New Daily Dash

Belido

Am 9.10.2019 um 20:59 schrieb Cyan:

We’re still fleshing out the details but you will see part of this in the next couple weeks.

My premium abo ends in 3 days and you made to many "mistakes" in the last couple of weeks. So you better hurry up and give us a few damn good reasons just to consider to buy premium ever again. 

• Like 2

I guess not a biggie for me, i hardly ever land on premium spots and when i do never venture tokens. I have the same horrible luck with the reward chest never really see venture tokens. I think once in a blue moon. I have pretty much given up on venture tokens because well rng gods hate me. Im really not sure if premium is worth keeping at this point anymore. Im sure i could make not having remote inventory and the longer wind-strides work for me. Just need to learn some patience and better tetras skills with my inventory. NVM i will just cancel it and save that money.

• Like 2

Oh, looks like i wont be buying premium account ever again unless they put those 2x Brilliant Venture Token(s) into the "jackpot" daily dash.

Lucky me, just buying premium just for one month. Now i can imagine ppl bought one year premium and suddenly, they will have to suffer the rest 300 or even more days without ever getting the Venture tokens as reward.

Heh.

Bad move NC.

Very bad one.

You know what? The best thing you can do right now, is to make a public apology and return the mentioned removed feature back. Or you are going to loose MORE and more people that are still supporting this game by buying the premium membership.

• Like 2

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Inqui:

Now i can imagine ppl bought one year premium and suddenly, they will have to suffer the rest 300 or even more days without ever getting the Venture tokens as reward.

Well quite easy solution. Gift your gold and tradeable mats to a low clanmate / friend (because your next step will get your account banned, but who cares anyway with a developer just focused on ripping off the playerbase?) and just order your bank to recall the money ;)

On 9/10/2019 at 8:59 PM, Cyan said:

The Venture Tokens change in Daily Dash are part of some adjustments the dev team is doing to balance the flow of Venture Tokens into the game, and we will not be making any adjustments to Venture Tokens the ranking rewards you saw in other regions. We’re also exploring adding additional value for Premium Members in other ways. We’re still fleshing out the details but you will see part of this in the next couple weeks.

The non-renewal subscription is part of some adjustments I'm doing to balance what the company should earn. :)

This adjustment hurts the "Venture Tokens flow" of the wrong target of players. Not sure what's worse: the unawareness or the intentionality behind this change.

Also, cutting stuff ahead of time before introducing new ways of rewarding players is, again, either plain stupid or sneaky af. 

Am 9.10.2019 um 20:59 schrieb Cyan:

The Venture Tokens change in Daily Dash are part of some adjustments the dev team is doing to balance the flow of Venture Tokens into the game, and we will not be making any adjustments to Venture Tokens the ranking rewards you saw in other regions. We’re also exploring adding additional value for Premium Members in other ways. We’re still fleshing out the details but you will see part of this in the next couple weeks.

This is one of the few times i actully say you should have kept quiet.

You are pretty much saying "due to the decrease of Ncoin/Premium Membership we reduced the ammount of HM coin". The Flow of Venture Tokens was really really low and unless you dont PVP Daily dash was the only option to get some since Boxes have like a non existent chance to get one.

Your second part of the message means "we made the Tokens nearly non existent but will increase the ammount of HM coins you will get if you win in the lottery and get one token in some randoom box so stfu you will get more hm coins for a token !"

The next step will be decreasing PVP rewards since its the only way you can get hm coins in a reasonable ammount of time now.

What about only allowing 1 char per class for every account in Rankings ? This would have done the job better and the ammount of hm coins would have decreased alot. The state of PVP might get better aswell cause there is no longer a need to play 2000000 chars of the same class in the top 5 and people could actully fight over rank 1 - 5. (This would hurt myself aswell i play multiple sf but i dont mind less earnings if the game is more fun)

Instead you decide to cut it out of a paid service where alot of people only bought it cause of theese coins.

Just telling you the now small PVP Community is asking since 2016 for a change like this thats one of the biggest reasons people are toxic towards you guys. It definetly not our fault since we only react. If you would communicate more with us and stoped lying people would be less toxic.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Elijah23:

Tokens are back!

"The Venture Tokens change in Daily Dash are part of some adjustments the dev team is doing to balance the flow of Venture Tokens into the game, and we will not be making any adjustments to Venture Tokens"

Another lie. They probably saw how much people stoped subbing to Premium.

vor 25 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

"The Venture Tokens change in Daily Dash are part of some adjustments the dev team is doing to balance the flow of Venture Tokens into the game, and we will not be making any adjustments to Venture Tokens"

Another lie. They probably saw how much people stoped subbing to Premium.

bad quoting here, if you take the full sentence:

"The Venture Tokens change in Daily Dash are part of some adjustments the dev team is doing to balance the flow of Venture Tokens into the game, and we will not be making any adjustments to Venture Tokens the ranking rewards you saw in other regions."

There, the lie is no lie anymore, just another (announced) adjustment for those tokens and yes the probably seen their Premiums on the run. And no I don't see that they plan to change the venture tokens for ranking rewards now.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Belido:

bad quoting here, if you take the full sentence:

"The Venture Tokens change in Daily Dash are part of some adjustments the dev team is doing to balance the flow of Venture Tokens into the game, and we will not be making any adjustments to Venture Tokens the ranking rewards you saw in other regions."

There, the lie is no lie anymore, just another (announced) adjustment for those tokens and yes the probably seen their Premiums on the run. And no I don't see that they plan to change the venture tokens for ranking rewards now.

Ok i let it slide since english is not my first language i could have misunderstood it but still i dont understand this sentence fully.

What i understood was pretty much "we changed the daily dash and we will not change it". Seriosuly if i misunderstood pls can you write what they meant in a diffrent way ? usually i have no problem with english but this sentence i just dontunder stand what it fully means.

Of course they havent changed anything in the PVP Rewards yet its just what ive seen as their next step if their plan is to reduce the ammount of HMcoin. I wouldnt even mind such a change if they did it like i wrote so peopel no longer farm spot 1 - 5 so there could be actual competition. Only looking at Gunner for example this one gunner got rank 1 - 8 or atleast rank 1- 5.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

vor 45 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

Ok i let it slide since endlish is not my first language i could have misunderstood it but still i dont understand this sentence fully.

Me neither and so I am not even sure if there might be a typo it or a "," missing, but what they are not going to change (now) is the ranking rewards. Which means esp. the tokens rewards for your ToI ranking ppl are bothering about are going to stay as they are.

So my read is:

1. they adjust the token flow and keep doing it, as they do (again) today

2. they don't adjust tokens as reward from (ToI) ranking  (different as it been done in other regions)

Edited by Belido

Zitat

Daily Dash progress has been reset, and 2 Brilliant Venture Tokens has been restored as the Surprise Prize.

Well nice that venture tokens are back, my premium ran of anyway and as long as there wont be some major changes to the game i wont even considder to buy premium again.

Anyway, today i would have gotten a pet pouch cause im just 2 fields away from start. Just loosing a mat worth ~200 gold, thanks a lot .....