Dungeon Difficulty Update

Cyan

On 9/25/2019 at 8:47 AM, casbisto said:

when your biggest calmest youtuber whale get angry, you know you done goofed, 90% of the relevant dungeons have hard mode mechanics for half the rewards now, but not only that, theres no hard mode equivalent with increased gold and rewards, its like you guys are toying with us, and the bugs and DC basic mats box requirement are higher now with means no more alts unless you life this trash ! why ? the hell is happening back there ? is this game going to close before the end of this year and you guys are just milking us dry along with new players ? 

Well, just found out that EvilDoUsHarm has just released on update regarding some changes.

So perhaps not all is lost.

Edited by Bl00df4ng
New information regarding previous post

vor 2 Stunden schrieb REv002:

My tt raid disbanded thanks to the archer update shitshow 7-8 people left the game from that group myself included. Im sure i wont touch any ncsoft game for sure.

Well my TT raid still exist more or less, but my ET raid is breaking appart thanks to that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ happend the last 2 weeks. We lost 4 or 5 people for ET :S

Am 26.9.2019 um 17:22 schrieb Zuzuzuzuzu:

4-The difficulty in game is to EASY ,dungeons, raids everything . Our current gear is to much over the content we have in game right now ,things being to easy get me bored,i like to struggle ,to enjoy the game, not to go somewhere pew pew pew and done = 0 satisfaction.
                                         5- I hate that we have to play on ALTS to gear up our MAIN,they should allow max 3 char per account (don't come with comments ,i like to play multiple classes because i will not believe that) .

easy fix for both: dont play alts for boosting your main -> lower gear -> harder dungeons

On 26.9.2019 at 2:26 PM, ombremq said:

It's kind of sad to see that the entire Community waited that long to wake up...the current state of game is due aswell because majority of people tolerate everything, smart kids aren't even concerned about that issue, they just doing raids and earning more golds than everyone else skipping those boring dailies, even if they revert back to the old system, you have to consider first that dailies  is no longer an efficient way to progress in this game, never been to be honest, the drop rate in dungeons is way too low for every single item, you'll struggle even trying to farm an old item/outfif 3years olds, those people don't update their game, they don't play it, they can't fix anything there just now too many problem in game, list is too long.

It's even funnier, that no one liked your comment. Guess it's easier to blame others and to be honest, most here writing i havent seen or heard since alpha. Everyone joining now is very welcome, but also pathetic.

Most here only argued about frilly costumes and ignored everything else for years. Matters that only affected a part of the population were always buried under the rug, since it didn't affect them, at least in the short run.

Now with all these problems stacked, there is literally no way to revert them. We are just too far into it.

And with the reputation of bns being so severely damaged, gaining new players is like roulette. If they are lucky they end up with a good class, but almost always the one they didnt want at the end game, if they ever reach and if they will ever stay.

This game is no MMO anymore, its a solo RPG and the ones that didn't raise their voice or nodded at everything ncsoft did, are part of this mess.

The game went into the direction with the most yes sayers and that were the customers that paid despite everything for years, so good job on that. Impressing people that are no longer there. Lets see how long you can keep yourself afloat in dos meter until you become a fish yourself.

If not the server then the gameplay, is long done for. The servers follow afterward.

33 minutes ago, Ren36 said:

It's even funnier, that no one liked your comment. Guess it's easier to blame others and to be honest, most here writing i havent seen or heard since alpha. Everyone joining now is very welcome, but also pathetic.

Most here only argued about frilly costumes and ignored everything else for years. Matters that only affected a part of the population were always buried under the rug, since it didn't affect them, at least in the short run.

Now with all these problems stacked, there is literally no way to revert them. We are just too far into it.

And with the reputation of bns being so severely damaged, gaining new players is like roulette. If they are lucky they end up with a good class, but almost always the one they didnt want at the end game, if they ever reach and if they will ever stay.

This game is no MMO anymore, its a solo RPG and the ones that didn't raise their voice or nodded at everything ncsoft did, are part of this mess.

The game went into the direction with the most yes sayers and that were the customers that paid despite everything for years, so good job on that. Impressing people that are no longer there. Lets see how long you can keep yourself afloat in dos meter until you become a fish yourself.

If not the server then the gameplay, is long done for. The servers follow afterward.

These guys are literally thanking ncw for this and not even realizing they just spent 3 weeks beta testing an unfinished update.

8 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

These guys are literally thanking ncw for this and not even realizing they just spent 3 weeks beta testing an unfinished update.

Addiction is a wonderful thing. At least for the side that considers the other a plaything.
Calling it an abusive relationship would be an understatement, because they even consider their friends enemies, who tell them otherwise.
They couldn´t even be reasoned with when they were needed and they are still at it. The train is already past us. Welcome to your new home.

Easy modes I tried so far:

TSM - when you take the curse and it runs out, you get one shot and cant negate it with hearts. If you pop the puddle, it still stays and runs out, you die to insta kill;

BC - the leech miniboss wipes everybody if not killed in time;

DST - first boss - if you don't do mechanics, the floor wipes you in 2 seconds with mechanical (not physical) damage;

So... not as advertised. Mechs still one shot. Moreover they do so in dungeons where they didn't do so before. Get it together. Oh, I'll also update if the ant in HH is still one shotting in easy mode (which it didn't do in normal mode before);

On 9/25/2019 at 2:30 AM, Cyan said:

Firstly, Easy Mode is unrelated to the Beginner Mode that was released in Korea, and should not be compared as such. It is not planned to get the Beginner Mode and its lowered rewards. Easy Mode was more of a balance change that hoped to prepare everyone for the more difficult Hard Mode. We understand the name “Easy mode” can be misleading,

I apologise for not addressing this earlier. Here goes:

For the more challenging hard mode... that's only present in four dungeons, two of which have been nerfed in hard mode a number of times. I think you were lying;

It is also unrelated to beginner mode released in korea, yet it came with initially lowered gold? I think you were lying;

You understand that the name "easy mode" can be misleading. If you understood that, how come you guys didn't rename it to "less rewarding but harder than normal, mode"? If the idea was to do what you said you intended it to do, how come nobody and I mean NOBODY, in your QA team, noticed that literally everything was not working as intended, week prior to the patch going live? Even if it was a "custom" patch, as it would be if our "easy" mode is truly not the "beginner" mode that KR has, such massive mechanical problems are literally the first thing a QA would note down. Are you guys kidding me?

Also your intent makes no sense. "to prepare peopl for hard mode". And what, pray tell, is the merit of doing hard mode? A couple of ugly outfits and a couple of psyches that nobody wants? Spare me. Just spare me this nonsense. If you wanted to help people, easy mode would've been basically three mechanical phases that don't kill you but make the boss invulnerable, and loop the mechanical elements until people get them right. Aka you don't get to finish the dungeon unless you learn and do the mechs. You don't die at all. This did not happen. Not to mention, the gold and overall rewards would be visibly different in their quantity between hard modes and normal modes. This is not the case. I don't know what game you guys are playing, but surely it can't be this one, as statements don't match reality even one bit.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

I apologise for not addressing this earlier. Here goes:

For the more challenging hard mode... that's only present in four dungeons, two of which have been nerfed in hard mode a number of times. I think you were lying;

It is also unrelated to beginner mode released in korea, yet it came with initially lowered gold? I think you were lying;

You understand that the name "easy mode" can be misleading. If you understood that, how come you guys didn't rename it to "less rewarding but harder than normal, mode"? If the idea was to do what you said you intended it to do, how come nobody and I mean NOBODY, in your QA team, noticed that literally everything was not working as intended, week prior to the patch going live? Even if it was a "custom" patch, as it would be if our "easy" mode is truly not the "beginner" mode that KR has, such massive mechanical problems are literally the first thing a QA would note down. Are you guys kidding me?

Also your intent makes no sense. "to prepare peopl for hard mode". And what, pray tell, is the merit of doing hard mode? A couple of ugly outfits and a couple of psyches that nobody wants? Spare me. Just spare me this nonsense. If you wanted to help people, easy mode would've been basically three mechanical phases that don't kill you but make the boss invulnerable, and loop the mechanical elements until people get them right. Aka you don't get to finish the dungeon unless you learn and do the mechs. You don't die at all. This did not happen. Not to mention, the gold and overall rewards would be visibly different in their quantity between hard modes and normal modes. This is not the case. I don't know what game you guys are playing, but surely it can't be this one, as statements don't match reality even one bit.

It would be so easy.. if they just gave us the same as korea.. beginner mode/normal/hardmode

Am 1.10.2019 um 21:30 schrieb Ladyhks:

What about giving to players dailies based on their HM level? So everyone will be able to complete all the challenges every day? Thanks ^_^

This would be a very very bad idea since you can transfer gear now. HM Level says nothing about the gear or the player. I saw HM13 fresh out of story chars with GC9 / full TT-gear except for a complete TT soulshield. If you want something you suggested you need a gearscore and giving players dailys on base of their gear and not the HM level ;)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb MassiveEgo:

You understand that the name "easy mode" can be misleading. If you understood that, how come you guys didn't rename it to "less rewarding but harder than normal, mode"?

Yeah thats the most ridicoulous part. I think the post Cyan made was quite offending. On stream they told us easy mode will be significant easier and faster and thats why they reduced gold, and theny Cyan call the complete community indirect stupid cause we missunderstood easymode. LoL

Normaly he should write a public excuse to the community for this bold offence...

• Cyan unpinned this topic