So no compensation for one of the biggest screwups in BNS history?

PetPuggi

This patch was one of the biggest screwups and laughing stock in BNS history, where's the usual compensation? Anything event-related was pretty much unplayable in the first 1-2 weeks, and tbh I still have zero motivation to do any event crap right now since the rewards are an absolute joke (been that way for the last year at least but this time is biggest joke of them all), but where's your usual "sorry for the screwup again, here's your 2 event currency and a doggy bone"?

4 hours ago, PetPuggi said:

This patch was one of the biggest screwups and laughing stock in BNS history, where's the usual compensation? Anything event-related was pretty much unplayable in the first 1-2 weeks, and tbh I still have zero motivation to do any event crap right now since the rewards are an absolute joke (been that way for the last year at least but this time is biggest joke of them all), but where's your usual "sorry for the screwup again, here's your 2 event currency and a doggy bone"?

Really, unplayable you say? Is that why I managed to basically get all of my characters that still needed it, the mystic badge from the event plus extra currency for other items? Oh and this wasn't just me spamming the Weeklies over and over with resets. I know I know, I'm a white knight thus defending them. Last time I checked you attend a event or in this case " do the event" in order to break up your daily routine, not so much for the reward but to do something fun (yea their events are reused time and time again I will agree).

Anyways, most of the mechanical changes to dungeons never should of been done, I'm a strong believer that they never should of dumb downed the mechanics / remove hard mode / merge the drop tables for 90% of the dungeons. It rewarded players for learning, (while some might argue not enough of a reward) reward nonetheless.

Well whatever floats your boat @PetPuggi

Edited by Ryunosuke Takahashi

1 hour ago, Ryunosuke Takahashi said:

Really, unplayable you say? Is that why I managed to basically get all of my characters that still needed it, the mystic badge from the event plus extra currency for other items? Oh and this wasn't just me spamming the Weeklies over and over with resets. I know I know, I'm a white knight thus defending them. Last time I checked you attend a event or in this case " do the event" in order to break up your daily routine, not so much for the reward but to do something fun (yea their events are reused time and time again I will agree).

Anyways, most of the mechanical changes to dungeons never should of been done, I'm a strong believer that they never should of dumb downed the mechanics / remove hard mode / merge the drop tables for 90% of the dungeons. It rewarded players for learning, (while some might argue not enough of a reward) reward nonetheless.

Well whatever floats your boat @PetPuggi

Last time I checked completely failing to deliver what was promised in patch notes was called a screwup. Screwups this major don't deserve compensation, when historically they provided some compensation for every other screwup they did, even if it was insignificantly minor? Oh you were able to do the event you say? Congrats, no one cares, because you sound like one of those people who will still find the game "tolerable enough to play" even if they "accidentally" delete your main char's weapon, cause your argument will be "oh you don't need GC9 to do any dungeon", aka the exact type of person who will eat up any crap NCW throws at you.

Last time I checked you attend a event or in this case " do the event" in order to break up your daily routine, not so much for the reward but to do something fun

I'm about to puke.

Break up daily routine? Oh name ONE thing this event has that's unique? This event = do your daily dungeon rotations everyday, you call that "break up your daily routine" Talk about irony. Also, calling events "something fun", just LOL.

In case you have short term memory, let's remind you what they screwed up;

1. Almost all F8 dungeons unplayable unless you have a static group or whale to carry your alt's ass. "Oh but it's still beatable if people know mechs blablabla", well reality check, 90% of F8 don't know mechs, and most people don't feel like wasting time on this crap when they screwed it up so badly. What does the event force you to do? Oh let's see, daily dungeon rotations as usual like 99.99% of other "events" in this game
  2. Now compound the above with gold/mat rewards cut straight in half. And you still find it surprising why people don't find any incentive to do anything?
  3. HM entry orbs impossible to obtain

So yeah you're a white knight, albeit 10x as cringeworthy as the other person in this forum.

Edited by PetPuggi

It's true that they did messed up the alot during this major patch. That was to be expected. Asking for compensation bc you cant get your dailies done even after all the nerfed and no wipe and game has become brain dead dps fest and after all that you still cannot finish your dailies? That's is just being lazy. Even my low level char can finish dailies without begging for a carry. 

There's always someone hosting HM MOML so just wait for someone to host and join one. The majority that host will take anyone. You get a fragment for doing just two easy daily. Just pick two.

Edited by SuperMang
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, PetPuggi said:

Last time I checked completely failing to deliver what was promised in patch notes was called a screwup. Screwups this major don't deserve compensation, when historically they provided some compensation for every other screwup they did, even if it was insignificantly minor? Oh you were able to do the event you say? Congrats, no one cares, because you sound like one of those people who will still find the game "tolerable enough to play" even if they "accidentally" delete your main char's weapon, cause your argument will be "oh you don't need GC9 to do any dungeon", aka the exact type of person who will eat up any crap NCW throws at you.

Actually no, if they deleted my main's weapon I'd be on support the second after noticing it. Don't assume stuff you know that just makes you look like a ass.

In case you have short term memory, let's remind you what they screwed up;

1. Almost all F8 dungeons unplayable unless you have a static group or whale to carry your alt's ass. "Oh but it's still beatable if people know mechs blablabla", well reality check, 90% of F8 don't know mechs, and most people don't feel like wasting time on this crap when they screwed it up so badly. What does the event force you to do? Oh let's see, daily dungeon rotations as usual like 99.99% of other "events" in this game
  2. Now compound the above with gold/mat rewards cut straight in half. And you still find it surprising why people don't find any incentive to do anything?
  3. HM entry orbs impossible to obtain

1. Make your own party, I had no issue doing all of the daily dungeons within reason on a raven 3 alt. Quit being lazy and learn how the new mechanics effect things and learn your class. If you can't handle doing 3 dungeons for the event then really your just plum lazy.
2. Its actually cut by 35% if you check out everything, it slows down upgrading but doesn't stop it. If you feel like you still can't progress then go ahead.
3. Weeklies, Dailies all offer orbs, plenty of people offering "my orb my loot" runs for you to join and get your daily done. Or just skip it and do another dungeon.

I've seen much worst patches in various games and this one is far from the worst. Was a lot of stuff messed up sure but you act as if this is end of the world with some of these changes.

I'm about to puke.

Break up daily routine? Oh name ONE thing this event has that's unique? This event = do your daily dungeon rotations everyday, you call that "break up your daily routine" Talk about irony. Also, calling events "something fun", just LOL.

Here is a bucket for you. However, events were to do just that break up your daily routine in a game for something a bit of fun and possibly rewarding. I did say they reuse events a lot so on this game at least, they might not be as fun, and they go about getting the event currency in a boring way, it could be better. Yet you seem to make them all but worthless and simply refuse to do them but then go on to criticize them on pet pods, sacred vial amounts needed for upgrading when they offer you a free way to obtain them "every" month. Most games don't have events like this that offer one of the better rewards every single month. Hell most games don't even have events every month.

Edited by Ryunosuke Takahashi

tbh be happy that they actually did changed dung as they r now (as they should of been from beggining of archer patch).  Considering Nc's past with their previous games where they simply ignore community and put w/e they want regardless, and you are here feeling entilted of an compensation? hahaha kewl joke.

• Like 1