Put back Normal Mode into the game.

Rysa

i8e3hLn.jpg

You obviously lied on your Patch notes about Easy mode having reduced HP and difficulty compared to Normal Mode, the pinned topic on this subject speaks for itself.

You clearly have no idea what you're doing with your own game, not to mention you try to cover up your mishaps and miscommunication on the matter by telling even more lies (eAsY mOdE hAs nOtHiNg tO dO WiTh bEgInNeR mOde, then guess what, Beginner mode IS Easy mode).

Considering this dramatic turn of events, I suggest you get rid off this Easy Mode disaster altogether and put back Normal mode with the same gold rewards we had pre-patch. Because the old Normal mode IS the stepping stone for Hard mode, not this half-assed Easy mode which is harder than normal for half the rewards.

I suggest you apply this change, and quickly.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Rysa said:

Because the old Normal mode IS the stepping stone for Hard mode

I agree with you asside the quoted part. Reason being:

Most normal modes were not stepping stones for hard mode because they had a big chunk of mechanics  removed that you encounter in hard mode. The current easy mode make both modes, mechanic wise equal. But lets see how it will be after todays changes to them.

Edited by Grimoir

20 hours ago, Rysa said:

You obviously lied on your Patch notes about Easy mode having reduced HP and difficulty compared to Normal Mode, the pinned topic on this subject speaks for itself.

You clearly have no idea what you're doing with your own game, not to mention you try to cover up your mishaps and miscommunication on the matter by telling even more lies (eAsY mOdE hAs nOtHiNg tO dO WiTh bEgInNeR mOde, then guess what, Beginner mode IS Easy mode).

Considering this dramatic turn of events, I suggest you get rid off this Easy Mode disaster altogether and put back Normal mode with the same gold rewards we had pre-patch. Because the old Normal mode IS the stepping stone for Hard mode, not this half-assed Easy mode which is harder than normal for half the rewards.

I suggest you apply this change, and quickly.

I support this.

Totally screwed up everyone. It is just getting so tiring now to continue maintaining what I had been doing previously.

I get frustrated with the amount of time needed with even LESS reward.

So unfair and I don't know why they did this. To upset all the players? Or there are still some people who actually support this patch?

• Like 2