Did they do something to Warlock since it's launch?

Mingtzu

I played B&S from launch till a little after Lock launch. I just came back a couple of weeks ago and leveled a Gunslinger to max and an Archer to 59, waiting for trove to finish so I can get an extra spin on daily dash with 7 day premium. I have a KFM I use to love but found out his skills got divided or removed so going to play him last but I had a Lock around 36 I just started to level again.

I'm in Shadow/Scourge spec and find that he is squishy and not dealing that much damage. His pet does not have any aggro holding skills or if it does it does not use them so it is rather useless imo. I remember Lock being more powerful, not as squishy and way more fun then it is now. I'm thinking of deleting him and losing my year 1 costume in the process which will end up being 2 costumes, other was Alice, I will have lost and probably turn me off to this game yet again.

Did they nerf or do some other stupid thing to Lock that makes him feel underwhelming to me?  I can't figure out wtf is going on. Any info you can shed on this would be very much appreciated.

• 2 months later...

yea they killed the class. Now it's dead, Nobody wants wl in party and nobody wants to be a wl. You have 0 mobility, 0 cc's, few damage and block delayed while bm can still spam his block and even block ur helix. BM and kfm are impossibile to kill in 1v1 as wl since the only skills with which you can damage them have 30 sec cd... WL IS DEAD, you should reroll 

(im main wl...)