training room archer bug

Dagana

• 7 months later...

When you use any skill that has the following line on skill description "Resists damage and status effects" you do a Iframe for the duration of that skill. Some work bit differently but in most cases that is how it works. After using the skill, if you did it at the correct time, which is right before monster attack hits you, you hear a sound that tells you it worked. If you do not hear a sound that means you either did it too early or too late.

As for the training room. You must stay inside the attack circle and use dodge skill right before the attack is about to hit you, only then it will count and let you continue. You will hear the sound effect if it was successful.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

To be even more clear on this one. I could not see a circle around the opponent, but if i went close enough, my nr 2 skill changed into the knockdown skill. 
Just run close to the target and you'll get it

• 3 weeks later...

I certainly had some trouble with this one. It would have been helpful if a more clear explanation of what was expected was given instead of just at the right time.

In order to resist the damage you need to be within the damage zone (expanding circle around mob) after move is made. Stand at a location such that when you backflip your toon will remain with the damage zone.  That's it.  Hope this help.