Venture Token Myth or Real?

Reinmei

Did anyone get venture tokens from reward chests, all these years i have never get 1 venture token from reward chests. And im not exaggerating i literally had " 0 " drops from rewards chest in 3 years of gameplay i ahve 7 characters farming when i play focused ( i take breaks time to time) and yet i have never seen 1 venture token drop from rewards chest, on top of that i never get 1k gold or higher from old challenge boxes so either im the unluckiest person in this game or i have a special bug designed for me...

Edited by Reinmei
  • Like 1

probably just bad RNG. i tend to save up the reward chests i get till i have around 100-200+, then i open them. sometimes i get no venture tokens, but normally i get at least 1 (even if just a standard venture token) from opening up my saved-up bundles

They have a human-negligible drop rate. Also we're 100% sure they just got nerfed even more considering they removed venture tokens from premium daily dash as an attempt to "reduce amount of hmcoins in the game" aka "cash shop items should be purchased with real $$$ only", so expect them to be effectively 0% now when you round to the nearest 0.00001%.

Edited by PetPuggi
  • Like 1

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

I got a few purple tokens in all time i played.

lucky one, mine (one) been back in 2016, since then 1-2 blue ones a year and green ones every 2-3 month, but recently the gods of RNG have forsaken me...so I will forsaken the god of CC  :giggle:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, D3aThLoCk said:

u know u can buy hmcoin with ingame gold right?

4 hours ago, Belido said:

u know that this is flooded with the minimum 1:1 ratio offers atm?

so u know  1 gold = 1 hmcoin = 0 real money = 0 rng = 0 drama 

Edited by D3aThLoCk

17 hours ago, PetPuggi said:

They have a human-negligible drop rate. Also we're 100% sure they just got nerfed even more considering they removed venture tokens from premium daily dash as an attempt to "reduce amount of hmcoins in the game" aka "cash shop items should be purchased with real $$$ only", so expect them to be effectively 0% now when you round to the nearest 0.00001%.

You realise thats more likely an answer to people spinning on both regions for extra hmcoins + people spinning dash on groups of accounts for hmcoins to spend on each of those acc's when things like pts end up in F10.

Been playing for a year now.

I opened most of the time the RNG boxes that are supposed to contain the venture tokens in quantities of 50 to 100 at once.

I did this for a solid year.

All i ever got was:

6x regular venture tokens

2x brilliant

0x sparkling

I can safely say that i opened at least 2000 to 3000 of these.

So yeah, thats the RNG alright.

Am 14.10.2019 um 06:18 schrieb D3aThLoCk:

so u know  1 gold = 1 hmcoin = 0 real money = 0 rng = 0 drama 

Yeah but often nobody buys your gold. Only if you sell 1000g there is a small chance and even then you only get 900 HM Coin because of the fee, so it's not 1:1 and super unworth.
It's not like a few months back when the ratio was like 1: 1.60 or something like that.

In all of my years in BnS I actually got quite a lot venture tokens and even 2 purple ones, so they are real xD, but 90% of my tokens were the ones from the daily dash, which are gone now. Out of boxes I rarely got one and in the last months I got nothing at all, maybe just bad rng or maybe another ninja nerf :HajoonSurprised: Also the change, that the old content boxes now not even have the chance of a token anymore, was just unnecessary.