Heavans Mandate MOML Issue Especially in LFP.

Daniilool

So, this issue about the MOML (My orb my loot). I suggest that devs do something about making the orb in heavens mandate only accessible to the person who used it. As they can only get the items from it and make the other players not allowed to bid on the items. I am tired and I'm sure many other people are as well, that people type in My orb my loot and still bid on things. We take our time to gain the ascension shards only to use the orb for HM to then have someone-else bid for it when you used the orb. It isn't fair for low level geared players who need the loot when they use their own orb and then people bid for it and eventually wasting gold for something they should've got it for free, when in reality it should be given to the person who used the orb. I know that devs can find a way to program that in the game because it would be a game changer. Please please do something about this, we only want to feel grateful for the loot by using our orb that we collected and farmed every day... Played this game since beta and I have seen it countless times and it has happened to me countless times in 4 years. [I know how game design works since I've worked on projects] 

I'm begging you to at least consider this. Your long time player Danii.:JinsoyunPale::tired: 

Edited by Daniilool
fixing spelling/grammer
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Grimoir said:

MOML is something players created. If you dont want anyone to bid on your loot solo it or duo it with a friend.

You do realise some people dont have friends if they are low geared? ever considered that? 

I mean now, anyone with the slightest bit of gear just solos it, so no help for new players. I gave up on MOML ages ago and just solo / duo it now. It's just killing F8 more than it is already

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Arohk:

Just let the guy who spends his orb let have the loot, whats the big deal? Be happy you get the quest for free.

I am happy to have a fast and smooth finish of those dailys as well and gladly leave the stupid loot to the orb owner. But some folks like Grimoir still want to have their chance to ninja loot as  it seems.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb alexsaysheyy:

I mean now, anyone with the slightest bit of gear just solos it, so no help for new players. I gave up on MOML ages ago and just solo / duo it now. It's just killing F8 more than it is already

I just jump into announced MOML parties, so I don't have to deal with the loot anyway, but still I add loot-whores to my block list.

I understand its frustrating if you got a loot thief but some people pay for the orb but still give some loot (the gems for example) to their friends if they are new to the game and need thoose. This would be impossible if they would programm a block into it making the game even less newcomer friendliy than it already is.

If you really dont want to have a chance to get a thief either run solo (takes around Raven 9 i guess to do solo) or run with friends. Another option would be opening a MOML Party and only let HM 20+ join ive never seen someone above HM 20 who bid.

On 13/10/2019 at 1:19 PM, Crimhare said:

Is it impossible to set master loot? I am still noob but I think I saw options about loot in group window.

PS: But I am agree with @JSide - remove orbs. And gold also :(

It doesn't work in dungeons in order to prevent people from abusing it (setting it later on in the dungeon / setting it at the start and hoping people don't notice since alot of people wouldn't notice, and then they would get flamed to disable it because it's bs).

3 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

If you really dont want to have a chance to get a thief either run solo (takes around Raven 9 i guess to do solo) or run with friends. Another option would be opening a MOML Party and only let HM 20+ join ive never seen someone above HM 20 who bid.

I've saw HM21 bidding on loot after someone else orbed, some people just really don't care what others think of them and take what they want.

On 13/10/2019 at 12:01 AM, Daniilool said:

So, this issue about the MOML (My orb my loot). I suggest that devs do something about making the orb in heavens mandate only accessible to the person who used it. As they can only get the items from it and make the other players not allowed to bid on the items. I am tired and I'm sure many other people are as well, that people type in My orb my loot and still bid on things. We take our time to gain the ascension shards only to use the orb for HM to then have someone-else bid for it when you used the orb. It isn't fair for low level geared players who need the loot when they use their own orb and then people bid for it and eventually wasting gold for something they should've got it for free, when in reality it should be given to the person who used the orb. I know that devs can find a way to program that in the game because it would be a game changer. Please please do something about this, we only want to feel grateful for the loot by using our orb that we collected and farmed every day... Played this game since beta and I have seen it countless times and it has happened to me countless times in 4 years. [I know how game design works since I've worked on projects] 

I'm begging you to at least consider this. Your long time player Danii.:JinsoyunPale::tired: 

If they lock the loot + orb to PL only in HM it blocks anyone from doing frag-free bid runs (all pay 1 frag to make the orb) and it means that you can't even give away the loot you don't want. Also, for CS would it lock both bosses or just first boss since people do the same thing there? If it only locks second, people will complain that it should work for first aswell and if it locks first it will stop anyone from using LFP meaning people who can't solo it will be screwed out of the daily quest most days. Then there is always the chance of someone posting MOML in CS and just leaving after they take the loot from the first boss (same as some people do just now).

-------

End of the day it's a player-run system where the staff really have no control over it. There is no answer for them, if they try to implement anything to enforce MOML it will screw some people over in the process and then they will just get targeted for that instead. Personally I generally just solo it to avoid dealing with others, but if I see a lower gear posting "moml" I will sometimes join depending if I want feathers or not (wont join if I want them) and alot of the time I also ask them if they want the loot or if they are just trying to get the quest since some new players use the orb not for the loot, but just to get people to join for the quest. In those cases I generally just duo it with them with me doing moml since all they want is the quest gold and they lose most of there quest gold if they are using orbs instead of selling the fragments.

• Like 1