Please make this/these outfits available again ;_;

Arb

I’ll post the outfits I want when I get home but I thought I’d make a thread where ppl post the outfits they want to be brought back. So everyone feel free to post screenshots or just list outfits you want for your character(s).

• Like 1

So for me that's basically my favorites first, and in descending order. really hoping that first nations outfit comes around thanksgiving or something, I want that one so bad        :(

Edited by Arb

Please bring back the Benevolence outfit :tears: I missed it when it came and you only did it once. I am willing to buy 2 of them I love the hair accessory. I want one for my main and 1 more for my alt.

NcoWefJ.jpg

Edited by LilyPipy
adding an image

On 10/2/2019 at 1:48 AM, LilyPipy said:

Please bring back the Benevolence outfit :tears: I missed it when it came and you only did it once. I am willing to buy 2 of them I love the hair accessory. I want one for my main and 1 more for my alt.

It was an rng box event. You couldn't buy them directly, sadly. Not that I'd mind seeing them back as direct purchases. That kind of sales, I support.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ooooh gosh, i'd rly love to see the mirage outfit in f10 or as reward for some event :heart: 

back in my day (cough) it was never available but the first time i saw it via korean pics i wanted it sooo bad! as you can imagine i do have a soft spot for oriental outfits (•ᵕᴗᵕ•)✧⁺

it seems there already was a chance to get it in may 2018:

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/feline-frisky-box-meow-available/

180509-BS-News-Eternal-Night-RNG-Box-Emb

Lots of love,

Niriko

( ●˘ ³˘)❤

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Sirilionwe said:

isnt mirrage in costume box for event currency right now? 

amg rly?! i didn't see it in the box from dragon express o.o which box do you mean? i rly need to know  :please:

S69oqip.jpg

Lots of love,

Niriko

( ●˘ ³˘)❤