Archer RMB

Miykhail

So after this week patch I was wondering why my archer RMB was feeling so slow compared to before patch. The 3 hit combo from all 3 darts variants connects really fast, but after that, when it goes back to the first one, it takes a really weird delay once it's cast again. And I heard that Dart got a nerf and now it have a 1 second or so cooldown, but that was only implemented on NA bcs ppl was using a XML edit to remove the hit 2 and 3.

I'm really pissed, bcs I was excited about the class and everything, and it just got a random nerf for random reason bcs someone complained about it.

That's not really fair. What about BM 3rd spec that removes their last falling star hit using also XML edits to get more dps? And all the other classes that I see my friends commenting around about how they used a XML mod to get more dps and so.

Why archer needs to get this treatment? BM 3rd spec is really OP and no one ever complained about it. So why now I need to have a sluggish RMB for no aparent reason? I don't even use any mod for it, and it's ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ slow.

Can't this delay be lowered or something? Because that doesn't  even exist in other bns servers *shrugs*

Edited by Miykhail
typo fix
  • Like 1

Funny enough, this is not op class nerf, but actually a "punishment" or something like that.

Second, they never nerfed 3rd spec BM. Not even on KR. And Archer dind't got any nerf either, the opposite is actually happening, as they are releasing new re-balancing patches to buff the other classes and bring them up to be on pair with the new ones.

Your point makes zero sense. Besides the point that there's no "new rotation". I'm using the exact same rotation.
Please use your brain before posting. Thanks.

Edited by Miykhail

I've seen that is slower, I thought I had lag or something, but this makes more sense. I've been searching for some news about this change but I cannot find it anywhere. Instead of solving the root of the problem they've done something horrible again? I really enjoy the class but after this I feel very upset. I am tired of all these changes. This BnS is not even close to KR one on anything... 

I agree it never should have been allowed, the main difference was it allowed archers to spam their q/e from what I hear and gave people a near 20% dps increase. Most xml edits are like...3-4%, a nicety. But when you smash people in pvp and pve, and it's beyond noticeable, yeah, they're gonna do something about it. That's their rule - we don't care unless it's easily noticeable by everyone.

2 hours ago, Laura099 said:

I agree it never should have been allowed, the main difference was it allowed archers to spam their q/e from what I hear and gave people a near 20% dps increase. Most xml edits are like...3-4%, a nicety. But when you smash people in pvp and pve, and it's beyond noticeable, yeah, they're gonna do something about it. That's their rule - we don't care unless it's easily noticeable by everyone.

The only thing you will get from spamming E/Q is DPS loss nothing else.