LVL 60 Archer Free 7 Day Premium not received

Fancheon

Seriously, this was a significant draw to come back to try out the archer class.  I was waiting for the premium discounts to level up all my gear for the past few days.  I could understand if the event details were unclear, but it explicitly says the redemption period is EVERY week after maintenance for the duration of the entire event.  RIP 

@PhoenixMitra I dont mean to be offensive to you , or any other forum moderator, but do you think, seriously, do you still think anyone believes what you say? I mean you as Ncwest and Ncsoft, with your "teams" always working on everything but never fixing anything lel

Edited by trapqveen
  • Like 1

• NCSOFT

Hello all,

The rewards for reaching Level 60 on your Zen Archer will be delivered tomorrow or by Friday. It's a manual process and we will let you know when the rewards are delivered to those that reached level 60 on the Zen Archer before the maintenance today.

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

The rewards for reaching Level 60 on your Zen Archer will be delivered tomorrow or by Friday. It's a manual process and we will let you know when the rewards are delivered to those that reached level 60 on the Zen Archer before the maintenance today.

Thank you,Hime

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

Thank you for your response and efforts.

• Like 1

Here’s how it works:

Event Duration: September 18 – October 16 (before maintenance)

Rewards: 7-Day Premium Membership and Radiant Nebula Stone. Membership and items can only be received once per account. The Radiant Nebula Stone can be claimed through your in-game mailbox.  The 7-Day Premium Membership will begin immediately after your rewards have been sent to your account on Wednesday after the maintenance. 

Qualification: Complete Chapter 1: Awakenings on a Zen Archer to receive the Radiant Nebula Stone and get your Zen Archer to level 60 to receive the 7-Day Premium Membership.

Redemption Period: Every Wednesday after the maintenance, while the level-up event is active, rewards will be sent to all qualifying accounts.

....... so why FRIDAY? or we need to say ooo thx cuz we get it, if is friday , monday  or next year - something like that ?  so thx for friday 

• NCSOFT
5 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

i received mine today while pvping, i didnt know what it was for as for the stone received also 1 around 30 minutes ago

Thank you for confirming, Miggy Miggs.

We have delivered the rewards a few hours ago to those reaching level 60 on their Zen Archer before maintenance.  We'll be aiming to do the same next week. Thank you! 

On 9/25/2019 at 11:08 AM, trapqveen said:

I dont mean to be offensive to you , or any other forum moderator, but do you think, seriously, do you still think anyone believes what you say?

I do. Sometimes people make mistakes. Sometimes companies make mistakes. It happens. I believe that they aren't all sitting around a table plotting out how they can make us unhappy. 

>It's a manual process and we will let you know when the rewards are delivered to those that reached level 60 on the Zen Archer before the maintenance today.

> We'll be aiming to do the same next week. Thank you! 

so you only  get to receive the premium only after the maint and for a single maint day and possibly only for few hours and not any other days?

because I am not getting one now ..... friday or saturday.

without a premium,

I dont wanna finish all loose end quests due to 3 min wait for a teleport

I am not getting 2 purple radiant stones for one soul level upgrade for this event since i cant do dailies and i dont wanna do dailies anymore since last 7 months

so did i just waste the level 60 voucher for an archer?

no comments got them the 26 as my time not the 25 so there was cumunication problem with me and the gm how u work on cumonication sorry bad english

Edited by Shicka
sprry for misinderstading how forum worked

• 2 weeks later...