Level 60 voucher doesn't work lol

TheNineTailedFox

Hi,

I once got a level 60 voucher for free from some event (idk which) and I kept it in reward tab for Archer. Now that it's finally here, I used my voucher to create the character. Although, whenever I click on "create character" during tutorial, I get send into F10 which "Level 60 voucher" in the search box.

I'm basically stuck in tutorial now without possibility to create my char pepega

Also, I just came back from a 2 months break so I might have missed something? :D

Edited by TheNineTailedFox

52 minutes ago, TheNineTailedFox said:

Thanks, that's a very clever solution but it is not for me because I have all my slots filled with level 50 chars.

I just contacted the guys and see what they can do.

If you don't have a free slot to use the voucher on then obviously support will only suggest you to buy a slot from F10. If you want to use Voucher on an existing character then you have to login with that character that you want to use it on I believe and do it from there. 

1 hour ago, TheNineTailedFox said:

New problem: 

The voucher is not in my reward tab at all. I've searched it with the search box and it's not there.

But I'm 100% sure that I have it because it does say that I have one in Character menu. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to get into the tutotial at all.

Free event vouchers all came in some bundle so you won't find it if you search for voucher, you don't need to either just scroll through all pages so the game recognizes it is there.