Blade & Ghoul: Patch Notes & Overview

Sunshine

That weapon "cost reduction"..... Yikes

More detail response:

- Grand Celestial 9 to Thornbreaker 3 had it's "cost" literally doubled for a raw 100 gold cost reduction? Why?
- Switching from Shadowforge/Skyforge 9 to Grand Celestial 9 now costs 9 premium transformation stones? You increased the cost of items that you can only obtain with gold/or craft them with tradable materials and reduced the cost of nontradable materials, while at the same time nerfing our general gold obtained and buffing the non tradable material drops through last few patches? Those changes contradict each other. "Bit they nerfed the cost of steels and scales" - doesn't matter, there's multiple ways of obtaining those + they are account bound.
- "Aransu 9 checkpoint" is already laughably easy to achieve even without these changes. My raiding group alone is hosting anywhere from 4 to 6 VT+SK raids weekly cross-faction for new players where they literally get to sit afk and roll for everything including DGS. And i know at least 2 other clans that are doing exactly the same.
- Raven... Basically free weapon on your first week if not day of playing after finishing the story.

Anyway, I just want to know what is the reasoning for the GC9 -> TB3 change and Shadow9/Sky9 -> GC9, it makes zero sense whatsoever.

Edited by Sioz

This is cost upgrade for all path, raid path got premium stone removed , replaced by crazy amount of trans stone (which pirce has doubled with nerf in crafting), and pve path switching to raid path has insane amount of PTS needed now, makin the reducing worthless. And ofc ninja change with fake info communicated before the actual update.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

How when crafting 24 stones takes 1 minute xD

Seriously?
Previously 35 stones 6 days, now 24 stones 1 minute, but material and gold cost are nearly the same as you need for 35 stones previously

So who will care about the freaking crafting time, in the end the only thing that matters are the needed material and the amount of Transformation stones you get for it

2 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Seriously?
Previously 35 stones 6 days, now 24 stones 1 minute, but material and gold cost are nearly the same as you need for 35 stones previously

So who will care about the freaking crafting time, in the end the only thing that matters are the needed material and the amount of Transformation stones you get for it

Hm....idk you have to keep in mind that previously supply was gated by 6 days time, crafting per minute should potentially mean market flood with stones and price dropping, despite the materials differences tbh. Lets see how it will go o.o

à l’instant, Merlin DE a dit :

Seriously?

Everyone care lol and 35 stones in 6days? what are you talking about haha, probably a hidden dev not playing the game trying to argue hahaha, it took 1day before wich is Nothing, and dont think people will suddenly run around with 10k material to spam that craft button, making it 1min change Nothing, those who struggle gathering mats to upgrade will struggle even more cause it cost more to craft stones

vor 11 Minuten schrieb ombremq:

it took 1day before wich is Nothing

Yeah your right had a wrong time in mind.

Anyway

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Hm....idk you have to keep in mind that previously supply was gated by 6 days time, crafting per minute should potentially mean market flood with stones and price dropping, despite the materials differences tbh. Lets see how it will go o.o

and where should people got the mats from? yeah we all have a few 9.999 stacks of the mats in our storage.
11 less transformation stones while you need even more mats. and you think just because of the reduced production time it will become cheaper? 

LoL

Edited by Merlin DE

vor einer Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

Hmm maybe you need to share some more of your wisdom with the players and guide them how to flood the market with stones. Right atm, the trans stones prices increased by 50% since yesterday and that while upgrade costs been decreased as they told in patch nodes. There are really strange things going on :playdumb:

for files: 

crafting transformations stones did take 24h before, not 6 days or whatever duration you like to guess and now it is 1min.

old cost been: for 35 TransStones -  56 Soulstones, 56 Sacred Orbs, 14 Moonstones, 14 Elysian Orbs

new cost are:  for 24 TransStones -  64 Soulstones, 64 Sacred Orbs, 16 Moonstones, 16 Elysian Orbs

@Cyan @Hime Some communication and clarification following this massive f*ck-up would be appreciated. You cannot afford to provide false information and expect the playerbase to be ok with it. You lied about the costs reduction changes, now it's time to explain yourself.

• Like 1

I used to care about thie game, it's the game I play with my clanmates, I made friends here, and I usually enjoy it. But when you notice that lately they keep lying, increasing prizes and making horrible and never asked changes again and again, you realize there are only two possible reasons: They don't know what they are doing, or they just don't care about what we think. Neither of them is good. So I decided not to worry anymore for this, there's no point.

If you think for a second, you'll notice that they are following a pretty simple strategy: They make a horrible patch to increase the needs of buying from F10 and milk the players to the limit. Then people complains a lot. Then they just act like if they care about our opinion, and change the game a little. The end result is that is still worse than before the first patch but slightly better than with the patch, and people is happy because "they have heard us". I don't know if they are doing this on purpose and are the personification of evilness, or they just don't know what they are doing because they don't understand their own game, but as I said, the reason is not important, only the facts are. And you just have to take a look to the game right now to see things are not working.

You know, some days ago I was planning to write a new message with ideas to make the game more fun, like givin second lifes to now dead content like they did with poharan's dungeon, etc., but then yesterday's patch arrived and as we are used to lately, for every good change there are 3 or 4 horrible ones that didn't appear on patch notes. And again, I don't know if they are doing this on purpose or they just don't know what is happening, but it's sad either way, it's sad for a player, it's sad to see a company doing this type of shameless things. You know, it's not possible to please every single player, but when with every patch they release almost every player get's disapointed, that's the time when NCSoft should reconsider their plans and try to understand what's failing, something that is not happening.

But as I said, I decided I won't care anymore about this, I will just keep playing, and I won't pay premium or a single thing until things begin to change in the right direction, until the game dies, or until I get bored and frustrated to see how every day that happens, we need to do more for less. There's no point in trying to give them advises, since they will ignore us and we will end completely frustrated, even more than now.

Edited by Toshiwoshi
  • Like 1

So i waited for patch to drop, and i was like "Okay, since they messed up the weapons, i'll just invest the mats and gold i saved into upgrading my accessories then!". But behold, you actually NEED the event tokens to upgrade your accessories!?!?!? So the whole jewel cost nerf was also pointless, since if you wanna transmute the even tokens you actually need premium transformation stones for one of them and crap ton of mats for the other ones... And if you don't transmute them, well maybe you'll get to upgrade one of your accessories by the end of event, assuming you play every single day and do every single daily weekly quest you need to do. Why not just leave an option to upgrade it without the event tokens like we used to have in the past events!? Where is the brain!? If this is "misscommunication" AGAIN, then just fire the person doing the "communication" already, and get a replacement since they obviously can't do their job correctly! If it's not "misscommunication", then one of the staff members should actually play this game from a new account without any of the benefits for few months and re-think about what they are putting in the game, since reading through half-ass French translated patch notes it looks like you don't think or care about what you're putting in with the patches - you just do it mechanically. I never posted anything before this patch on forums, but this was just one step too much. I'm done for now, maybe i'll check out BnS in future if the game still exists. I'm a nobody, just another player you lost, but i remember Nary Labyrinth spam runs for Ornaments, soul, and attack power buff, I remember saving gold for my firs pentagonal diamond gem, I remember 550 frozen stingers grind for Baleful 3 weapon, i remember open world pvp daily quests for soulstones and SSP lag fiesta, i rember Poharan grind for the bracelet upgrade, i remember secret technique book grinds and much much more... But do you remember all those times? Do you even know of those times? Goodbye.

1 hour ago, Sioz said:

So i waited for patch to drop, and i was like "Okay, since they messed up the weapons, i'll just invest the mats and gold i saved into upgrading my accessories then!". But behold, you actually NEED the event tokens to upgrade your accessories!?!?!? So the whole jewel cost nerf was also pointless, since if you wanna transmute the even tokens you actually need premium transformation stones for one of them and crap ton of mats for the other ones... And if you don't transmute them, well maybe you'll get to upgrade one of your accessories by the end of event, assuming you play every single day and do every single daily weekly quest you need to do. Why not just leave an option to upgrade it without the event tokens like we used to have in the past events!? Where is the brain!? If this is "misscommunication" AGAIN, then just fire the person doing the "communication" already, and get a replacement since they obviously can't do their job correctly! If it's not "misscommunication", then one of the staff members should actually play this game from a new account without any of the benefits for few months and re-think about what they are putting in the game, since reading through half-ass French translated patch notes it looks like you don't think or care about what you're putting in with the patches - you just do it mechanically. I never posted anything before this patch on forums, but this was just one step too much. I'm done for now, maybe i'll check out BnS in future if the game still exists. I'm a nobody, just another player you lost, but i remember Nary Labyrinth spam runs for Ornaments, soul, and attack power buff, I remember saving gold for my firs pentagonal diamond gem, I remember 550 frozen stingers grind for Baleful 3 weapon, i remember open world pvp daily quests for soulstones and SSP lag fiesta, i rember Poharan grind for the bracelet upgrade, i remember secret technique book grinds and much much more... But do you remember all those times? Do you even know of those times? Goodbye.

You are missunderstanding something.

The token transmutation option is meant to be used for if you want to upgrade the accessories the normal way, the token transmute costs the same as upgrading accessories without the event. So if you dont want to use the event, you transmute them for the same cost as you would normally have to upgrade them and progress.

If you want to save up, you use the event currency to get the token and save up materials.

• Cyan unpinned this topic