Weapon "reductions"

MeatMachine

49 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Thanks for pointing this out. We will take a second look to make sure.

1 more PTS and twice the amount of required materials. Clearly there is something wrong here.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/318942982621495297/633755845779521536/unknown.png https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/318942982621495297/633756572622782474/unknown.png?width=1442&height=33

a little analysis makes you download 100gold very well but you have to put
but it has to make the difference of more materials

Soulstone Crystal ....................... 380 x cost in marke .... 0.53gold
Moonstone Crystal ....................... ............................65 x 6.48gold
Sacred Crystal ......................................................... 380 x 1.89 gold
Elysian Crystal .......................................................... 65 x 5.20 gold
Premium transformation stone ................................2 x 405 gold

I wanted to get the total but I was lazy

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by kenamaury

Just looked and double checked the google sheet you guys posted. Transformation stones for raven stages increased rather than decrease and legendary jewels amount r still the same. And all the stuff from shadow/sky forge weapons upgrading to next tier or grand celestial is not cost reduction at all

Edited by ayanekaoru

12 minutes ago, 900870_1452550662 said:

100% this must be a mistake so please fix it as soon as possible.

Sorry budy, fix will come till next patch arrives lol, NC only do EMERGENCY fix if its related to currency/NC card/NCoin, anything that is related to NC-Wallet, other than that, GOOD LUCK

5 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Thanks for pointing this out. We will take a second look to make sure.

Please hurry because I just had support refund me from Wingsong 3 to Shadowforge 7 and now it's going to cost 3x as much to go back after patch. Gold/scales aren't that hard to get but mats and Premimum transformation stones are.

6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I think its switched and should the the other way around o.o human error can happen you know xD

But yeah better get a confirmation.

The same excuse for 3+ years now. Maybe they should learn how email and conference calls work, if that doesn't work they could send an emissary or carrier pigeon.

• Like 1

Whelp. doesn't seem they are going to give us a response before servers go down so RIP anyone who waited or asked for a weapon refund (like me) because these are not nerfs. Hopefully if it turns out that it was a mistake they will give us the ability to ask for a weapon refund.

Edited by Aulann

On 16/10/2019 at 6:50 PM, MeatMachine said:

@PhoenixMitra

Any updates on the "reductions"? Most costs were "reduced" so much that they cost double now.

For real, zero communication from NCSoft since this second major screw-up in a month. It's like they're hiding in their burrow waiting for the storm to pass by. That's not going to happen, NCSoft. You owe your playerbase a serious explanation about this sh*t.

2 hours ago, Rysa said:

For real, zero communication from NCSoft since this second major screw-up in a month. It's like they're hiding in their burrow waiting for the storm to pass by. That's not going to happen, NCSoft. You owe your playerbase a serious explanation about this sh*t.

I cant double check atm, but if i remember good Cyan / Hime said on last stream they would be out of office this week, so that might be why you see no communication from them at least. I'd have to re-watch the stream to confirm.