Events need vast improvements.

Rysa

Events in this game are never-ending. As soon as an event ends, another one takes over immediately afterwards. They are poorly designed, recycled over the years (ToM and Yeti dungeon being prime examples) and unrewarding, bust most importantly they feel like doing chores instead of being fun. Double event currency makes it even worse.

My point: You should do like 4 events a year, and make them super rewarding. Not only will this bring back a lot more players because they'll be excited to play said events, but that's what an event is supposed to be in the first place: scarce, fun, and gratifying. Like provide tons of materials as we need, for instance, thousands of moonstone crystals for pretty much everything. And elusive items and outfits. Not the usual recycled garbage we're currently getting.

Honestly events aren't the problem in this game. They're a bit too grindy as they don't scale with levels, which is a key concern, but I seldom ever see a game anymore without an event going 24/7, especially KR mmos. The issue I have is that a week worth of our "event" rewards is like a daily challenge reward in any other region. It makes little to no sense, especially as our server decided to add an insane amount of pet packs to the talisman and who knows what else they may add.
They're not fun, they're not optional - events are necessary and that just makes them...rotational dungeons basically.