I didnt like my badge anyway

Sevando

23 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Does it really not work or just the icon doesnt show up? cause thats 2 different things.

It doesnt work at all, we now have a useless item on our characters that wont get fixed until who knows when.

Edited by Sevando

27 minutes ago, Ryunosuke Takahashi said:

Exactly @Asuramon. Frankly removing skills for any class shouldn't be allowed I mean it is techionally cheating. (waits for bns buddy protectors *whistles*).

Well i mean, i like the fact that bns buddy allows you to run the game much smoother, to rebind keys for skills that are otherwise fixed, etc...or to use mods like removal of the ET wquartz effects or the soubrun costume removal that give you huge fps gains.

But i do agree, skill removal like that should not be possible or at least not beneficial.

And as a side note: you dont need bnsbuddy for that, everyone can even do it without.

Edited by Grimoir

6 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Well i mean, i like the fact that bns buddy allows you to run the game much smoother, to rebind keys for skills that are otherwise fixed, etc...or to use mods like removal of the ET wquartz effects or the soubrun costume removal that give you huge fps gains.

But i do agree, skill removal like that should not be possible or at least not beneficial.

And as a side note: you dont need bnsbuddy for that, everyone can even do it without.

Well if they would of just gave us the KR client and changed to English etc without all of the mods / changes that we got because of our region the game would run much smoother then it does. I do agree it has its uses but when they complain about changing something to increase damage to that degree and wonder why people consider it cheating boggles my mind. My stance has always been if you need it to actually play the client then more power to ya but actually modding your files / outfits / skills and such shouldn't be allowed even if they are QoL changes since it offers you a slight advantage over those of us that refuse to use 3rd party programs allowed or not.

Edited by Ryunosuke Takahashi