Whats the sense of reporting players breaking the rules when support simply ignore the reports?

CrazyDude90

As the title say... why should i continue report players for breaking YOUR rules in YOUR game when YOUR support ignore reports even when videos show and proof them cheating? @Cyan

Why i think support ignore it?^^ Its simple.. some examples:

I can easily see if they look at videos and pictures i sent to them. I addition i tested it with some people i know ... they went afk and other things i normally report.. and guess what.. NOTHING happend!

Accountsharing/piloting:

I reported a player -> 4 TIMES (with video proof) that he got piloted through raids (another player played his account) and guess what... right... NOTHING happend! he is still playing.

XML edits:

I reported some B&S players for using XML edits which resulted in higher damage (WITH VIDEO!!!)... and guess what... yeah you are right again... NOTHING happend... no punishment!

AFK players:

EVERY WEEK I report between (no joke!) 10-20 DIFFERENT players for AFKing in dungeons.. and guess what... no one from ncwest care about it... AGAIN... some of them got already reported 5+ times. But who cares right?^^

So i need to directly ask you guys from NCWE$T:

Why should i continue reporting unfair "playing" players when you dont care about reports?

As players you feel ignored like with the feedback you got since years which also feels like a BIG waste of time.

and YES this is a serious question because i already waisted hundreds of hours doing that.

Thats why i think i deserve an answer.

thank you.

• Like 1

how you can see this topic is taboo here. sad but true

Anyway just to say that Cyan is the wrong person to ask that.

My little story: I contacted support to see if I can recover an item from a delete character. 

I ended up exchanging 5 mails and in all mails i say the item is in the delete charater. after 4 robotic responses Cyan answered.

Bla bla bla cant help BUT THE ITEM YOU ASK IS BOUND TO ACCOUNT AND CAN BE SENT BY EMAIL. LOLOLOL

If by some miracle you (Cyan) reply to this topic please explain How to send item from delete charaters because I'm pretty sure no one can do that.

• Like 1

XML edits to increase DPS is a minor offense. :D: what world do you live.

And the the dwindling community maybe it has to do with all these BS excuses that ppl and NC has given. and brought the game to the state that is now.

Bad communication we don't speak KR :D: yes of course whatever you want

vor 6 Stunden schrieb LilyFU:

XML edits to increase DPS is a minor offense. :D: what world do you live.

There is something called PVP even 1 DPS more than you could have done with ur own skill can be game changing even tho most people who use XML edits are trash in PVP anyway and are no threat in the first place.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

There is something called PVP even 1 DPS more than you could have done with ur own skill can be game changing even tho most people who use XML edits are trash in PVP anyway and are no threat in the first place.

Last i recall the only actual dps increase is the BM one since archer was already fixed. So except for that none of the edits increase your dps. there are edits that allow you to rebind keys but you can easily dso that with a gaming mouse and keyboard so need to even xml edit.

Also in a game where PVP is basically dead anyway due to classes being imbalanced themselves a xml edit doesnt do much, and personally i do not care in PVE if someone uses and edit or not, as long as it helps us clear faster and easier i am all for it.

Asside from that I think the topic on account sharing was already covered by the ToS, that your account security is fully your own responsibility. Tho if the OP is sooo hurt about people piloting other characters through raids, they might aswel make changes to prevent any selling of raid items to make sure people cant just flat out buy them either to make it fair for everyone and also change it to where you need to provide a certain dps / mechanic contribution to be allowed to get the rewards as a failsafe and remove them from any trove / rng box there is and also remove any sealed versions of them that way if someone wants to have a raid weapon and accessories, they can form a raid and clear it, else they can stick with the non-raid paths.

For the afk part:

It is not so easy as you might think, its enough that they move their character inside the dungeon and they arent afk anymore, and the fact they dont attack the boss isnt really relevant in this case,so they cant just flat out ban someone for it. they can send 1/2 warnings and if the person is still being reported by more than 1 person then they could ban anything other than that, no. as this is a very tricky thing.

So as much as it sucks, it is what it is, or would you like them to ban you when you are even 2-3 min afk cause of w/e? Cause then its literally the same as a leecher.

The only fix for this is contribution based loot, and allowing dynamic / daily quests only to count if you actually contribute to the kill.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Arb:

honestly these all seem like really minor offenses... im not sure why you want ppl banned so badly when the community is already dwindling especially for such minor things.

Not really but thats your opinion. And no imo opinion this are no minor things.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Arb:

just from then smaller things you seem to report for, makes you seem kinda trigger happy with reporting ppl is all.

Play fair = no need to report. Simple. And btw: I dont know why i should be happy reporting players.. i would rather have a game where people dont cheat/leech/afking/abusing things. + and publisher who care about this kind of problems.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

or the afk part:

It is not so easy as you might think,

Its is easy -> add kick function ingame. Problem solved! "oh it can be abused"... like the afk players in this game for years?

Oh and another thing they could do: make a portal tight before the last boss and close it when the boss get attacked. So everyone who is afk outside DONT get the rewords for staying afk. 2 possible things and you say its not easy..... it is.

its enough that they move their character inside the dungeon and they arent afk anymore, and the fact they dont attack the boss isnt really relevant in this case,so they cant just flat out ban someone for it.

"and they arent afk anymore..." i cant believe what i am reading here.... so they are not afk anymore when they join the dungeon and -> AFK <- there until boss is dead. 

So as much as it sucks, it is what it is

Unfair right. Unfair gameplay and this deserves a punishment. Simple.

or would you like them to ban you when you are even 2-3 min afk cause of w/e?

You want to tell me that everyone who is AFK in B&S have something important to do ESPECIALLY after joining the dungeon while he stand on start? xD

And no i never said that! Sure when you have something important to do you can tell that to your party and they can decide if they want to wait or not. BUT... if you intentionally go AFK to leech the dungeon, the group will not be able to throw you out of it. And thats the problem. Many "players" go AFK on start to leech not because of impotant things.

Last i recall the only actual dps increase is the BM one since archer was already fixed. So except for that none of the edits increase your dps.

its not fixed.^^ Windpiercer is still able to use the RMB damage/speed addon and Lightarcher still use the "auto pressing F" addon and so on ... just 2 examples of xml edits that are possible now. And they increase the DPS. And yes BM is still not fixed. Thats one reasons why i made posts like this... NCWe$t and NC$oft need to finally care about all this things.

Oh and btw: there is more possible in this game just with XML edits.^^

I dont want to discuss whats afking and whats not... if xml edits are good or not ... all this things are not part of this post so BACK TO TOPIC please.

Edited by CrazyDude90

Well while i would agree on xml-edits and afk players, i dont realy know why you want people get banned for Accountsharing. Thats nothing anyone would harm and its done on your own risk.

Just an example, quite some time ago a friend asked me to repleace his FM at VT / SK cause he cant participate due to private things. I already had an ID from my own raid so i couldnt replace him with my FM. So he asked me if i could play his FM, so the raid will have a FM and dont need to look for some random guys.

I agreed, he got his quest, the raid got an experienced FM and everyone was happy, ho harm done.

Gerade eben schrieb Merlin DE:

Well while i would agree on xml-edits and afk players, i dont realy know why you want people get banned for Accountsharing. Thats nothing anyone would harm and its done on your own risk.

Sure you are right but in this case it was just one of the examples which are against the rules and the last time i reported that is months or longer ago.^^ The other things are more important. right.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb CrazyDude90:

I dont want to discuss whats afking and whats not... if xml edits are good or not ... all this things are not part of this post so BACK TO TOPIC please.

If it influences the gameplay i am totally on ur side and this should be banned immidietly even tho i dont mind people using XML in PVE i still want them to get banned for using such stuff.

In terms of AFK people its actully alot of work to make sure no one can abuse this system you would have to create certain save points where you can`t kick people but it could still be abused and if we get a system which can be abused easyli more people will demand that this option will be removed again so why should they programm such an option ?

In my oppinion a "kick option" is not the right way we just need a better support who is not looking at how much you invest into this game and is actully looking into why thoose people get reported.

For Accountsharing i am up for it to ban thoose people if its in PVP since (not sure if its still happening) back in 2017 the Russian FM (not gonna write a name but you know who i mean if you followed PVP back then) sold rankings all you had to do was creating a FM with lvl 45 or better.

1 hour ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Its is easy -> add kick function ingame. Problem solved! "oh it can be abused"... like the afk players in this game for years?

Oh and another thing they could do: make a portal tight before the last boss and close it when the boss get attacked. So everyone who is afk outside DONT get the rewords for staying afk. 2 possible things and you say its not easy..... it is.

A kick option is definetely the wrong way to go. Many games that added received a huge backlash of criticism as to how much of an abuse it was.

The portal option while sounds nice, doesnt mean they wouldnt run their character up there anyway.

"and they arent afk anymore..." i cant believe what i am reading here.... so they are not afk anymore when they join the dungeon and -> AFK <- there until boss is dead.

Read what i wrote, it enough they just move and it doesnt count as afk anymore. (go in dont hit the boss, just press W, S,  A, D and its not being afk anymore)

its not fixed.^^ Windpiercer is still able to use the RMB damage/speed addon and Lightarcher still use the "auto pressing F" addon and so on ... just 2 examples of xml edits that are possible now. And they increase the DPS. And yes BM is still not fixed. Thats one reasons why i made posts like this... NCWe$t and NC$oft need to finally care about all this things.

Oh and btw: there is more possible in this game just with XML edits.^^

Autopressing F can easily be done with a macro so an xml edit here is irrelevant.

For the RMB is its still not fixed then i am sure NC will fix it as they did fix similar things in the past.

On another topic, they may "care" but their hands are tied because i can guarantee you if they made this bannable they would loose a very veryyyy huge amount of the playerbase left.

Tho if they remove xml edits, they should remove simple mdoe aswel, fair is fair ^^

As for account sharing, i agree with ImoutoMaster. as long as its not PVP, who gives a damn.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

i dont mind people using XML in PVE

Even when it affects rankings? What it does.^^

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

we just need a better support who is not looking at how much you invest into this game and is actully looking into why thoose people get reported.

RIGHT. Thats why i made this post. And yes especially the players who spend a lot money in this game are the one who dont get viewed/punished by the support.

How said i see whats viewed by support and whats not.... And especially the players who spent a lot of money dont get punished.

Example:
I reported a well known player in this community 2 TIMES with 2 DIFFERENT VIDEOS where he used the XML edits for faster RMB and the support dont watched the videos until now. Thats a month ago. "We need time"... yeah sure... 2 videos proofing that someone use cheats and "we need time"...

The guy is still running around while he streaming this and sharing the addon with everyone.^^ GG NCWe$t !! GG.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

The portal option while sounds nice, doesnt mean they wouldnt run their character up there anyway.

But it would make it harder to afk.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Read what i wrote, it enough they just move and it doesnt count as afk anymore. (go in dont hit the boss, just press W, S,  A, D and its not being afk anymore)

I know but the support is able to see if the said person pressed 5 keys (example!) or actively fighting the boss. There is a difference. But you need to will to check that which not the case here :/

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

For the RMB is its still not fixed then i am sure NC will fix it as they did fix similar things in the past.

yeah its not.^^ Same with BM 4th rmb remove.. still not fixed. Since... months? longer? idk. Too long imo.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

On another topic, they may "care" but their hands are tied because i can guarantee you if they made this bannable they would loose a very veryyyy huge amount of the playerbase left.

I know there are a lot of helpful edits in this game and i wouldn't want to ban everyone for using helpful edits... i want that people get banned for XML edits that gives you advantages in PVP and rankings like the ones from BM and Archer.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Tho if they remove xml edits, they should remove simple mdoe aswel, fair is fair ^^

Why? simple mode is an ingame feature made by nc$oft for the players. An official and allowed "tool". You dont need to edit things in XML to use it. So its fair imo and there is no point to remove it. Imo you cant compare XML edits (that gives unfair advantages over others) with and official feature. :)

2 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Why? simple mode is an ingame feature made by nc$oft for the players. An official and allowed "tool". You dont need to edit things in XML to use it. So its fair imo and there is no point to remove it. Imo you cant compare XML edits (that gives unfair advantages over others) with and official feature. :)

Because simple mode is not equal to all classes, doesnt work aswell for all, hence it creates a heavy imbalance same as an xml edit or a macro.

Ok mister butthurt, time to explain you something about this game, because you clearly don t understand how it work and how badly it's codded :

XML edit that actually FIX the game :

-BM third spec 4rth rmb is bugged and doesn t proc the effect, it's a known issue and devs doesn't give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about it, so the work around we found is removing that bugged rmb. It give no "bonus" to people that use it, it just make the DPS what it should be.

-Mouse input : because devs don't give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, the mouse have for some reason a 1sec delay input, this delay can be edited in the XML so we can have a normal delay on our mouse

XML edit that are just QoL :

-all the addon that make transmuting and box opening faster, we don't give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about the animation, it's useless and 30min to open 500 box is stupid

-skill rebind are just a way to make the game feel better

-many other QoL changes... don't have the list rn

XML edit that you call cheating : typically fast rmb archer and auto F

You say it's cheating in ranking -> ranking kill the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ so fast that they don't even make use of the addons, and for that auto cast it actually fix the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤in delay the server have.

And top rank are also big whale, they won't ban their biggest income :)

You seems to love report player, you can just go in academy then and report everybody, we almost all use addons and macro, enjoy the 5 player left on the server :x

For the AFK, a kick button will be abused because people are greedy and stupid.

Account sharing can be usefull if you have a last minute issue and can't attempt a raid.

on this one i'm somehow ok with you, for arena ranking it's not fair.

Stop complaining and being butthurt by everything, it willl change nothing and you will be less frustrated.

9 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

and what's your point with that? is ok cheating? 

thanks you just gave another perfect example to my comment about bs excuses

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Last i recall the only actual dps increase is the BM one since archer was already fixed. So except for that none of the edits increase your dps. there are edits that allow you to rebind keys but you can easily dso that with a gaming mouse and keyboard so need to even xml edit.

Also in a game where PVP is basically dead anyway due to classes being imbalanced themselves a xml edit doesnt do much, and personally i do not care in PVE if someone uses and edit or not, as long as it helps us clear faster and easier i am all for it.

look another perfect example to my comment about bs excuses.

for what you say cheat is ok as long as it helps you. great mentality that you have Sr.

And the point is NC doesn't punish cheating and people who break the rules. is not if they fix or no

Tell me what image / message it passes? (I bet you'll be able to givet a good exemple)

For me and probably for most people passes That is ok cheat in this game and ppl will keep trying new ways because they know nothing will  happen.

For sure what people love in online games is cheats and companies that do not punish cheats yea ppl love that.

let's try another exemple BNS Buddy (I know you love this one) it doesn't matter whether it should be allowed or not.

Tell me what image / message it passes? when NC dont do nothing and don't give a definitive answer.

let me give you some tips. lazy/incompetent that rather prefer let people break the rules than fix the game.

Edited by LilyFU

11 minutes ago, Spacenick said:

Ok mister butthurt, time to explain you something about this game, because you clearly don t understand how it work and how badly it's codded :

XML edit that actually FIX the game :

-BM third spec 4rth rmb is bugged and doesn t proc the effect, it's a known issue and devs doesn't give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about it, so the work around we found is removing that bugged rmb. It give no "bonus" to people that use it, it just make the DPS what it should be.

-Mouse input : because devs don't give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, the mouse have for some reason a 1sec delay input, this delay can be edited in the XML so we can have a normal delay on our mouse

XML edit that are just QoL :

-all the addon that make transmuting and box opening faster, we don't give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about the animation, it's useless and 30min to open 500 box is stupid

-skill rebind are just a way to make the game feel better

-many other QoL changes... don't have the list rn

XML edit that you call cheating : typically fast rmb archer and auto F

You say it's cheating in ranking -> ranking kill the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ so fast that they don't even make use of the addons, and for that auto cast it actually fix the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤in delay the server have.

And top rank are also big whale, they won't ban their biggest income :)

You seems to love report player, you can just go in academy then and report everybody, we almost all use addons and macro, enjoy the 5 player left on the server :x

For the AFK, a kick button will be abused because people are greedy and stupid.

Account sharing can be usefull if you have a last minute issue and can't attempt a raid.

on this one i'm somehow ok with you, for arena ranking it's not fair.

Stop complaining and being butthurt by everything, it willl change nothing and you will be less frustrated.

one more!!!

that's a bad excuse only shows incompetence.

they prefer to let people cheat and break rules so they have no work to fix the game.

really makes perfect sense

29 minutes ago, LilyFU said:

And the point is NC doesn't punish cheating and people who break the rules. is not if they fix or no

Tell me what image / message it passes? (I bet you'll be able to givet a good exemple)

For me and probably for most people passes That is ok cheat in this game and ppl will keep trying new ways because they know nothing will  happen.

For sure what people love in online games is cheats and companies that do not punish cheats yea ppl love that.

let's try another exemple BNS Buddy (I know you love this one) it doesn't matter whether it should be allowed or not.

Tell me what image / message it passes? when NC dont do nothing and don't give a definitive answer.

let me give you some tips. lazy/incompetent that rather prefer let people break the rules than fix the game.

the image that NC uses it on their streams hence the reason they cannot punish players for it.

Also bnS buddy is really bad example because XML edits can easily be done without bns buddy so that has nothing to do with it. If they made this bannable right now, 4512 players would simply quit because that is how many players are currently logged in via bns buddy.

West is the low income server, they don't give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about us, they won't fix our build because it's not worth it.

We like the game, so we find our way to make the game run """""correctly""""".

I don't defend the archer fast rmb, because this one is clearly XML abusing.

But all the other addons are either fix or QoL.

You also seems to hate BnSBuddy, test it, without mod/addons, just setting up the launching option to optimise the game... you'll understand why we love it...

39 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

the image that NC uses it on their streams hence the reason they cannot punish players for it.

Also bnS buddy is really bad example because XML edits can easily be done without bns buddy so that has nothing to do with it. If they made this bannable right now, 4512 players would simply quit because that is how many players are currently logged in via bns buddy.

you love do that ignore what not suits you and respond with bla bla bla.

1 hour ago, LilyFU said:

it doesn't matter whether it should be allowed or not

see what i say. it has nothing to do with XML

And yes is a perfect exemple that NC prefer let people break the rules instead of fix the game.

And this for you is a valid excuse? (the number of people that use buddy)

you really can't see how bad NC gets in this picture?

I dont care if NC make official and say that is allowed. just have same B....

Better pay some money to the creator of bnsbuddy and make bnsbuddy the new official launcher. since they can't or don't want to fix the game