Cost Reduction Sheet

executioner1337

Looks like NC-Soft doesnt even know what would be changed, or they let some guy just type some random fantasy patchnotes LOL

Thats just redicolous and reduces the credibility (if there is even some of it) of a multi milion dollar company even more

• Like 1

Just now, Merlin DE said:

Looks like NC-Soft doesnt even know what would be changed, or they let some guy just type some random fantasy patchnotes LOL

Thats just redicolous and reduces the credibility (if there is even some of it) of a multi milion dollar company even more

To be fair, the issue might be that it was kinda too late to fix the patch going live....but i am curious to hear the excuse xD

• Like 1

Come one stop finding stupid excuses, these are errors that might not happend.

Screewing up one upgrade might happend, but screewing up a complete weaponpath like it looks like a complete different.

This BS just again proofes one thing. NC-Soft doesnt give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to test patches befor release. They not even check if everything is done as intended.

lol i knew this would happen lol , its a norm now and you guys are missing it, every patch bns release these days are wolf in sheep clothing .....take it as a grain of salt ...we are now the new staff of bns the testers loooooooooooool let the bug wars begin. if i dont see the patch video with prooof of changes wit my own two eyes .... i dont believe anything .

guys just dont be so negative blast them again like yall did .....they will do a fix soon ....and they are trying hearts in the right place but ...how they go about it is wrong 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

I realy feel like NC-Soft is freaking kidding us, thats not a god damned reduction, its the complete opposite.

With the change of the crafting system thinks even get more expensive for example crafting transformation stones (Not only the reduction of formaly 35 Stones to now 24) prises are already skyrocketing, Great job again NC-Soft

What the Hell NC-Soft, didnt you already lost enough players and had enough shitstorms?
You realy destroying the game on purpose?

Edited by Merlin DE

anything is better than pts? sure, lemme take the least amount of pts possible and pay about 4426g in total more than taking the new amount of pts needed when using non raid path. its choosing between urine or feces, neither of them are acceptable. current pts price is 390g and ts are 19g 75s per unit average as of the current time on EU.

i wanted to go gc9 on my fm, currently having storm dragon 6. it was shadowforge 3, but i let it revert from support when i saw the preview notes announcing cost reduces. now i wont upgrade anything, because both options are now way more irritating and expensive.

ApplicationFrameHost_2019-10-17_10-09-38

Edited by Nasayer
  • Like 1

Everyone was complaining tuesday night about the prices on the sheet and they said they would get it looked into. Ofcourse the sheet wasn't updated in time, it's a suprise the patch for changed in time.

Also, mats always go up after changes due to the simple fact that people are always stupid enough to pay the extortionate prices. Give it a couple days and it will drop back down again. (Yes they jumped more than normal, but that's what happens when people are using a 1 minute craft instead of 24hour craft to try and milk people on the new patch... they buy alot more raw materials...)

Craft costs I haven't looked into to much, I noticed the craft sizes changed but they also changed all craft times to 1 minute, making it alot closer to a transmute. I would expect a cost increase when some crafts are having days removed from there craft. 

well you guys viewed  it wrong ,they didn't reduce any cost of anything ...

unless they said if its no longer 5 of this item but 3 of sed item. 

they just change the items needed .so market and everything reflect that as well. saying its a reduction is how u view it from your stand point if u have the materials on hand and its cheaper to u ...someone else without the items its gonna be more expensive for him .so literally only way u can get a redcution benefit from this is if u were prepared with items before patch day,,,, which i always make sure to do because i know this game oh so well.

but it comes back down to them not communicating with players , if what you said was true about them re editing the notes then its sad. 

they need to stop with this cost change and just reduce the items and leave everything there . 

Edited by Miggy Miggs
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Nasayer said:

anything is better than pts?

I went from Aransu 9 to GC 6 over the alternative path just to avoid the PTS needed, collected all material to do it in one go.

It is an RNG luck based upgrade system that simply sucks, i am complaining about that since the beginning.

Its better to require 80 what ever Transformationsstones you can actually craft with your time invested farming the materials than to push the button and fail 3 times and then have nothing.

Maybe the amount required seems a lot now, but dont ignore the fact that you CANT FAIL. A Premium stone requires MUCH MUCH more material than it shows in the transformation sheet due to the absurdly high failure chance.

Edited by Arohk

vor 59 Minuten schrieb Arohk:

I went from Aransu 9 to GC 6 over the alternative path just to avoid the PTS needed, collected all material to do it in one go.

It is an RNG luck based upgrade system that simply sucks, i am complaining about that since the beginning.

Its better to require 80 what ever Transformationsstones you can actually craft with your time invested farming the materials than to push the button and fail 3 times and then have nothing.

Maybe the amount required seems a lot now, but dont ignore the fact that you CANT FAIL. A Premium stone requires MUCH MUCH more material than it shows in the transformation sheet due to the absurdly high failure chance.

Keep in mind F5 exists.

Still zero communication about this massive mess up, no explanation why they did a flat upgrade on cost of ET weapon, and  made a fake sheet for GC cost before upgrade, making people wait it to upgrade thinkin it will be cheaper, then completely change the cost of it on actual  patch day making upgrading impossible for them.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Bim404:

Still zero communication about this massive mess up, no explanation why they did a flat upgrade on cost of ET weapon, and  made a fake sheet for GC cost before upgrade, making people wait it to upgrade thinkin it will be cheaper, then completely change the cost of it on actual  patch day making upgrading impossible for them.

How long do you play? Thats exactly what thes did since the game was released, why they should change their behavior now? Everything works as intended and expected.

Zynisma aside, they have to to consult the management for how they should react and what they should write wich takes time. Maybe we will get some statements in a few days or they again do what they can do best, keep silent and wait for the shitstorm to calm down, after that continue with buissness like usual andthink about how they could freak out the community even more