Daily Dash

Zharelle

I decided a while ago i wasn't gonna give you guys money anymore, so I do not have premium status.

Since Daily Dash has come out I realize how unrandom it is. For I have landed on every Star square possible along my trip. No bonus for me thou I'm not premium. Today however I actually landed on something useful to my char the weekly reward chest. Exciting 2 GCSteel for my main. Oh wait a minute no reward at all. No reward when i landed on moonstone nothing for when I landed on Elysian crystal no Exp charm nothing. 

So the chances of hitting every special square along the way are pretty slim. To not get any bonus reward because i am not premium kinda sucks, to take away my reward all together. 

Test your patches men and women this is getting ridiculous

So no responses from anyone on this?

According to my ticket your response was this is a known issue and no resolution date is available.

Am I supposed to keep track of all the rewards I missed out on. 

Upon logging in today after the patch the daily dash has been reset completely???

13 hours ago, Zharelle said:

According to my ticket your response was this is a known issue and no resolution date is available.

Read the maintenance announcemement

13 hours ago, Zharelle said:

Upon logging in today after the patch the daily dash has been reset completely???

Read the maintenance announcemenet

Maintenance announcement: