Blade & Ghoul Rises Again on October 16

Sunshine

If by "frightening" you mean "frighteningly bad and completely pointless" then I think we're on the same page.

1. Most hated event dungeon with the stupid twins
  2. Complete garbage rewards, nerfed as usual
  3. Zero halloween themed things at all
  4. Yet another DC + weekly + event dungeon boring grind with zero new things (not that there's been any creative event since the game launched)

Yeah enjoy your 1 oil + 1 pet pod and 50 fortune potions at the end of the event people. To quote someone from reddit, Yippi we can Skippi this one again.

Edited by PetPuggi
  • Like 1

vor 34 Minuten schrieb PetPuggi:

If by "frightening" you mean "frighteningly bad and completely pointless" then I think we're on the same page.

yeah its frightening boring, and didnt we had this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ alreads this year somewhere around april / may?

vor 35 Minuten schrieb PetPuggi:

Most hated event dungeon with the stupid twins

Nah thats the shoting range with the yeti we had a few weeks ago, but this one is just 0.1 point behind it

vor 37 Minuten schrieb PetPuggi:

Complete garbage rewards, nerfed as usual

thats nothing new, players keep running away so they have to make sure their income stay the same or even better, rise, so dont expect any good stuff for free.

vor 38 Minuten schrieb PetPuggi:

Zero halloween themed things at all

2 years ago several dungeon bosses had haloween outfits, but i think it would have been to much work like Christmas 2017 where we dont even got a christmas decoration but a trove ^^

vor 40 Minuten schrieb PetPuggi:

Yet another DC + weekly + event dungeon boring grind with zero new things (not that there's been any creative event since the game launched)

Best event was the Poharan event with lowered and equalized stats, but sadly the rewards wasnt worth any effort to do it.

Well ok most events are not realy worth the time you have to spend...

wel i dont care what copy paste they wanna do are adding event to daily its the norm these days ____- ...all i want is a live stream , or big post of patch notes before the patch drops....after what they did with badge trade system  and archer patch(dungeons) .hard to even trust them, even tho they offered a way to switch badge it had alot of criteria which didnt count me so ....... i dont trust them with big patch and small patches.

please i beg of you guys to make a stream or post all the details tomorrow so we know whats up ...... to avoid getting flamed next week am tired of it ...just wanna enjoy whats left of the game 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

Don't ask for a stream. Last one they did showed us all the people doing the stream have absolutely no clue of what they are doing, they don't know the game, neither the patches, watch one of their streams now is a completely loss of your time.

I would be Ok with complete and honest patch notes, not hiding changes that they know will anger the community (even if we find out anyway some days later just by playing the game).

As for the event... I hated that twin event last time and I'll hate it now too, it was horrible and unrewarding, and completely out of theme (they didn't even change the description of the event, that's lazynes level 100) . I don't remember the last time we had something new and slightly fun. I will probably do it if they let you buy old halloween event costumes since I missed the chance to get them at the time, but that's it.

Edited by Toshiwoshi

Why is this garbage event dungeon coming back? Why are you at NCSoft so lazy to the point you keep recycling the same trash events over and over again? Even the rewards are completely garbage. Keep your trash event for yourself, thx.

4 oils / char for doing nothing (i do weeklies + 3x dc on each anyway for the mats, so it's 0 new things to do) seems usefull imo.

Only people who get "nothing" from this are people who never do any weeklies or dailies... and then they aren't even playing the game so idk what they complaining about.

• Cyan unpinned this topic