   

Yeah I learned reporting is pointless too, I recently reported a person about 2 weeks ago who had visible genitals in a f2 pic and the gm said they are looking into it.... The person still plays and their f2 pic has not been removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 11 Minuten schrieb Kalionz:

Yeah I learned reporting is pointless too, I recently reported a person about 2 weeks ago who had a visible dick in a f2 pic and the gm said they are looking into it.... The person still plays and their f2 pic has not been removed.

wow just wow. I had an Anime Fanart as F2 picture and they removed it and told me they are gonna ban this function for me if this happens once more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

wow just wow. I had an Anime Fanart as F2 picture and they removed it and told me they are gonna ban this function for me if this happens once more.

Yeah I don't believe that persons post. The rules have always been strict about F2 pictures. They even removed the functionality behind it at one point but then restored it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LilyFU   
1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

Why the hell you are fighting all against bnsbuddy?

I am not. I even suggested make buddy the official launcher.

I'm criticizing the impunity NC give to cheats and ppl that brack rules.

Don't fall into the Grimoir trap to do this topic against bnsbuddy because he knows very well that defending cheats is insane so he trys make this topic against bnsbuddy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kalionz   
3 minutes ago, marshmallow said:

Yeah I don't believe that persons post. The rules have always been strict about F2 pictures. They even removed the functionality behind it at one point but then restored it.

Well if you want proof just message me and I'll give you the players name and you can search them for yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LilyFU   
7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

KR or West doesnt matter, the developer team does not fall under NCsoft. They have no power over them

And there you are proving my point. making excuses from who to blame to blame no one. and avoid giving concrete answers

 

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

No, i am all for getting proper fixes in the game. But that has not happened for 3 years the game has been out and very likely will not even happen properly when the UE4 hits.

Given the current engine has huge limitations on what can be done / optimized, the new engine will not make everything magically 100% better.

I am simply being realistic and not having hopeful dreams.

slowly but you begins to give way.

exactly this has been happening for several years. so why you come defend NC when ppl criticizes NC for this?

What other adjectives you want me to use to classify this beyond lazy and incompetente?

UE4 it has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I dont need an excuse, it is simply the way it is, and you cannot compare what BnS buddy does to the game engine. BnS buddy mainly alters things on your operating system, which is something the game engine will never do or be allowed to do. So the work developers have to do is completely different than what bns buddy does.

Those are 2 different sides.

Translation - BnS buddy makes it very easy to cheat and give a lot of freedom for players that NC can't have in its rules nor be responsible when things go wrong. 

So NC tries to have the best of both worlds closing eyes and letting players break their own rules. 

Not realizing that this affects not only the image of the game but the entire NCS brand.

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Because i do not see them as cheats, they are far more QoL improvements which the game needs, and does not get. It would matter if the DPS among classes was normalized and everyone dealt approximately same amount of DPS, but with the current gaps in damage, an xml edit does basically nothing.

Still not sounding good Sr

defend cheats is really complicated :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2019 at 2:51 AM, Arb said:

honestly these all seem like really minor offenses... im not sure why you want ppl banned so badly when the community is already dwindling especially for such minor things.

Imo this is precisely why they don't enforce rules on minor offenses. If we bleed out any more players, even the ones that are in their worst behavior 99% of the time, it'll be a step closed to a game over. It's not far from it as we are, so yeah...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:giggle:if u report that many PPl within a week something gotta be wrong with your side , just because someone afk doesn't mean he afk ...we all know things happen he could be dead, having heart attack or something ...there's no pause button for bns and if someone is at the door and it's 12 mid night I for sure not gonna let them stay out there if am boss deep in BG  ...it's a game I see ppl calling everybody who kills them a hacker because ppl are like that...and I have a long list too. .ppl need to start reportin people for falsely reporting people and disable there support services.

 

Xml edits are a thing of the past ...  only class in game that I know can cheat is sin or sf

.. that its to how fast they move anf do thinga idk how but everything else is just class carried as is .... I remember when I had like 250 ms and getting called out for cheating and am like seriously dude yea the sad truth of this game ..  if u play bns just to open report tab then your not enjoying the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 6 Stunden schrieb Miggy Miggs:

because someone afk doesn't mean he afk

that makes no sense.

 

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Miggy Miggs:

Xml edits are a thing of the past ...  only class in game that I know can cheat is sin or sf

You have no idea how wrong you are.^^ There are edits that go so ******* deep into the client. Things i dont want to say here.

 

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Miggy Miggs:

if u report that many PPl within a week something gotta be wrong with your side

yeah. whats wrong with hating the fact that AFK players get rewards for doing nothing while support/ncwe$t dont do something against it?^^ Right.. nothing.

 

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Miggy Miggs:

if u play bns just to open report tab

thats not the case. i just discuss a problem here. Feedback from costumer to publisher.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Crimhare:

It is my first game where 'brb bio' can get you reported :sweat:

People dont say "brb" and are back in a minute or so. They join the dungeon and stay on start until boss is dead which can take some time. Far more than a minute. I can wait for someone if he write that but everyone just afk on start and dont say something until the boss is dead and then they instantly leave dungeon because they have what they want. Thats the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2019 at 1:02 AM, Grimoir said:

Correction, NC does not have developers for blade and soul. The developers are in korea, and are independant from NC, if developers decide not to do something, it will not happen and there is nothing NC can say or do that will change that. They only publish the game, they do not develop it.

They can close the studio after a lawsuit for breach in contract. The studio is obligated to implement whatever NCSoft decides should be implemented (and pays for ofc). The relationship between NCSoft and team bloodlust is the same as that of BioWare and EA, or Obsidian and Microsoft. NC is the king, Bloodlust is the king's horse. [edit] And to extend the analogy, NCWest are a vassal with no self governance.

Edited by MassiveEgo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crimhare   
5 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

People dont say "brb" and are back in a minute or so. They join the dungeon and stay on start until boss is dead which can take some time. Far more than a minute. I can wait for someone if he write that but everyone just afk on start and dont say something until the boss is dead and then they instantly leave dungeon because they have what they want. Thats the problem.

Ok, now sarcasm off. Today's example: SSM, one player has slow loading (first he slowly loads into cross-server, then into SSM). When he is loaded we are almost at the boss. Happy chorus in chat: 'rep him, rep him'. No one thought about resetting boss so jump pad would appear. Late player was running, by the way, but no one waited and we just killed boss.

Would you also agree to ban players who start fight before everyone is in place? Even with my little experience I saw those much more often then afkers and leechers. Even in CS where no running involved some overgeared players tend to start fight when somebody is still walking up the stairs. In my eyes they are same rude as leechers. Oh, and also those who log out before leaving group: bidding takes full timer to end.

 

I understand your point but you want to enforce vague rrruuuls on social interacting. How support should react? Look in log and check what? Or trust your word 20 times per week? Afker has same right to afk as Speedy Gonzales to start fight before everyone is ready. AFK is not THE problem. Problem is that this mmo's population consists of solo players. No one says 'hi' at start of dungeon. If no one can do even that what other courtesy can be expected?

In other words: it is social problem. There is solution: don't pug.

 

Edited by Crimhare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ren36   

Don't expect changes until ue4.

And if these changes end up good, are also a different matter.

Regarding the topic, dont count on it. Cyan and the whole team do as if they have their hands full, but if they cared for any issues, none would have taken 4years or longer.

Whatever they, ncsoft/ncwest, wait for it was definately not your thread. At least I can tell you that.

Forum, feedback, any kind of comment is a waste and can be considered a vent.

Venting just enough to log back in, just enough to forget to trove again and for some just a breather from wednesdays maintenance and offline time.

 

Ncsoft and ncwest were given enough suggestions and could have counted on a lot of fans to even work for free for them to improve the game, looking at all these xml edits, bnsbuddy and mods.

 

That they dont even accept gifts for free, shows that they see bns only as income. 

And if a publisher has no joy to play their own game, it will be always poorly handled. Bns is a waste for ncwests hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LilyFU   

Ok after exchanging arguments with Grimoir I decided to contact and ask directly. And this is they position on it.

 

My question.

clarification

Hello dear support from NCS. I know what I'm going to ask is a sensitive topic and probably you guys cant and won't give me a concrete answer. but still I will try
I have two questions I would like a official answer from NCS to me or posted in the forum.

 

What is the position of NCS in relation to XML edits?
What is the position of NCS in relation to BnS buddy?

 

Please do not respond with the rules that are on our website. We all know these rules like we all know half of the game population uses BnS buddy and you guys do not inforce certain rules.
I ask this because of a recent topic in the forum about cheats with XML edits and ofc BnS buddy ended in the conversation.
once again please a reply from a person not copy paste of your rules.
I think a clarification about this topic by NCS could save a lot of time with useless discussions and reports that just make ppl and your team lost time.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ /------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

They answer.

Hello

Just to clear things out, we do not support the use of XML edit and BNS buddy as they are third-party program applications.

If these programs were used to gain advantage over other players (i.e. damage hacks, fly hack, speed hack, radar hack etc.), it will be a violation that may result in permanent closure of the account. Again, as long as there aren't any advantage gained by using these programs, players can used it at their own risk.

Please let us know if you have any other additional clarification.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ /---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As you can see the first part is very straightforward. Making the main question of this topic quite relevant.

In the second part leaves more room for interpretation. And a lot of space to answer with safety.

 

To be quite clear I am not totally against BNS buddy I know it helped a lot of people to have decent experience but it also helps cheating.

What really bothers me is that NCS is not totally clear about this and seem to do nothing. And yes I am completely against XML edit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this