New Daily Dash

Belido

New dash:

Cons

• Hongmoon hept selection box ->  Random Oct nonhongmoon box.
  • Jewels and elements down from x2 to x1
  • 2x slots of x5 1k reputation charms, 24hr cooldown.  1soulstone+2g to transmute to not have to use over 5days(probably most of six if you can't line up the cooldowns perfectly.  Kind of a trivial amount of reputation, unless you hit the squares 50x and transmuted with greater expense to a better charm.
  • Hongmoon brilliant keys, HM unsealing charms, rare elements removed (if you liked them).
  • Each dungeon selection box (even at x2) gives less materials than the former dash squares. Former dash was full blue scale, or x2 silver scale.
  • Current selection boxes don't have the highest tier of materials.
  • EDIT: Players have reportedly received  sacred vial(s?) for the premium spot suprise prize.

Pros

• Selection boxes mean less materials you don't need (unless at the highest tier of gear), or access to more raven feathers/blackstones if for some  crazy reason you wanted them.
  • x2 green venture token on that one venture token spot.
  • Single liberty token fragment, rare elements, HM brilliant keys, HM unsealing charms removed if you didn't want them.

Recommended new dash changes

• Update Raid/Dungeon/weaponupgrade selection boxes with the latest tiers  of materials (blood rose, elder scale, scarlet bloom), while slightly increasing the older tier material quantities in the boxes. Currently with  the selection boxes, if I hit all FIVE x2 stacks and picked blue scales, the x3  fragment quantity would total 30 fragments, or 1.5 blue scales.  Old dash was 2 boxes of x1 full scale.  Thats an going from 1 scale per square, to 0.3 scales per square landed on, keeping in mind that a new tier scale is now released.
  • Replace crappy gembox with hongmoon hept selection
  • Increase Jewel/Element to x2.  I would also accept x3 or more :SohaLaugh:
  • A higher tier of reputation charm. At 500k cap, and 5k for most dungeons, 10k for mandate/CS, with unity lvl taking 1.1mill and  up per level towards 105, a larger charm would be useful, in a quantity I don't have to pay to transmute. I'd either leave these unclaimed until I had enough for a 50k charm, or more likely leave them in claim forever.  This is the kind of thing I saw in trove for 1g that I wouldn't even bother to buy.  The account cooldown, character bound, and small quantity   makes them worse than the 10k green xp charms.
Edited by ElectricPotato
new infos

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Kara the fish:

Yay! HM coins removed from the dash! no more brilliant tokens! I love NCSoft and every P2W update! Buy more NCoins, guys!

oh lol, OK this sucks, but as I usually avoid such fields it may take some weeks to prove, 

Wait what? They removed HM-Coins from Premiumfield?

I cancled my premium when archer was released and thought about to reactivate after NC-Soft decided to make some changes, now im glad i havent done it.

Hm coins from daily Dash was one of the rare things making premium valuable. So no HM-Coins, no premium.

• Like 2

I am beyond pissed about the venture token removal from the dash. Like what the actual heck?!
Venture tokens barely drop from the reward boxes in-game and its been 2 years...yes, 2 freaking years since I've ever seen a purple venture token drop in a box or anything for me. So, do they want to force players to buy ncoins now? Gold is hardly selling on F9...

I really hate this... 

• Like 2

• NCSOFT
2 hours ago, Kara the fish said:

Yay! HM coins removed from the dash! no more brilliant tokens! I love NCSoft and every P2W update! Buy more NCoins, guys!

The Venture Tokens change in Daily Dash are part of some adjustments the dev team is doing to balance the flow of Venture Tokens into the game, and we will not be making any adjustments to Venture Tokens the ranking rewards you saw in other regions. We’re also exploring adding additional value for Premium Members in other ways. We’re still fleshing out the details but you will see part of this in the next couple weeks.

• Like 1

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Cyan:

We’re also exploring adding additional value for Premium Members in other ways. We’re still fleshing out the details but you will see part of this in the next couple weeks.

OK, but keep in mind, for now you just have removed one of the big points for being premium, Anyway, you got 6 weeks to give me good reasons for keeping premium.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Belido said:

OK, but keep in mind, for now you just have removed one of the big points for being premium, Anyway, you got 6 weeks to give me good reasons for keeping premium.

I think if you're premium, you should have access to the full wardrobe to borrow for a day (items reset at standard daily reset time). To buy, a better reduction in store costs, but also a higher chance of getting them in dungeons/wheels/etc.

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Cyan:

The Venture Tokens change in Daily Dash are part of some adjustments the dev team is doing to balance the flow of Venture Tokens into the game, and we will not be making any adjustments to Venture Tokens the ranking rewards you saw in other regions.

LoL right, i totaly forgot we get violet or even better from every 2nd or 3rd reward chest when doing daily / dungeons, so your right, there are way to many obtainable in game which will lower the income of NC-Coins and we for sure dont want NC-Soft to go bankrupt, right?

First you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ of the playerbase with false advertisment of easy mode and used this not existing easy mode to justify gold and material reductions

Then you call the community stupid cuase we totaly missunderstood what you told us in the stream

After a shitstorm and lost of quite some players / premium members you at least raised the gold income a bit and made daily a bit more easy to do.

And now the next big punch in the face for premium members, removing venture tokens.

If you want to kill the game on purpose, congratulations, you are on the right way, just some more of these nice changes and you pissed of even the last veteran...

BTW:

As long as you dont stop the abuse of creating 12 chars of the same class and count them for ranking only a few players wil benefit from tokens getting from ranking. This is abused since a long time and people often request that only the highest placed char of one class count for ranking while every other char of the same class will not count for ranking. Great income when people are with 12 chars in top 100 ranking.

As for rankings in solo dungeons we all now that non whales dont have any chance. like the FM who killed mao in 2.5 seconds...

Edited by Merlin DE
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Cyan said:

The Venture Tokens change in Daily Dash are part of some adjustments the dev team is doing to balance the flow of Venture Tokens into the game, and we will not be making any adjustments to Venture Tokens the ranking rewards you saw in other regions. We’re also exploring adding additional value for Premium Members in other ways. We’re still fleshing out the details but you will see part of this in the next couple weeks.

Yeah like i havent seen any tokens from daily quest boxes in weeks and now this!?

The daily dash tokens were my and many others MAIN source for hong moon coins, sometimes i got 6 or 8 blue tokens during one period. 

Yes keep pissing off your players, way to go, i am not blaming you but i just dont understand what's going on in the devs mind anymore.

Edited by Arohk
  • Like 2

This is great. Now I can spend even less time in game since daily dash rewards are so trivial and not worth the effort of logging in. As an end game player, the only thing really worth from the daily dash was the venture tokens. It was nice to be able to buy some outfits or trove keys with those hm coins. It's becoming quite obvious that they asked themselves "how do we get players to swipe more?" And they just slapped us in the face with making the daily challenge more difficult to complete, nerfing gold and materials, and now by removing one of the perks for PAYING members. Its amazing how they keep coming up with ways to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off the players.

Not sure what they'll come up with for "adding additional value for Premium Members." Free hm coins was a pretty great value. Why not do a forum asking players what they want to see changed about Premium Membership? Knowing NCSoft, they'll just surprise us with something nobody wants (like all the recent changes). I'll be amazed if they actually do something that people like instead of screwing things up, if they do anything at all.

And this is exactly the opposite thing they should have done. Congrats NcSoft, you surprise me every single time. The idea of selection boxes in the trove is in fact good, but the rewards you get as a whole doesn't seem very good compared to other daily dashes (come on, only 1 jewel-element per stack?). And removing the  Brilliant Venture Tokens... Ah well, everyday is more obvious that what the dev team is trying to do is milk the players until they leave the game and then close it. Otherwise, this has absolutely no sense.

feels like MXM all over again !!
anyone remember wen they said this... 

"We think these changes to Sol and EXP will be beneficial to the game in the long run" - NCSOFT.

and then few months later closed game saying this : 

“We truly believe that MXM is special, and offered a lot of new ideas to change up the MOBA genre, but in trying to carve out a niche for itself, we failed to connect with players.”- NCSOFT.

sigh ncsoft knows to make good games but the people managing it always find a way to ruin it for everyone
will not be getting premium wen mine runs out...

• Like 1

vor 17 Minuten schrieb SpeedieRox:

“We truly believe that MXM is special, and offered a lot of new ideas to change up the MOBA genre, but in trying to carve out a niche for itself, we failed to connect with players.”- NCSOFT.

Well thats what happens when you dont communicate with your customers / playerbase or even more worse, ignore them, what is typical for NC-Soft.

They just dont give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about what their players want, dont listen and then complaining

Zitat

we failed to connect with players

Well at least they havent said "Players failed to connect with us" ...

18 hours ago, Cyan said:

We’re still fleshing out the details but you will see part of this in the next couple weeks.

Sure you are :D:, but you already remove a perk! It's gone already!  Removed tt without replcement but with just another "promise" for "later".

it there is such a new perk then it should have been added "now" since the venture token are gone "now"

• Like 1

I'd like to hear why anyone would still continue buying premium. Like really, just one good argument unless you're the type of person who throws 10% of your income down the sewer drain everyday after work. I'm pretty sure tons of people will still continue buying premium like nothing happened because there's no shortage of idiots in this game, just like there will always be the same amount of people who spend $500 on trove keys only to complain 3 weeks later why trove is a scam. I had zero reasons to buy premium even before this, what a joke.

Edited by PetPuggi

On 9/10/2019 at 3:59 PM, Cyan said:

Do you want to balance the flow of Venture Tokens? Remove them from 1v1 and 3v3 rewards 
The maximum income from that is 4469520hmcoins per season. Not even mention that 3v3 is dead, and 1v1 is not so far from that. If they like to pvp there that's fine, but you can still remove those pointless rewards if you want to reduce the flow of Venture Tokens.

Edited by ShirooNyan
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, ShirooNyan said:

Do you want to balance the flow of Venture Tokens? Remove them from 1v1 and 3v3 rewards 

Thank you, finally someone who gets it, there is only a handful of people dominating the leaderboard with multiple characters and get everything.

Edited by Arohk
  • Like 4