Sign in to follow this  
LilyFU

DC 3x in less than 1h

LilyFU   

as it says in the title. never dc but today it's been that since i started playing 

won't tell me to contact support or is my ISP fault. fix your server pls i go play another thing 

3 hours ago, LilyFU said:

as it says in the title. never dc but today it's been that since i started playing 

won't tell me to contact support or is my ISP fault. fix your server pls i go play another thing 

If it was the server then how do you explain others not complaining about the constant disconnects? It could be your ISP, it could just be the route in which you connect to their servers or a number of other things.

Belido   

well maybe,  if you got 3rd world internet like many in Germany, there is a good chance it's the ISP fault. Anyway, check that you not use the 32Bit client, it has good chance to CTD pretty often.

i didn't have a dcing issue today but i notice alot of ppl dcing in bg , you could say they quit but we were winning every time they dc .. it happen 3 times in 3 different party right after the other but i could be wrong ...i did dc today out of blues and i wasnt lag in bg ...so idk .....i was on for about 3 hours are so too lol