Mao for 400ms above

inaxx

Blade and soul using wipe system allow  in last 20% hp boss got crazy and wipe instant what kind of system is that how can 400 ms and above can quickly doge it?

their are 60% people who not yet win single mao run  cause of their ping and their pc issue why pve gloves put in pvp dugeno 

i really need people help to support to remove wipe system from mao or help to allow purchase system from ncoin 

=Is This game for NA people only not for Asia or any other zone who playing with their north friend have bad ping but still enjoying their life with them

[note]

mostly people pilot their account for mao gloves cause of bns system

i have run 100 above run all of them failed cause of ping 

have max TT set stage 10

with skyforge9

Edited by inaxx

I actually like the wipe mechanics and wouldnt want them removed. Generally people from those regions have other versions they can play with much better ping, if you choose to play in a region that you have a bad connection too because of friends, as bad as it sounds thats on you. They could make minor adjustments to help but i am definetely not a fan of removing instant wipes or enrage timers.

I live in EU and play on NA cause of friends but i can still manage dungeons without wiping.

• Like 1

vor 7 Stunden schrieb inaxx:

my question why  they putting pve gloves in pvp mao cause only north people who have good ping can grab those thing  what about others 60%  

1. its not a PVP dungeon there is nothing which qualitfys it as PVP content.

2. 60% is simply a lie i know noone who didnt beat mao yet or is learning it pretty fast.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb inaxx:

=Is This game for NA people only not for Asia or any other zone who playing with their north friend have bad ping but still enjoying their life with them

Asia got their own server CH/RU/JP/KR you should play on thoose of course you will have it hard this way they cant do stuff for people who simply shouldnt be on this server. Sure you wanna play with ur friend but dont complain about ms then it was ur own choice. He could have played on some Asian server for you aswell or you could have taken a server which is in the middle of you guys. I am sure EU would have been better.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

• 2 months later...

Grimoir show me some proof ur friend clear it in 450 ms lier with video footage 

if he clear once it easier for him to do again (tell him to tick server delay button and send video record ) of last boss 

i know u lier 

Edited by inaxx

2 hours ago, inaxx said:

if he clear once it easier for him to do again

yeah, this is called LEARNING the boss rotation and adjust your play accordingly. Ever heard the expression, timing beats speed? This is exactly what you need to do to play on high ping. Anticipate attacks and move your ass out of the way

Just now, Psylokke said:

yeah, this is called LEARNING the boss rotation and adjust your play accordingly. Ever heard the expression, timing beats speed? This is exactly what you need to do to play on high ping. Anticipate attacks and move your ass out of the way

seems ez when u put it that way, he who feels it knows it ....

timing on bad ping is the worst thing ever, cause i literally see moments when i have good 150 ms and hit a button and nothing goes off , alot of people complain about this.

i notice this more when i get grab , if i try to tab ...you see the skill pressing but wont work, until i do like 3 clicks of it .... reason y people macro their ss ... 

On 9/27/2019 at 12:15 AM, Grimoir said:

Mao is PVE and i know a KFM with 450MS thats in my clan that easily clears it.

lies, 300 ms is so slow already  imagine 450 almost half a second per attack lol i surprise hes even playing this game with that ms to at least scrape max gear for a matter of fact to do that .

On 9/26/2019 at 4:23 PM, inaxx said:

Blade and soul using wipe system allow  in last 20% hp boss got crazy and wipe instant what kind of system is that how can 400 ms and above can quickly doge it?

their are 60% people who not yet win single mao run  cause of their ping and their pc issue why pve gloves put in pvp dugeno 

i really need people help to support to remove wipe system from mao or help to allow purchase system from ncoin 

[note]

mostly people pilot their account for mao gloves cause of bns system

i have run 100 above run all of them failed cause of ping 

have max TT set stage 10

with skyforge9

reason i hate this game, all i know is korea over there digging their own graves ....thinking they know how to run a server miles a way from them ... reason this game failing miserablely unreal engine cant res this game because its already too messsed up in everyway possible class, dungeon daily , gear progression and the pay 2 winess...they probably selling it in trove and want to make money off it to make it easier next patch.... what we seeing now is us paying the bills of unreal engine 4, but i dont care tho ....rip to everybody who spent 1000s of dollars for gear giving away in trove 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

2 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

lies, 300 ms is so slow already  imagine 450 almost half a second per attack lol i surprise hes even playing this game with that ms to at least scrape max gear for a matter of fact to do that .

Well i dont understand how he is able to play to begin with, but apparently its not as bad LUL. I would kms with that ping.

To put it simply, just play what you can enjoy.

Sooner or later you may no longer need the glove because of gear updates, or it can be cheaply exchanged from merchants, or get from troves, or some other ways. 

Not really worth it to stress over the wipe mechanics when you have very high ping to begin with.

That's the biggest disadvantage for anyone playing this game.

On 07/12/2019 at 8:04 PM, Grimoir said:

Well i dont understand how he is able to play to begin with, but apparently its not as bad LUL. I would kms with that ping.

450ms not bad?

Dude, i play with 180-200ms when i pill myself when my ping reach 320ms sometimes... Imagine if i had to play with 350ms or more... I surely wouldn't play it.

@Grimoir u Lie that u did that in that ms it highly impossible if u play 400 u do know but u lie u never face 400ms urself 

if u have any proof record a video with 400 ms and then i will consider u not lie 

i surely know u make community dead for server side people not outside world people who playing since 4 year and plz dont need ur bad comment on this forum page 

thnx for support easleyrr , sayahell  and miggy

Edited by inaxx

3 hours ago, inaxx said:

@Grimoir u Lie that u did that in that ms it highly impossible if u play 400 u do know but u lie u never face 400ms urself 

if u have any proof record a video with 400 ms and then i will consider u not lie 

i surely know u make community dead for server side people not outside world people who playing since 4 year and plz dont need ur bad comment on this forum page 

thnx for support easleyrr , sayahell  and miggy

Learn to read >.> I dont have 400ms, and its not me who did it but a clan mate. I will ask if he has any videos.