Mods ignoring negative posts about new patches

iKickz

As the title says.

I'm noticing this.

I'm sure others are too. 

. . .

Listen to the player base. This is a product of entertainment. The more players you have, the lower prices can drop for extra content. More players then come(back) to the game for the balanced experience. It's very simple. Bad game design will equal less players, which mean you need to strain the few high payers for more money. This causes players to quit. People are quitting. Clans are dissolving. Friends take friends with them. Opinions about the game spread and then people avoid this game. This is going to look very bad on resumes when you say you worked on blade and soul. Hiring employers can only listen to so much "But it wasn't my fault! It was the management!" 

There's very little left to lose by trying to listen to the player base, because at this rate the game will be nearly dead. 

There are some topics and alot of posts in this forum about this.

Some say they are not allowed to communicate but i say whats the point in hiring community managers if you dont allow them to do their job.

Thats why i dont accept the excuse of "they cannot do anything about it. They just forward what the devs tell them to do".

In the end we can only make assumptions but looking at the rare streams they do it looks like they

1. dont play the game themselve

2. are forced to skip out alot of stuff people ask

3. they are angered/sad about the situation themselve but since they probably cant find a new job so fast they have to live with the crap the company says

Just to make it clear: i dont really blame the mods/community managers even if i specificly mention some sometimes but even if they are so restricted by the policy of nc i would first look for myself if everything is true the company tells me at this point before i announce stuff.

The stream could have tested the stuff in stream but they decided not to.

3 hours ago, Arohk said:

Did you see the update we get at 2. october?

Yes, but it's something we should get while Storm of Arrows went live. More than that we should be getting even more "fixes" and "updates" because there is plenty of space to improve and make Blade and Soul playable for all players especially new and mid-late geared players. Not to mention that mods are only there if you break forum rules in any other way they don't even response to urgent topics or feedback. Imagine if they write simple "thank you for your feedback, we're gonna send it to KR devs to further discuss this topic". But nah, they just want to stay silent and hope that everything will calm down.

• Like 2