Weapon "reductions"

MeatMachine

desconocido.pngOf all the company's games, this is the one with the worst support and I think that, without a doubt, tries to get more money from the players, with a change that does not benefit the bns community at all. This server does not believe that it lasts so long, if the mentality does not change a bit, here is a player who (invests) more than in the Korean service and the reviews have to come from that service because there is no one here to end that problem and I analyzed them to obtain a discount of alparcease that comes from that Korean server because these people do not believe that he plays bns, so nothing coincides with the reimbursement he implements or whatever these people do.

:playdumb:

Edited by kenamaury

It's been 48h since the patch went live and there hasn't been a single life sign from NCSoft ever since. What the hell is wrong with this company? @Cyan @Hime Explain yourself. Why did you lie to all the playerbase about costs reduction on GC3-9?

• NCSOFT
2 hours ago, Rysa said:

It's been 48h since the patch went live and there hasn't been a single life sign from NCSoft ever since. What the hell is wrong with this company? @Cyan @Hime Explain yourself. Why did you lie to all the playerbase about costs reduction on GC3-9?

The Google Doc that initially went out did have inaccurate information based off inaccurate documentation we had internally. We corrected this on the document so the costs seen in game are intended. That being said, there are no current plans to adjust the costs, but the feedback will be shared with the development team.

8 minutes ago, Cyan said:

The Google Doc that initially went out did have inaccurate information based off inaccurate documentation we had internally. We corrected this on the document so the costs seen in game are intended. That being said, there are no current plans to adjust the costs, but the feedback will be shared with the development team.

Baloney Stuffins

Twice now..."miscommunication"... a;dsf jk[p'weum; jklnds;jkl fdsvad scm,.?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

So you're saying it was intended to double the upgrade prices for GC3-9 for absolutely no reason. Are NCSoft out of their mind?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Our feedback over the last year has been loud and clear, is the "dev team" just a fancy word for a paper shredder?

Edited by Cav7
  • Like 3

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Cyan:

Buahahahahaha PMSL you are freaking seriuos? NC-Soft already did a lot of Bullshit but increasing the price for upgrades wihle reducing the Gold and material Income and then telling us it was intended and just a misscommunication? Everyone who have at least one intact braincell should know that these changes will have a deep impact on the econemy of the game and would increase upgrade costs drasticaly. Do NC-Soft even know their freaking game or are they just insane?

WTF is wrong with your management, when you want to get rid of BnS in the western region shut down the servers already, but stop messing around with your customers who pay your ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing monthly sellary.

How far you wanna go befor the last player leave and how much more you want to ruin your reputiation and trustwothyness?

Nevermind there is not much left anyway.

Hey @Cyan
This would have been at least a "funny" excuse for the bullshit NC-Soft did: Children of Bodom - Oops, i did it again...

Edited by Merlin DE
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Cyan said:

I do not know how you-- NCSoft as a company can continue to blatantly LIE to your playerbase, double down on the changes, and expect the game to stay alive until UE4 release I mean

My god, the patch said weapon cost REDUCTION. I honestly don't know what the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to say anymore. Everyone's completely justified in their continuous complaining and trash talking of this company. You continuously, over and over again, without fail have continued to prove your incompetence to the point to where the players can't even trust what you say anymore. You screwed up the White Orb situation. You screwed up Archer release. You screwed up the introduction of Easy Mode and now you've screwed THIS up. All anyone asks from this company is a CRUMB of consistency and accountability when you screw over the playerbase and you can't even do that I...'m sorry I don't have any sympathy for ya'll anymore. You said you were reducing the cost of weapon upgrades. You INCREASED them, edited the information available, and then say it's "intended" I.... lord you guys give me a headache. 

Edited by Vizzions
  • Like 1

just to say 

"The cost to upgrade all weapons up to Grand Celestial and equivalent (as well as Thornbreaker Stage 1 – 3) will be reduced; full details will be outlined in the patch notes on October 15."

Thx BnS and Goodbye.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cyan said:

So remember how you said before that things are tested in a "test" server?
This was the BIGGEST thing in the patch. And you're saying NO-ONE took the 5 seconds to check if your "test server" had the proper upgrade costs compared to the google docs you gave us?
The google docs people used to prepare? Clear out some of their Transformation Stones to get Premium ones?
And then, when the patch hit, they had no use for their Premium stones AND had to spend more to get their original Transformation stones back because you increased crafting price?

I mean, I'm literally expecting nothing anymore since the shitshow that was the White Orb fiasco where the stream gave blatant false information, but somehow you guys manage to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ things up EVERY single big patch since.

If I was unable to learn from my mistakes and not double-check patch notes at my job, I'd be fired more quickly than you can shake a stick at. And you all managed to do it not once, not twice, not thrice, but four times in a row.

Edited by EvaLynBoder
  • Like 3

For real, I've been playing online games for 20 years now and this is the first time I've seen a publisher sh*t on its playerbase to such an extent. When players are afraid of new patchs, you know something is rotten to the core.

NCSoft you can not tease a patch with significant "costs reduction for all upgrades up to Thornbreaker Stage 3" and pull up stupid crap like that. This is flat-out unacceptable. I'm cancelling my premium sub once again until you fix this situation, and so should everybody else.

• Like 2

@Cyan this is the whole major deal everyone is .. not amused about:

Dk5FtXt.png

found here: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-ghoul-items-and-systems-preview/

it states a cost-reduce up to thornbreaker stage 3. players did prepare themselfs to upgrade, many including me even got some reverts handled by support. with the increased cost on the higher stages the players cannot upgrade "more", instead with the same set of materials they cannot upgrade at all. it's a major let-down all the way through. it also stated ALL WEAPONS, now its only raven and aransu weapons that became a bit more affordable in some sense, but is being off-set with insane upgrade costs past that now. you cannot state "reduce costs of ALL weapons mentioned" when its only the very low stages and increase it on the higher end. the sum of "reduce" in total is then = more costs than before the patch. we the players cannot see what intention you had with this, everyone is confused and obviously not really happy about it. in my opinion this helps only my alts not staying on raven 3, i can make them raven 9 now. amazing!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cyan said:

Similar issues to those presented with the launch of Storm of Arrows are seen here. Incorrect information and a lacking QA Team lets large issues slip into the live version of the game. I'm sure you yourself notice that the cost "reductions" are far from reductions, but are in most places giant increases. Believe me Cyan, the last thing this game needs right now is its remaining playerbase to feel distrust and dishonesty from your team. A ton of things in this game has gone downhill since the original Blade & Soul team left, most notably with Jonathan Lien leaving.

At this point, I have to wonder if the current team is even competent enough to be dealing with a game like this. You, Linda, and other CMs seem great, but honestly? It seems to me like most of your team aren't nearly involved enough. I can't help but think a huge part of the failure of the western Blade & Soul version is due to the team you're representing. You're not dealing with a small mobile game from India, you're not dealing with a small community, and you yourself are not a small indie company.

You have no business letting repeated mistakes like these make it to your players in the live version of the game.

• Like 3

unknown.png

unknown.png

I really think he doesn't even look at what he says,
First it says in the Google document that you are the mistake. So, if you look closely at the page, it says reduce GC to ET Arma ,,.
The moderator only enters to delete the images that remain in the forum and does not respond to anything.
At least explain why you delete the images and answer some of the requests of the players who keep their game and don't put their heads like a bird on the ground

avestruz.png

• Like 2

Can you guys at least give the people an option to use your "new upgrade materials" or the "old upgrade materials required" this way people will not complain on what shitty update you did and just let us decide which path to take. I for one hate how they increased the PTS and I doubt that the cost for these stones will go down, worse case is it will go up as the demand increase. you really will lose people with this kind of changes, especially the ones who pay will leave. 

How  can you lie straight to your playerbase?? You made a mistake on the cost reductions, in the sheet it said they were gonna get reduced but in game it got more expensive and now you are making dumb excuses like “miscommunication” when you are just too lazy to fix it. I mean whats the point of watching any of your patch preview streams and patch notes if the information will be wrong every single time? 

You cant just promise a kid a lolipop and then tell him he wont get it anymore cause of misscommunication.  

Thats not how it works and Thats exactly what you are doing to your playerbase. 

So you should grow a pair and admit and fix your mistakes rather than find excuses.

@Cyan @Hime

Edited by PhoenixMitra
Language.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:25 AM, Cyan said:

Nice try to cover this up. The truth of the matter is your company lied. It clearly states on the "blade-ghoul-items-and-systems-preview page" the following:

Weapons

The cost to upgrade all weapons up to Grand Celestial and equivalent (as well as Thornbreaker Stage 1 – 3) will be reduced; full details will be outlined in the patch notes on October 15.

There is no ambiguity here. You included the Grand Celestial and equivalent and the Thornbreaker stage 1 - 3, receiving weapons cost reduction. You clearly inferred this was going to happen for the Grand Celestial and equivalent weapons. You are required to honor your advertisement, as this is exactly what this is (advertisement information) you presented to your customers (players). And your statement above clearly shows you trying to cover up a screw up and thus making everything abhorrently expensive which will all but stop most players advancing their upgrades. This falls into the category of an egregious customer service failure on your part as part of string of failures over the last few months.

Do the right thing and honor your original statement found here: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-ghoul-items-and-systems-preview/ to earn the good will of your customer base. Otherwise, do nothing and lose more players (non-premium and premium). I'm sure NCsoft/NCwest will not like to see their net profits take another hit...again.

• Like 1

After this last patch I noticed something you did. Something really egregious in my book, especially when you didn't even let anyone know. What is this you ask? You increased the cost of upgrading from Stage 3 Dawnforge/Riftwalk to Stage 3 Raven from 7 silver to 7 gold. That is a thousand percent increase. Why in the heck did you do that? Most importantly, this happened without informing the players? Stealth tactics to increase costs is now your standard practice? I see you're burning up what trust your customers have now, especially after this last fiasco (GC increased, NOT decreased, weapon costs).

• Like 1