Boycott time?

Spacenick

So guys,

What about speaking with our wallet for once and stop giving $ to NCScam ?

It's been like 4 patchs that are just fiasco and people still like being milked hard...

You know, when you pay a hooker, it's to enjoy the time, no to be butt❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed again and again and again...

• Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ImAMemer:

I mean, im not saying that i will buy more stuff from them , since i will keep buying premium, game for me is still worth paying for. But some patches have been a bit messy, but doesnt affect me that much.

As a GC9 fully tt-geared player im also not directly affected, at least at the moment, untill i get my ET weaponmaterial. But im indirectly affected.

1. i saw my ET raid breaking apart cause of pissed players left the game and had to find a new one.

Even i now have a new raid, i only got this spot cause a friend left the raid and suggested me to fill his spot.

2. my TT raid doenst look much better, we have to find 4-5 players every week to substitude players who lost interest and dont play regular

So every week we have to deal with players who are not "work" like a well-rehearsed team, some even need to learn the mech

3. Even o VT which is quite old and nerfed content you can still sell runs or be unlucky with random groups not clearing it

So in one or the other way we are all affected by the bullshit NC-Soft did in the last 2,3 month directly or indirectly.

Especialy for new and lower geared players thi patch had a disastrous impact. They will have even more problems to gear up what will cause more frustration along those players

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

As a GC9 fully tt-geared player im also not directly affected, at least at the moment, untill i get my ET weaponmaterial. But im indirectly affected.

1. i saw my ET raid breaking apart cause of pissed players left the game and had to find a new one.

Even i now have a new raid, i only got this spot cause a friend left the raid and suggested me to fill his spot.

2. my TT raid doenst look much better, we have to find 4-5 players every week to substitude players who lost interest and dont play regular

So every week we have to deal with players who are not "work" like a well-rehearsed team, some even need to learn the mech

3. Even o VT which is quite old and nerfed content you can still sell runs or be unlucky with random groups not clearing it

So in one or the other way we are all affected by the bullshit NC-Soft did in the last 2,3 month directly or indirectly.

Especialy for new and lower geared players thi patch had a disastrous impact. They will have even more problems to gear up what will cause more frustration along those players

Dude, im sorry but dont quote me.. since what i have seen from what you have been writing and what im thinking we wont come along or to an agreement.. since this a plot from them to make the server shut down at the end of the year aye?

23 minutes ago, ImAMemer said:

Dude, im sorry but dont quote me.. since what i have seen from what you have been writing and what im thinking we wont come along or to an agreement.. since this a plot from them to make the server shut down at the end of the year aye?

I'm playing since a month (again). Crafting is since the event basically impossible. I can't get a hold of rare material and the chests in dungeons were removed it seems. Ok, once in a while a singular rare mat drops in dailies, but if you need like 70 of those for 24 transformation stones...

Basically what I would suggest as general advice for the Devs is 'sustainability' as keyword. Let people catch up at least a little. 

Please find a sustainability director, who's purpose is to balance playerloss Vs profit. 

Also: quote is unrelated and just for irrelevant trolling.

1 hour ago, ImAMemer said:

since this a plot from them to make the server shut down at the end of the year aye?

As often as Merlin is talking about this, this time it is you bringing it up :D:

The first three things are just personal experience and the last is a fact nobody can deny, when comparing the game pre- and post-patch.

Also it is not about having several patches being messy, that happened to many other games before. It's the way the situation is handled and the several messy patches being released in a row.

People who spend even a single CENT in this game in its current state are the same people who still buy from Nestle "just because they don't live in Canada". In other words they give zero ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤s about what the company is actually doing as long as they get their own instant gratification. The irony here is at least Nestle's products taste good, whereas in BNS all troves and RNG boxes are a complete scam and premium isn't worth ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, yet they're still masochist enough to continue throwing money down the drain. Pretty sad, like a twisted version of stockholm syndrome.

Edited by PetPuggi
  • Like 1

Can't deny I was considering buying prem again, but then the transformation stones got a massive craft cost increase, which coupled with the massive necessity for them in specific item upgrades, is a no no. I'm not supporting this train wreck and player directed hostility from NCSoft.

Edited by MassiveEgo