When are we finally getting "Easymode"

Edensia

48 minutes ago, Edensia said:

The promised HP nerfs on stream did not arrive yet.. any words from the devs about this?

At the moment the dungeons/daily challenge takes longer than it took us back before the Archer update..

Bosses are already braindead easy, what do you want?

The change of daily challenge is separate from easy mode dungeons.

Edited by Arohk

1 hour ago, Arohk said:

Bosses are already braindead easy, what do you want?

The change of daily challenge is separate from easy mode dungeons.

With exception of the few top dungeons that got fixed easy mode is still harder than normal mode and has nerfed rewards. That's just bs and a middle finger to newer players.

Hm, I kind of want to say the dungeons are already easy as hell now up to Warped Citadel (can't touch base on Cliffs yet). How exactly can they make them easier for you even as a newer player? Some damage needs adjusting for things like say Boss 1 of Drowning Deeps, the water damage ticks too much, even higher then what it did on the old Hard Mode but you can get around that by using the dragon blood or actually Stun,Knocking down the boss so the tanker gets the shield and follow with them. All other dungeons except for Boss 1 of DST can't exactly wipe you. So why all of the complaints?

My perfect world is old mechanics (nothing nerfed), KR's Easy / Normal / Hard mode in place with adjusted rewards based on what mode you do the daily on.

I didnt said that easymode isnt easy. Im saying its still harder than the old normal mode (for new players) while giving less rewards. They have hardmode mechs in easymode and the same hp as the old normal mode.. I dont see anything easy here .. the only thing they changed is the removed wipe mechs from most bosses, but doesnt change the fact that it is faster to clear now, it takes the same time and for new players even more time now because of the hardmode mechs in easymode with high damage. If it would be only because of me I wouldnt care because I can solo them easily but it was a slap in the face for newer players.. thats not how NCSoft is gonna make new players join the game!

I can only agree on @Ryunosuke Takahashi last sentence.. we should just have gotten the same as Korea.. easy/normal/hard .. 

Its working great in Korea and most ppl do easymode there to complete the DC fast or they do hardmode because of the better rewards.

I dont these people that are against an HP nerf.. just because they have more time to play they are against it? I would love to finish my dailys faster.. whats so bad in saving some time? If you want a challenge .. do hardmode.

If ppl stop complaining in the forums they wont change anything.. they still need to fix DST 1st boss and HH's second boss in easymode too!

They did nothing since 2 weeks, but cleaning up the mess.

If we just would have gotten the KR modes, everything would be fine

Edited by Edensia

2 hours ago, Ryunosuke Takahashi said:

like say Boss 1 of Drowning Deeps, the water damage ticks too much,

because you fail the machanics, you die.

You're supposed to run with the tank inside the protecting bubble.

I think a lot of dmg numbers are wrong atm, they deal damage like they would in hardmode.

oh dear are you kidding me, more nerfs to the dung....for real? Atm all and i do mean ALL dung from starstone mines to cathedra cliffs are completly braindead dps LITERALLY ZERO MECHANICS. Bosses have no instakill mechanics anymore anyone can go to any of dung and just clear it in ez mode (assuming you have some spec of decent dps) thats it. No mechanics no worrying *omg i messed up this or that grp gonna wipe* NOTHING at all.

34 minutes ago, Puril said:

oh dear are you kidding me, more nerfs to the dung....for real? Atm all and i do mean ALL dung from starstone mines to cathedra cliffs are completly braindead dps LITERALLY ZERO MECHANICS. Bosses have no instakill mechanics anymore anyone can go to any of dung and just clear it in ez mode (assuming you have some spec of decent dps) thats it. No mechanics no worrying *omg i messed up this or that grp gonna wipe* NOTHING at all.

But doing Zero Mechs is still too hard ;/

3 hours ago, Arohk said:

because you fail the machanics, you die.

You're supposed to run with the tank inside the protecting bubble.

I think a lot of dmg numbers are wrong atm, they deal damage like they would in hardmode.

Actually on that dungeon, it does more damage now then it did in hard mode before the change to easy. That is why they should of just stuck with KR's model and not give us this weird ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

48 minutes ago, Ryunosuke Takahashi said:

Actually on that dungeon, it does more damage now then it did in hard mode before the change to easy. That is why they should of just stuck with KR's model and not give us this weird ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

thats exactly my point, it got way harder for new players that join the game now. KR's dungeon model is perfect.

1 hour ago, Ryunosuke Takahashi said:

i don't know, when i played DD in hard mode i always waited for the bubble to appear and ran over with slower people like warlock or summoners, when i tried to charge over, the water killed me pretty fast or other people died because of it. If you die to it with a low geared character its no wonder.

I dont think they increased the damage, thats just how it always was in hardmode, you just feel it more now because you play it with weak characters that would have never run hardmode otherwise.

Usually it is no problem to survive the water, use SS and some resist shield and movement speed buff, or if you have HM block also helps.

It is still a lot easier for new players now, all you need is one decent geared player in your group who can basically solo it (except for some mechanics)

Edited by Arohk

I agree with the OP: NC hasn't delivered what they promised, again. Regardless if easy mode is already a clown fiesta or not. On the other hand I think that really no one is happy about the dungeon changes currently, neigther the new nor the old players.

Edited by Nemises
  • Like 1

We did purple train just for fun ignoring every mech even in BC, WC, CC, just pure dps. Well ok you need a bit DPS in thehighest dungeons. You have to try very hard to die with some dmg and defence. Its nearly impossible to fail. How much braindead simple you want it even more?

BnS depraved from a challanging game with interesting mechanics to a freaking braindead Hack n' Slay game where you realy have to try hard to fail.

The only challanging thing left are TT and ET. BT is a solo dungeon, VT you can do with 4,5 players and TT-Nerf is incoming and it seems like you then can even there ignore any mech without the danger of wiping. So even the second highest Raid will depraved to braindead content...

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Merlin DE:

We did purple train just for fun ignoring every mech even in BC, WC, CC, just pure dps. Well ok you need a bit DPS in thehighest dungeons. You have to try very hard to die with some dmg and defence. Its nearly impossible to fail. How much braindead simple you want it even more?

I am very proud of you, but may I ask the average AP of the group? Those struggling with the so called easy mode probably don't have the gear for much burst dmg and ain't able to eat much dmg either. Am I the only one looking for the weekly lobby numbers before the reset? That one is going downwards again. So maybe the average player just don't like to be fooled by some "easy mode" which is basically the old normal mode with some Hard mode elements added....

And to all those folks who are whining about the lack of skill needed here, why you don't just ask for a harder mode made harder? Instead you try to rub in your opinion to those folks who don't looking for it.

That's right Merlin, most of the party dungeons are soloable now, sad thing in a mmo. That's why I stated, also the older players aren't happy about the changes.

I would still prefer...

...an easy mode with abnormal high hp where you can do basic mechanics. Successfull doing the mechanic once will kill the boss, making the bossfight very fast, otherwise enjoy four minutes braindead fighting. No CC's from bosses.

... a normal mode, where you have to successfully do the mechanic 3 times to kill the boss, or he will enrage after failed mechanic. Bosses will have a damage reduction shield at certain percentage to prevent skipping phases. Bosses use cc's such as knoback, knockdown, daze and stun.

... a hard mode, where you have to successfully do the mechanic 3 times to kill the boss, or he will enrage after failed mechanic. Bosses will have a damage reduction shield at certain percentage to prevent skipping phases. Bosses use cc's such as knockback, knockdown, daze and stun. Normal Boss hits do an reasonable amount of dmg. On top of that bosses will do certain onehit attacks that can be iframed or outranged.

Edited by Nemises

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Nemises:

That's right Merlin, most of the party dungeons are soloable now, sad thing in a mmo. That's why I stated, also the older players aren't happy about the changes.

Most of the party dungeons maybe, no big deal. But those dungeons needed and rewarding atm might be a rather rough ride. Anyway I am gladly watching you showing solo runs starting at top from list (on new easy mode ofc)!

11 minutes ago, Belido said:

solo runs starting at top from list (on new easy mode ofc)!

I haven't done a video yet, but this is what you are looking for:

Personally I'm super sad that it is possible to solo the newest dungeon, which should have been a challenge, but not like this.

The only dungeon that's not soloable for every class is DST atm.

Edited by Nemises

vor 43 Minuten schrieb Nemises:

Personally I'm super sad that it is possible to solo the newest dungeon, which should have been a challenge, but not like this.

OK this one is almost funny, considering that easy mode even brought kill mechs to HH

vor einer Stunde schrieb Belido:

I am very proud of you, but may I ask the average AP of the group? Those struggling with the so called easy mode probably don't have the gear for much burst dmg and ain't able to eat much dmg either.

2x full VT-Gear, 4 with full TT-gear but thats irrelevant, at least BC and even WC should be easy doable with VT-Gear Aransu 6-9.

Am I the only one looking for the weekly lobby numbers before the reset? That one is going downwards again. So maybe the average player just don't like to be fooled by some "easy mode" which is basically the old normal mode with some Hard mode elements added....

Well nope, lobby numbers are a joke compared to dungeons ran one or 2 years ago. I dont think thats caused by the difficult of those dungeons.

I can run BC and even WC with my alt which is Aransu 3, BT ring / earring, VT neck , king glove stage 3 and skybreaker neck on stage 6 or 10, not quite sure atm, keeping about 500k dps. Doing some farming you can reach this gear or even better in 1-2 weeks without problems.

And to all those folks who are whining about the lack of skill needed here, why you don't just ask for a harder mode made harder? Instead you try to rub in your opinion to those folks who don't looking for it.

Thats the problem with the community. You all got spoiled by continusly making things easier and easier. Back in time when befor Naryu Sanctum was released there was no Easy / Normal / Hard Mode. Everyone who want to play BnS had to learn the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and our "Hardmode" was the 4 Player Veteran mode.

Then NC-Soft decidd it might be a good idea to make a Hard / Normal-Mode instead of 6 / 4 player parties and our normal mode became the new hardmode, what a freaking joke.

From that time BnS went down the drain. Most people got to lazy to learn mech and wanted to get carried or just waited until they even nerfed the normal mode to oblivian.

The greed of nc-soft did the rest, so we went down from formaly 12 to now 1 server in EU

vor einer Stunde schrieb Nemises:

I would still prefer...

...an easy mode with abnormal high hp where you can do basic mechanics. Successfull doing the mechanic once will kill the boss, making the bossfight very fast, otherwise enjoy four minutes braindead fighting. No CC's from bosses.

... a normal mode, where you have to successfully do the mechanic 3 times to kill the boss, or he will enrage after failed mechanic. Bosses will have a damage reduction shield at certain percentage to prevent skipping phases. Bosses use cc's such as knoback, knockdown, daze and stun.

... a hard mode, where you have to successfully do the mechanic 3 times to kill the boss, or he will enrage after failed mechanic. Bosses will have a damage reduction shield at certain percentage to prevent skipping phases. Bosses use cc's such as knockback, knockdown, daze and stun. Normal Boss hits do an reasonable amount of dmg. On top of that bosses will do certain onehit attacks that can be iframed or outranged.

Like that idea, or just bring back the good old 4 men dungeons and let everyone do the mech, so they will learn them.

vor 57 Minuten schrieb Belido:

Most of the party dungeons maybe, no big deal. But those dungeons needed and rewarding atm might be a rather rough ride. Anyway I am gladly watching you showing solo runs starting at top from list (on new easy mode ofc)!

Thats what i already said, most people are so much spoiled they expect everything to be easy as hell. at best just go to the dungeon and oneshot the boss.

As i already said, you dont need TT gear to do BC, WC, CC. Aransu 6, and some decent assessoirs (BT / VT / King Glove / Tiger / Dragon Bracelet on decent stages / Soul / Heart / Pet on first legy stage you got from events) should be enough when you know what to do. 

Well the hack and slay approaches are a downside, but on other hand you don't find your butt flamed to hell  that often, as in early days, when ppl went ballistic when someone stole em some precious 5 minutes of playtime by messing some stuff up. What we got now is pretty much the result of the player-base itself. And well about that easy mode, if they pee on you and call it rain, no wonder about that feedback. If they want to advertise HM mechs, they should not add random HM fragments to the so called easy mode, they should rather add a training mode or whatever, which offers descriptions/walkthrough and such to get ppl finishing it and learn the stuff. 

And btw. always keep in mind, the true important thing are not dungeon or any mechs, it's the wardrobe here!

Edited by Belido

Its not about the stuff being braindead (even tho the older dungeons should be), its about the time you could save with an actual "easymode", atm it takes the same time to complete the dungeons than before (with less rewards now), because the hp wasnt nerfed like they promised! And on the top of that the easy quests got removed from DC like basin toi and solo dungeons. So it takes longer now to complete the DC than it took us before.

Thats why I want the modes from Korea, for people with less time an actual easymode with nerfed hp to solo it with almost no reward at the end, an normal mode with old rewards, and a hardmode with increased rewards. I dont understand the people who are against saving some time? just because you have more time to play the game than a person who can only play an hour or two? thats just silly. 

With the patch hitting today, it shows me that NCsoft is a liar, they promised it on stream that everything will be faster to clear and they are delivering NOTHING but a worse experience than before their Archer update. And they are communicating not at all about this manner! 

Edited by Edensia

4 hours ago, Edensia said:

its about the time you could save with an actual "easymode", atm it takes the same time to complete the dungeons than before (with less rewards now), because the hp wasnt nerfed like they promised!

I'm totally against that low hp. What's next? Logging in and clicking 6 times to finish the daily challenge? The developers showed us in several dungeons that it is possible to code mechanic damage to the bosses and this should be the case in the easy mode. Let the boss start the mech with 90% life, if you're successfull he dies because of mechanic dmg an the end of the first phase = 30 sec boss fight, or deal braindead dps and waste another 4-5 minutes on the boss. This is the way to encourage people to lear mechanics, the reward in easy mode is the saved time nothing more, nothing less! There is no need for low hp bosses to kill them fast, this game provides better options to save time! On top of that the mechanic in easymode shouldn't be doable by one person. These dungeons aren't solo content!

It's harder than before, that's all that matters. We don't give a single ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about "oh it's still doable right now blablabla". Everything's relative. You have harder dungeons and nerfed rewards, that makes sense to you? How do people not get this?? I swear arguing with white knights is like trying to explain javascript to a blind deaf guy.

Edited by PetPuggi
  • Like 2

vor 28 Minuten schrieb PetPuggi:

It's harder than before, that's all that matters. We don't give a single ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about "oh it's still doable right now blablabla". Everything's relative. You have harder dungeons and nerfed rewards, that makes sense to you? How do people not get this??

Im not a whiteknight and i totaly agree with you that NC-Soft totaly fooled us with what they said on stream and what they did at the end.

Anyway, is it realy harder than before? Well ok my main is GC9, full TT-geared and is not realy meaningfull to say whether its harder or not. Luckily i still have an alt with easy to get gear.

MaGjX9x.png

With gems from my Main i get to about 1500AP and can do every dungeon up to WC without any problems (even wiothout gems) and its not realy harder than before. CC i havent tried jet but it should be possible to. Oh and no im not getting carried by my clan, i do my daily most time random LFP. 

Everyone playing at least a bit serious should be able to get to this gear in 2 or 3 weeks after finishing quest.

BT people are glad when someone take the loot, VT, well some still try to sell stuff, while others, doing just the questrun, also be glad when someone take this stuff.

So its quite easy, all you need to do is a bit of farming and keep watching for the right VT runs.

Well ok i still have the advantage that i had to learn the mechs and know them, but even this is not a problem, go to youtube and search for Eckogen, he have guides for every dungeon.

BnS have the best combat system and was meant to be a challanging game, what they totaly destroyed by making things more and more easy and braindead to clear.

As i said, the gold and material reductions are not OK, but instead of making things even more easy and deadly boring, they should increase the rewards so that it is worth to do the dungeons.

11 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Im not a whiteknight and i totaly agree with you that NC-Soft totaly fooled us with what they said on stream and what they did at the end.

Anyway, is it realy harder than before? Well ok my main is GC9, full TT-geared and is not realy meaningfull to say whether its harder or not. Luckily i still have an alt with easy to get gear.

MaGjX9x.png

With gems from my Main i get to about 1500AP and can do every dungeon up to WC without any problems (even wiothout gems) and its not realy harder than before. CC i havent tried jet but it should be possible to. Oh and no im not getting carried by my clan, i do my daily most time random LFP. 

Everyone playing at least a bit serious should be able to get to this gear in 2 or 3 weeks after finishing quest.

BT people are glad when someone take the loot, VT, well some still try to sell stuff, while others, doing just the questrun, also be glad when someone take this stuff.

So its quite easy, all you need to do is a bit of farming and keep watching for the right VT runs.

Well ok i still have the advantage that i had to learn the mechs and know them, but even this is not a problem, go to youtube and search for Eckogen, he have guides for every dungeon.

BnS have the best combat system and was meant to be a challanging game, what they totaly destroyed by making things more and more easy and braindead to clear.

As i said, the gold and material reductions are not OK, but instead of making things even more easy and deadly boring, they should increase the rewards so that it is worth to do the dungeons.

It isnt easier than before either tho, even tho they are calling it easymode now instead of normal mode. And it should be easymode -> Normalmode -> hardmode.

Most time a random LFP has a higher geared player inside, but I had a party the other day with an story geared alt of mine, that wasnt able to clear Cold Storage before enrage hit.

Also a game shouldnt ask you to go on youtube to watch player made guides for dungeons, a game should actually teach you the mechanics/system mechanics or have an ingame wiki like the korean version of this game. (they wanted to do this about 2 years ago, but they never finished it, the button for it was already ingame at some point, but removed later)

The game was already really easy in normal mode before they introduced easymode, so im fine with easymode, but what I really want, is to save some time playing which would only be possible with the promised hp reduction. If they wont reduce the hp, they really need to increase the rewards again or reduce the upgrade costs for ALL items by quite a bit

Edited by Edensia