Forums

Korea's TT Nerfs from 25/9/2019

Viblo

These are based on the patch notes from Korea's update on the 25th of September. Find the article here:

http://bns.plaync.com/news/updateall/article/7293

tl;dr it's impossible to die, tt confirmed dead content

• Gangshi/Tongshi
    • Keeper's Gaze will no longer cause instant death
    • Lunge (range-check) will no longer cause an AoE if the target moves too far away
  • Peacekeeper
    • Disturb Composure will no longer cause instant death. Not removing all stacks or removing more than needed will instead apply damage and a certain status effect depending on the remaining stacks.
    • The status effect Split Soul has been removed
      • Soul Disintegration is therefore no longer needed to obtain Destructive Barriers.
    • Soul Shackle will no longer be increased at the 50% HP threshold
    • The targeted player will no longer be killed when failing the Doom mechanic
  • Scorptamaton
    • Reduced attack damage
    • The 35% phase has been adjusted to be the same as the 65% phase
    • The targeted player will no longer be killed but take damage if Scorptamaton absorbs a player not affected by Heatwave
    • The boss's HP recovery upon absorbing a target without Heatwave has been reduced
    • Changed Flame and Heatwave to apply damage upon expiration rather than instant death
    • Wedge Flame no longer applies knockback
    • Wedge Flame no longer applies damage when there are players sharing it
    • Increased the duration of Heatwave
  • Grand Celestial Emperor
    • Target with Submission can now attack during the effect's duration
    • Explosion Shock (range-check) has been changed from instant death to apply damage
    • Flamewave Circle no longer applies instant death in all mechanic failure scenarios
    • Overlapping Blinding Storms and Fallen Storms no longer enrages the boss
    • Blinding Power Trace and Fallen Soul Trace will no longer be given to designated targets. Instead, the effect will be given to the target who first steps on each Flamewave Region.
    • Reduced the Flamewave Region gauge recharge

18 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Wow now even tt become a braindead burst through dungeon? LoL

Guess i should skip ET for now and just wait another 2-3 month untill it will also be nerfed LOL

Not much to nerf there, compared to the other raids this one has been pretty easy mechanic wise form the start.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Cor:

Not much to nerf there, compared to the other raids this one has been pretty easy mechanic wise form the start.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb KlausFlouride:

ET was pretty easy, I was very surprised how fast we got through it.

I know, much more easy than TT, my statement was more kind of ironical ;)

• 1 month later...