ToO locks you out the moment you enter even if you didn't start fight

PetPuggi

Who thought this was a good idea? What's the purpose of doing this other than bait people to buy more resets? Do I gain some unfair advantage by going inside and standing on the raised platform near the portal, as if the NPC there drops 5g every time you speak to him? In every other raid, it only locks you out if you engage some mini-boss (which itself is already stupid because what drops are you expecting to farm from trash mobs, healing pots?? It should only lock you out once you engage the final boss). In ToO there are no other enemies, I went in to do a trade, then relogged to another alt to run the place with same party, then my main got locked out as well, wtf? The party did not engage the boss, they were all standing at the entrance.

Purest form of ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ design.

Edited by PetPuggi

6 hours ago, Bobthemonk said:

I joined trap runs that have had multiples wipes before leaving those runs without being locked on that character more than once, so you didn't get locked for "going in to trade, then leaving and joining on another char to do the run".

Well no idea why I got locked out then. Unless performing a trade inside locks you out due to some bullshit spaghetti code.