Forums

I hate 'easy' dungeon

Aulann

On 10/16/2019 at 5:23 PM, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

@Laura099 The difference between me and you is huge , i never run away from hard content ,that's why i said this game became pew pew pew content and the reason i hate it , because EASY content for me is BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG and i stop playing it , i play game to have fun ,to struggle,to accomplish something hard ,that give me satisfaction from playing a game .
I never went back from hard mechanics and yes to answer to you question about i hold back to mech : 
            You wrong my friend , i had CM group since DST to present. And for TT i always asked for the hardest roles that my classes can do .The difference between TT and ET is HUGE . TT took more than 1 week to clear it , while ET RAID = 2h20min for Boss 1 , 2h for Boss 2  in same day ,Boss 3 i don't know since i quit the game for 3 months before release because of the pew pew pew raid content ,enrage mode for me .Now on Boss 3 i have 10kills and i can say is to easy as well .
I'm in a clan that had 4 VT raids, 4 TT raids, and now we have 3 ET raids , in our clan we start new dungeon with HARD MODE blind mode . WE never hold back to hard content .

Do not tell me i hold back from mechanics , i have a reason why i keep saying this game is to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing easy and BORING , i have a reason why i quit it for 3 months , i have a reason why i deleted my 7 alts well geared and keep only MAIN and DESTROYER ( funny class ) and i have a reason why i will quit this game for ever at the next INTENDED MISTAKE from NCSOFT . 

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff go enjoy your 2nd job 100x alts to grow up ur main that you still not playing it properly .

You're right, the difference between you and me is indeed massive.
First off, I've made no presumptions like you. You learned hard mode with friends? I learned that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ with pugs up until WC.
You ran TT since it came out? So did I, and I was doing many-a-mech on my slow ass wl main because speedygonzales couldn't do it.
Your clan runs 4? Congrats? I didn't know your CLAN running more meant you knew mechs better than I do, especially considering *they don't change*
Yes I never got the chance to run Challenge Mode, but that's cause I never had any tight knit circles. However I had several people teach me what would be done in CM and executed it.
So what changes? Last I recall on boss 2, the mech was everyone hit spacebar to match, kd, then hold w and spacebar. Boss 3 was hold w at the right right time, block your missile, and the norm stun. Boss 4 was hold w to your designated point and get cced there then spam tf out of kds. None of this can be denied.
As for ET, yes it is easier, did I say it wasn't? If you know your English and learn how to read, you'd learn the answer is *NO*.
That is an N followed by an O, meaning the opposite of yes.
I simply mentioned the point at which mechs were either removed entirely even BEFORE nerfs, not post nerfs like most dungeons, or were recycled to the point of being the same, to further prove my point that even before your "em made things even ezier boohoo" ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, this game already WAS too easy.

On 10/16/2019 at 1:39 PM, Merlin DE said:

Wrong, This game became a braindead hack n' Slay shortly after the release of Desolate Tomb where people proofed that they cant count to 2 or 3 to share the lightning with the mark.

After that the old 4player veteran mode was removed and replaced with the 6 player hardmode which was our normal mode.
Later on it doenst even took 2 month untill they remove all mech from Xanos in Naryu sanctum and the story went on...

4 player party mode was not removed until after foundry, around the release of Naryu Sanctum I believe?
And even then, when they removed 4 man after Naryu Sanctums release, mechanics were still around. I remember grinding that with my friends all day long cause I loved the light/dark mechanic and the varying ways you could tell.
After that came SSM and HH? SSM was not all too hard, but HHs instakill pizza for hard mode prove semi-challenging for slower classes, albeit not much. If RT was just a hack and slash why did people wipe to a mechanic in which you had to drive a pizza from soul sep and then conduct? Ofc at this point I would not call it in-depth, but I wouldn't call it hack and slash quite yet.
ST just kinda said f you to half of the party, but meh, it was sorta a hack and slash, and people came up with so many methods of attempting TSM HM, even NM which wiped many parties, so you can't say that was a hack and slay. After TSM though came DST, which many people never even got the chance to see mechanics, and BC on reused block mechanics while the others were dps. This is what I was referring to in which mechanics were no longer a thing. Hold 1, pewpew, congrats you win.