Please make this/these outfits available again ;_;

Arb

Am 27.10.2019 um 18:17 schrieb Niriko:

ooooh gosh, i'd rly love to see the mirage outfit in f10 or as reward for some event :heart: 

back in my day (cough) it was never available but the first time i saw it via korean pics i wanted it sooo bad! as you can imagine i do have a soft spot for oriental outfits (•ᵕᴗᵕ•)✧⁺

it seems there already was a chance to get it in may 2018:

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/feline-frisky-box-meow-available/

180509-BS-News-Eternal-Night-RNG-Box-Emb

Lots of love,

Niriko

( ●˘ ³˘)❤

@Niriko You can buy the Mirage Outfit Pouch often in F5, atm there is one for 1999g. I don't know if the price is worth for you, but if you really want it, just check the market:HajoonCheer:

• Like 1

I just found out about this outfit, can you please bring it back somehow? >.< I love the Egyptian look~ its called cult classic~

gWQvDtj.jpg

Also if at some point this one could be made available~ would be cool, dreamcutter is cute as heck~

cftOytM.jpg

Edited by Arb

22 hours ago, RyVerseLy said:

@Niriko You can buy the Mirage Outfit Pouch often in F5, atm there is one for 1999g. I don't know if the price is worth for you, but if you really want it, just check the market:HajoonCheer:

Thank you, dear, i'll watch out for it :smooch: if there would be one "9" less i may be able to buy it, ahahaha *poor as hell, sigh*

Wish we had seen, Dive Team & Golden Bird more than once, one is even a swimsuit, but they don't bring it back on summer :(

I am also super sad i missed the Catwalk costume.

It's pointless though, people have been yelling for costumes since the start of game, but instead of giving us what we want, they now release them even slower.

This company is complete clown fiesta. :(

Edited by Vexthal

5 hours ago, Vexthal said:

Wish we had seen, Dive Team & Golden Bird more than once, one is even a swimsuit, but they don't bring it back on summer :(

I am also super sad i missed the Catwalk costume.

It's pointless though, people have been yelling for costumes since the start of game, but instead of giving us what we want, they now release them even slower.

This company is complete clown fiesta. :(

They did bring back dive team actually. The school swimsuit? I got it this summer altho I’m not sure I use it xD I’m not sure if it’s coincidence or if they listened but they brought back Formosa which is one I really wanted if you check the first page of this thread~ even if they have their own plans it doesn’t hurt to vent on what you want in a thread like this one :) I hope they bring more things back I’d like but I’m not putting all my hopes into it. I’m just one person and they have a lot of players to think about~

hmm maybe a daily deal, im sad i missed it, i hate thir system so much, why cant they give more options on store / change it way more often, its litterally amost nothing they have to do :(

Make one of the daily options be an outfit every day, should make us get through a rotation in a reasonable time.

Edited by Vexthal

22 minutes ago, Vexthal said:

hmm maybe a daily deal, im sad i missed it, i hate thir system so much, why cant they give more options on store / change it way more often, its litterally amost nothing they have to do :(

Make one of the daily options be an outfit every day, should make us get through a rotation in a reasonable time.

It’s the illusion of scarcity~ it makes the clothing have higher value in most people’s regard. I’m no better and love having limited outfits. Ppl get 2 weeks to get it then it’s gone for a long time~ You wouldn’t hold it in as high esteem if they came out with them more frequently~ it’s part of why I almost ignore all the clothing readily available in the store that are always there. It’ll be back~ but it came out just recently so maybe not till next summer I missed a swimsuit I wanted too so I’m in the same boat >.< 

I will very happy to see below outfits back :please::heart:

Sweet Emotion

wADnDCv.jpg

Tight Knit

cLWaVrU.jpg

Varsity

vCBIK3c.jpg

Superfan

kdS3K39.jpg

Custom Demoniac

tMbJ5Ve.jpg

and also hair and the best glasses ever:proud:

Red Glasses

iBQ78wa.jpg

Tropical Night Shades

LccNdco.jpg

Secretkeeper Headpiece

AxhfiQe.jpg

Good day for all :D:

Mesme

Edited by Monia

I've already asked for some of these but I thought I'd add them again as well as some new requests~

Demoniac would be amazing~ Idk when the last time it was introduced but it would be nice to have it~

GncR4ar.jpg

Ninja tortoise would be great, the entirety of the outfit is really amazing~

EeYp2uf.jpg

Popart would be another great outfit~ I think it was around not that long ago~ so Idk if you'd be willing to bring it back so soon~ :(

c7ULqxO.jpg

Dreamcutter, I want it really bad xD if this one could be brought back it'd be an instant buy in my books~

bAUynkI.jpg

Transcendence, Ik this outfit was for early backers of the game~ but if it could be brought back for an anniversary that'd be really really awesome, hasn't it been gone long enough to have a chance for others to get it perhaps? >.<

kSF5nGi.jpg

Amity Wings, love these pink wings~ would be a great addition to my characters wardrobe I'd use lots :3

RRkIPYz.jpg

Edited by Arb

@Arb

Amity Wings - Were a trove exclusive, so you can only get it from trove or the other rng pouches

Ninja Tortoise - You cna get it in game by buying the rng box for designer threads

Transcendence - will never come back, it was a Founder exclusive costume like Quick Draw and they will stay that way.

Popart, Demoniac - TRove costumes, heavily doubt they will be added to F10, as that would make a large playerbase very mad and upset.

1 hour ago, Rysa said:

I want Wayfarer, Wipeout and Home Run (white version which we never got, idk if it's KR exclusive)

Wayfarer was in Hongsils bingo that ended last week xD

I dont rememebr wipeout.....

HomeRun shouldnt be kr exclusive as there is nothing that would make it be that. they should have just made the one we got customizable >.>

12 minutes ago, Rysa said:

For real? I couldn't find it anywere, was it a spend-x-keys-to-win-outfit?

No, it was actually a "bless me god with rng to get a chest with the costume"  one xD lyckily i got lucky:

6jDcp8X.png

Edited by Grimoir

Sucks about transcendence never coming back :( and I don’t mind if some of the costumes are trove exclusive as long as they’re obtainable~ I got that old lady costume (wayfarer) twice and went with threads instead :/ did not want it.