Blade & Ghoul: Items and Systems Update Preview

Sunshine

What does this mean for people who already got the Wildsong/Starbreaker Bracelet? Are we just scrrewed over from 16 Oblivion Fragments?

Super mad about this; not even just the oblivion fragments but the money I spent on resets in trove and f10.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CatNabber said:

Super mad about this; not even just the oblivion fragments but the money I spent on resets in trove and f10.

Same...there better be a refund for them even for people who got HM coins to buy the resets.

• Like 2

Nice middle finger to all the people that bought ToO resets just to get the bracelet. Also nice to see you put the resets up in F10 before announcing this change. I bet that wasnt planned at all. I dont even care if i get the Oblivion Fragments back, i want the money i spent on resets back, how about that?

• Like 1

Wow you realy have the guts to sell this to us as improvment, while it is nothing less than a realy shameless rip off of all those who bought resets and you just tell it like you are so generous and caring about us, while you shoul be ashamed to ripp and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off your whole playerbase.

Instead of learning from the debacel with the archer patch you continue doing one bullshit after the other. Secretly removing venture tokens from daily dash and now another punsh in the face for people who spend money.

If i would have spend money for resets i would order my bank to reorder the money and would ask my lawyer if i could sue you for comercial fraud cause thats what it is, you sold the resets knowingly you will lower the needed amount soon and we dont talk about a smal adjustment, we are talking about a reduction of 2/3rd or 66% 

Well you realy work hard to ruin your reputation completly, congratulations.

Just be sure, i will never again spend money on a criminal company commiting comercial fraud

Edited by Merlin DE
  • Like 1

Tbh the people who actually spend money to get resets, i.e. supporting this scam, don't really deserve much sympathy to start with. Making tokens nearly impossible to get + introducing easy way to get them in cash shop, what does that spell out? Even a 1st grader would know. Do you have sympathy for people who invest money in pyramid schemes, then later lost their investments after police cracked them down? Don't think so.

People who bought resets are the people who, in the end, support the server and the company. Until NcSoft realizes that the best way to get income would be a good premium subscription everyone wants (for example 50 daily hcoins if you login instead of 15, discounts in every item on f10, a free weekly box with granted materials and chance of goodies instead of those crappy 30hcoins premium boxes, etc), those players who buy resets and things like that are the ones that keep the game going. And what NcSoft did with this is just slap them in the face. 

Dont get me wrong, changing the price of the bracelet is the right thing to do, the problem is the timing. They should have done that the first week after the patch disaster, like they did with the dungeons. But they waited until most people bought the resets to announce and do it, and that's a very abusive and shameless strategy. To be fair with all that people, they should reimburse the coins of the resets, at least as hcoins, but let's face it, they won't do that.

I really, REALLY hope they are learning something of this series of disasters. Otherwise, the ship will sink sooner than later.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2019 at 6:33 AM, Toshiwoshi said:

People who bought resets are the people who, in the end, support the server and the company. Until NcSoft realizes that the best way to get income would be a good premium subscription everyone wants (for example 50 daily hcoins if you login instead of 15, discounts in every item on f10, a free weekly box with granted materials and chance of goodies instead of those crappy 30hcoins premium boxes, etc), those players who buy resets and things like that are the ones that keep the game going. And what NcSoft did with this is just slap them in the face. 

Dont get me wrong, changing the price of the bracelet is the right thing to do, the problem is the timing. They should have done that the first week after the patch disaster, like they did with the dungeons. But they waited until most people bought the resets to announce and do it, and that's a very abusive and shameless strategy. To be fair with all that people, they should reimburse the coins of the resets, at least as hcoins, but let's face it, they won't do that.

I really, REALLY hope they are learning something of this series of disasters. Otherwise, the ship will sink sooner than later.

Ship is more than half way under the water my man.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Cyan unpinned this topic