Forums

Prevention is better than cure

Miggy Miggs

i hate to be that guy.-_-

is there anything being done about the dying pvp contents in this game?

is there any plans to make pvp contents more rewarding now that you completely remove them from the daily scene?

i can't just sit down and pretend as if everything is ok , when its really not, i love the dungeon changes and all, and how quickly you guys fixed the big mistake issued out , but please keep in mind that wounds don't just heal like that.

tag match was a dying scene long ago, and people were saying make it rewarding and advertise the modes more , make them part of events etc.nothing was done and the last big move you made towards it of   a lock out time was the last straw ...result the tag match queues  in na is 0 no one recruiting, content just sitting there on a rotation, without a care in world .if they miss gold with deciding buff on then thats a miss and they never queue again.its really sad, as people tried to warn you about this, but it was overlooked now tag match is dead, eu tag match scene is still active but it has its slow moments too.

the latest patch made 1v1 like something you do if you love pvp that  or idk, just not worth doing for a pver regardless of the ss .i did alot of pvp last week and what i notice ?

literally all my characters fought a gold person the moment i reach 1500 thats over 100 ratings, this shows no one is queuing anymore and the game just give you someone even at 1495 i fight a gold person , you have times when you just sit in queue for 2 plus mins, the whole of last week i can write a short list of everybody i fought ....its literally the same persons over and over and over, you could say people are ranking up or already ranked but thats not the case,as am use to arena to the point i know how active it should be.....plus were 2 mt away from that .

shackled isles completely dead, they tried with event but yea no incentive to do it after the event but was a nice attempt, another pvp content dead.

battleground is the most popular right now and how things are looking you guys are setting your sights on that too by removing it from daily , do let korea know these regions are notn so hot for pvp anymore so by removing pvers trafficking from pvp its literally killing the modes slowly until theres nothing left .

in the post i didnt see any pvp daily added back in to dc so guessing they slept on that as usual, 

cant say i didn't warn you guys to fix your modes rather than waiting for it to be dead completely.

sad thing is i see new players trying to queue tag match when its lock out time , or they recruiting people.... 

its literally impossible to reach gold rank in tags now,in na as people dont queue so those are rewards your being locked from ....even when i saw adjust reward to be dish out similar to how bg does it .

arena merchant 

you guys have outfits in arena merchant that makes no sense again ....why you guys dont rotate your stuff,those outfits have been there for a year now add some outfits from old dungeons such as sundred nexus set , asura outfit, red mask, desolate tomb every single low tier dungeon outfits add them to it , cause those dungeons are dead completely ....add  illusion skin to arena merchant simlar to the ones you give archer of those old dungeon weapons .

other things to look into...

the event outfit pouch you have from summer event , its nice love it but by now everyone got what they want...rotate the outfits and adornment . 

-alot can be done for pvp

add treasure pouches to a arena dailies.

change lock out time of tags  and make it available as one vs one but only the days its available .

start adding event currencies to arena quest even if its just one and dont wait for a pvp event cause thats never coming.

make a new quest which only available on tag match days ...complete 3 -1v1 and 3- 3v3

matches which gives some chest with some items and a low chance for some neat items too.

sitting there and watching content die is really bad enough ,are you guys low key waiting for 1v1 to be dead so you can make it available 3 hours a day, cause if that ever happens am literally quiting.......3v3 was struggling and you guys delivered the final blow , so now your making 1v1 a stuggle to deliver that final blow too.

fix pvp before its too late..

Edited by Miggy Miggs

10 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

there is 1 important factor :

if someone doesnt like pvp, regardless what you you will not force them to do pvp. PVP already is 20x more profitable than any pve content and still barely people do it.

i love how you put this one,now look at this :

if i dont like pve, no one can force me to unless ,am force to pve and do over 100 runs of boring to get what i need to enjoy pvp content. if people have to do 100 pvp arena 1 v 1 to get pve gear i bet they would pvp hahahaha ...even if they complain ...

Completely agree, something needs to be done about arena dying. It's the thing that made me try out the game when it first came out and to be honest, the combat system of the game would be a giant waste if PvP were to die. Balance issues aside (KR devs need to learn how to balance stuff), the PvP is still good and it's a shame that it's dying out.

20 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

First of all.. Why do you care about PvP?

In my own opinion i don't appriciate you trying to make more people into cannon fodder for max geared whales tbh.

He's mostly talking about arena, not battleground. Only battleground is a gear dependent PvP mode. Shackled Isles, 1v1 and 3v3 tags all have equalized stats, so gear doesn't matter there. 3v3 is pretty much dead after its matching time got changed to be really restrictive (3 hours for 3 days a week, so only 9 hours per week).

11 minutes ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

Completely agree, something needs to be done about arena dying. It's the thing that made me try out the game when it first came out and to be honest, the combat system of the game would be a giant waste if PvP were to die. Balance issues aside (KR devs need to learn how to balance stuff), the PvP is still good and it's a shame that it's dying out.

He's mostly talking about arena, not battleground. Only battleground is a gear dependent PvP mode. Shackled Isles, 1v1 and 3v3 tags all have equalized stats, so gear doesn't matter there. 3v3 is pretty much dead after its matching time got changed to be really restrictive (3 hours for 3 days a week, so only 9 hours per week).

Btw, they did that change so that the mode would not be dead, Basiclly having all the people who care about 3v3 que for it in a specific time frame. They probably thought that would make the ques shorter since more people would que at the same time.

50 minutes ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

ikr the blade and soul pvp combat style is so clean and easy to understand, best combat ive seen in these type of game. when i check youtube .....on other games is some robot thing and messed up screen ui i can't understand unless i play it ...bns pvp is straight forward ....i mean if it wasnt for the bad balancing from kr devs ...

its just going to waste all of it ...... pvp in this game was soo big when blackrym was out... and you have people fighting all over like crazy .... and the moment that went ...so did the soul of this game .... 

i mean like why not leave tag open on mon wed and fri ...... its the first time season rewards coming and i dont have 1 char out of many alts  that is gold in it tags.....sad.

i cant even get a  match, nobody recruit, nobody mention anything about it . its like a backseat mode 

45 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

Btw, they did that change so that the mode would not be dead, Basiclly having all the people who care about 3v3 que for it in a specific time frame. They probably thought that would make the ques shorter since more people would que at the same time.

It might have worked better if it wasn't so restrictive. A big problem is having the tag match queue open at the same time as when you have raids. Maybe it would work better if it was more then 3 hours per day. That or alternate between 1v1 only days and 3v3 only days. Something like:

1v1 being available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday

3v3 being available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Both modes could be available on Sunday I guess, to give them equal time.

40 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

thats the reason tags died ..we warn them to leave it alone and they went ahead and do what they want and what they think because they pvp and do these modes more than the person actually doing the most testing of all the players of the game . and what happen it died , they completely ignoring its existence right now which was a bite back from what they did 

17 minutes ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

It might have worked better if it wasn't so restrictive. A big problem is having the tag match queue open at the same time as when you have raids. Maybe it would work better if it was more then 3 hours per day. That or alternate between 1v1 only days and 3v3 only days. Something like:

1v1 being available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday

3v3 being available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Both modes could be available on Sunday I guess, to give them equal time.

if one vs one isnt everyday i would stop pvp i cant operate without my daily dose of 1v1 .

they need to make it rewarding, and fix tag match restriction and how you search for people .... they need to let the devs know whats going on. 

Edited by Miggy Miggs