Dungeon Difficulty Update

Cyan

il y a 6 minutes, Fzwks a dit :

Not their fault? Look at the KR dailies and weeklies rewards, and the KR's troves rewards, it's their fault.
Koreans can up 2 max souls, average and burst, we need like 2 years to max it playing like 2 years without CS.
Wake up NC, WAKE UP!

well yeah they are to blame aswell for not delivering our concerns to real devs in kr but you have to understand they can't change a tooltip of a dumpling without getting the OK from KR,so yeah both get the blame for all this. 

im already thinking of quitting this game after playing for more than 3 years. there is no point to do more work for less rewards also that Ascension shard nerf trigger me the most,now i can do mandate 2 times per month... Nice well done

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Hime:

Hi ElectricPotato, we have been reading and following the discussions on the matter. I don't think we need anything more--there were a lot of good points and rightful concerns brought up. We'll be having further discussions with the dev team, and share more information as soon as its available.

Wow stunning, after 3.5 years you finaly want to start communicate with the community?
LoL good joke, made my day.
Who should belive you anymore?
You havent communicate in the past and you wont do it in future, its just the same hollow phrase / promise you always used trying to calm down the community.

I dont say its your fault, maybe you just dont get the informations you asked for and therefore cant tell us.

It doesnt even matter who to blame, cause the result is the same, you already lost all of your credibility and trustworthiness long time ago.

Anyway there is still no statement about the Ascension orb shard from the daily chest.

Did you remove them on purpose or is it a bug? And if its a bug, why there is no compensation in F10 where you could get them for free to compensate for the loss?
You know that we need them for Heavens Mandate which is still in Dialyrotation, or do you expect us to buy them in F10 to finish our dailys?

Your silence regarding Ascension orb shard let me think you did it on purpose but you are to scared to admit it because you would earn another shitstorm

Well in the end it doenst even matter if you write something or not cause most people wont belive a singel word anymore, regardless of what you want to tell us.

• Like 1

Ok we get it that we got lied to, thats a fact. Instead of them owning up to their mistakes, they made an excuse. 

I would actually like to see the staff playing and completing a 6 man dungeon with this new easy mode with fresh out of story gears. May at least let the player base know that they actually did test it out before implementing it into the live server. Easy mode, faster quicker dailies, right? i would love to see them completing 6/6 dailies. 

New class just came out and new players are joining for the archer class and fresh out of story gears and are quitting due to this screwed up "miscommunication" on publisher's side.

• Like 1

It's kind of sad to see that the entire Community waited that long to wake up...the current state of game is due aswell because majority of people tolerate everything, smart kids aren't even concerned about that issue, they just doing raids and earning more golds than everyone else skipping those boring dailies, even if they revert back to the old system, you have to consider first that dailies  is no longer an efficient way to progress in this game, never been to be honest, the drop rate in dungeons is way too low for every single item, you'll struggle even trying to farm an old item/outfif 3years olds, those people don't update their game, they don't play it, they can't fix anything there just now too many problem in game, list is too long.

• Like 1

Well insted of wasting time in arguing against ourselfs, its not good tbh
better invest that energy to nc team, we are all ppl here who love this game

forget about our diference in opinions, we need to team up to solve bigger problems atm

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi ElectricPotato, we have been reading and following the discussions on the matter. I don't think we need anything more--there were a lot of good points and rightful concerns brought up. We'll be having further discussions with the dev team, and share more information as soon as its available.

Thanks Hime, just please consider rolling back to Normal Mode without gold/loot nerfs until you guys figure out whats wrong with Easy Mode.

Give us what was promised.

Hmm how do i start,i will tell what i like and i don't like in BnS : 

Things that i like : 1- The combat ,the game play,the dungeons,the players that really enjoy the game and try their best to learn when something is wrong in dungeons .
                                   2-We have many options to farm our materials for upgrade and not having only 1 routine each day which that will be boring ,yet will be nice if they can add more ways to farm materials ,why reason bellow .

Things that i don't like : 3- First of all ,pay2win items,trove,rng boxes ( ok trove can be done once per year ,not 4 like now ,same thing for RNG boxes could be once per year-game need money as well ,nothing in world is free  )

4-The difficulty in game is to EASY ,dungeons, raids everything . Our current gear is to much over the content we have in game right now ,things being to easy get me bored,i like to struggle ,to enjoy the game, not to go somewhere pew pew pew and done = 0 satisfaction.
                                         5- I hate that we have to play on ALTS to gear up our MAIN,they should allow max 3 char per account (don't come with comments ,i like to play multiple classes because i will not believe that) .

Now i explain all the points from above : 
                                                                       1- WHY ? well the game is super nice and cool, nice combat style ,free to move , you have to do certain mechanic to achive something ,not only walk on map and that's all . As players ,yes there are some people that enjoy the game and willing to learn and not just go in dungeon ,fails once and rage quit . Not long time ago i went to CC normal dungeon with 5 more players ,0 mechanic practice ,only from videos, well nobody quit and everyone was willing to learn ,so we spent 2h there and we learn to do mechanic and swaping roles between us until we find the best way and in the end with ended up to do 2 phases nice and clear ,and we did 8 runs in 2h .So there are still players that want to learn and not crying about game is hard .

2-Yes there are plenty , my usually if i need materials ,i go farming bg,pvp,ssp for soulstone,msp,moon refuge so there are plenty of place to farm . ( continue at point 5 )

3-to much often trove/rng boxes ruin this game pretty fast ,i can admit im let's say 50-60% one of these that pay2win as well ,why  ? because im competitive person and i feel forced to do it just to stay in line with the gear ,but i hate this ,i don't like to do it but i'm doing and i hate my self for this .Even tho if there wasn't any trove/rng/p2w items i will be happy to farm my brain in game to be able to stay in line with latest upgrade in term of gear because I'm COMPETITIVE person .

4-well here yes i get bored sometimes because the content in game is to easy , to much pew pew pew and done, 0 satisfaction .I'm not talking abour easy/normal mode because i hate them , i wish will be only HARD MODE in game . I rather play something hard to achive so i get satisfaction and pleasure doing it , and not some pew pew pew dungeons for what ? materials to upgrade my gear but 0 satisfaction ,0 pleasure ?  WHAT ARE GAMES FOR ? the satisfaction to gear up or satisfaction playing it ?

5- yes ,i hate i have to play on alts to gear up my main ( even tho i said im 50-60 p2w , in term of oils,pet pack i always used my alts for it ).I'm wasting so much time on alts to make dc,weeklies bla bla and when is time to play on MAIN to go higher dungeons,hard content im already tired and no will to play anymore and again we go in the point where the pleasure of playing the game is GONE ,so how i see this is like  " our main is the BOSS who hire slaves (me) to play on alts to pay him ).And here i also want to say that i already deleted 3 of my alts and i will delete 2 more in the next 2 weeks and i will keep only my FM main , wl and des as alt .( the classes that i like to play)

About this last patch , yes i hate few things about it , few bugs there and there , gold reward lowered,more p2w sh1t items , i can understand all ur frustration but look the good side of this patch .
If you look from different angle you can see the good part of it : like easy dungeons have hard mode mechanic to prepare you for real hard mode ,people cry about is to hard bla bla , me as a mmorpg  player if will start a game and find something difficulty i just ask around , i look for clan/guild to join,to make friends, i go google/youtube and search about that difficulty ,or maybe is me doing this , many others players they not even comunicate in dungeons when you ask them if they know mechanic so at least i can explain them , they are just muted but here in forum crying to death . 
Me personal like i said above ,i will love this game have only HARD MODE . When i join the game 3 years ago ,i was always looking for 4-man mode and back in time there were so many parties 4-man / hard mode ,why ? because the game didn't had so many free options in that time . Now by the time pass game get easier and easier and ofcourse players want even more easier and easier .
What pleasure do you have doing everything solo instead to look for parties ,doing with others ,maybe find friends  ?? Is not boring for you doing stuff solo ? Idk how you guys thing how a game should be but from what i see from this rage ,you have 0 rights in my opinion .Find/Join a clan , make friends, stop crying because you can't do solo content in game ,is not this for what a game is meant for.

And for new players ,yes they barelly can survive in this moment in game .
The only change that i wish i would have in this game is the begginer mode( no reward chest, only quest done for DC ) so new players can do solo dungeons ,and if they really enjoy the game they should move up for normal and hard mode after . 

Ncsoft did some bad things but the rage that is everywhere is exagerated .

This is my own opinion about this game . /So good luck there and have fun ,enjoy the game before is to late .

Don't judge me to hard ,i enjoy my game in my own way :)

• Like 1

The So Called Rage you talking about, is what people have been keeping in for so long, and now people are stepping up, and saying "this is not Okay", and yes it might seem harsh, but NC is not changing, or updating the players, on how to fix the issues.

So in my opponion:
KEEP THE SO CALLED RAGE UP,
This is not okay
- Give us info.
- Take Responsibility.

WELL SPOKEN zuzuzuzuzu .me and my wife play the game as f2p players and we  feel the same .

but i am ungry about this patch and awekened patch. the reason?

because this 2 patches was MAJOR updates and very promising to bring more players on bns ( returners and new)

BUT they mess up with bugs with nerfs with lies on live stream 

bns comunity cant forgive such things too easy

vor 2 Stunden schrieb moveZneedle:

Thanks Hime, just please consider rolling back to Normal Mode without gold/loot nerfs until you guys figure out whats wrong with Easy Mode.

Give us what was promised.

Nice try but depending on my experience from the last 3.5 years, im sorry to dissapoint you, the best you will get are some parroted phrases while nothing changes.

They will just keep affirming

- "We appreciate your feedback"
- "We listen to you"

- "We are always here for you"

- "We forward you complains / requests / feedback to the developer"

- "[insert any other excuse here]"

but thats it, after that you wont hear anything ever again untill it got to oblivion, thats how they work. Keep people calm silence problems to oblivion

For every new player maybe reading this topic, i found some usefull tips for you on how to get started after getting to lvl 60

For those who dont want to watch the video here is a short summary

-Option 1: swipe your creditcard (remark: learning how to anicancel your creditcard is mandatory)

-Option 2: you enjoy the story? Good, now uninstall the game and go find another one

• Like 3

i watched video of evil do us harm, he leveled new char on new acc, and he got starter gear from story.....
he managed to do 4 daily quests for 45 mins
biggest problem is he did rt with some higer players and of end of fights he did not even 2% of total boss dmg....

now for me its not problem to help other ppl, but as a new player in game that would be turn off for me...
if i only did 2 % of total dmg why do i even play???

new ppl need to grind over a year if they dont use chas shop and still they wont be able to catch up other players or do much dmg....

some thing need to change in this game, there is other post in forums about reworking old dungeons content.
like poh event where all ppl scale up with dungeons no matter gear....

i dont say it should scale up with all dungeons, but if u made old content dungeons that no onve even plays, new player would have
much better time.
perhaps add more rewards in old content that helps ppl gear up...

think about new players not just old, if you dont get new players game will not be bigger than it is, it can only get smaller...

i just hope all of our hard work here helps this game
i hope they see how much we love and care for this game
we had rly good number of ideas here, and i hope to get some answers from them soon....

i dont mind much cahs shop i know they need money to run this game, but u dont need to millk it to bone and ruin this game...

i wont tell you add this and remove this in cash shop, but u dont have to destroy f2p players on your way...

u nerf old stuff u say its outdated and all, and what about  our gear???
is it outdated? hell no u add more stages every few patches, or every patch.....
how then can we catch up to it???

is it logic to nerf mats and gold and add more stages to gear and we all know each new stage is more and more expencive???
pls listen to our voice here, becose we care....

and i know lots of ppl will still play even if you dont change bit,
even if if they say they will leave they will not
but u will end this game much sooner than it has to be

this game has bigger potential than others.....
dont ruin it....

u really want to get to stage when u got less then 1000 active players???
u really want to merge na and eu???
u relly want this game to die???

if not make some changes!!!

As a long time player (since release Europe/NA) i have to say this patch is terrible, but we had lots of terrible patches before.

Recently White Orb Fiasko, TT unraidable, SF badge not useable, Gunner badge/weapon didnt gave boni and so on, just to name a few of your terrible patches.

Anyway I/We took all of this harrasmant patiently cause we like this game somehow, probably also cause u are lucky and the genre itself is atm at it lowest and there are no better games out yet.

Though at some point its enough, Gold nerf was always a thing in BnS so this doesent bother me really, what bothers me and really makes me angry are the Orb shards which got deleted from the game and on thursday u guys put ub full orbs to buy in F10....are u seriously that greedy alrdy? Also Orbs are drastically nerfed from Trove last time.

2nd thing that really makes me angry is the daily rotation, taking Basin away which was a really nice 1-2 min goody for those who doent have much time to replace it with a Quest that takes u at least 10-15 min and is very boring.

Also the daily rotation for alts with like raven gear and lower is very unfriendly cause mostly u have problems to reach 4 quests with them, not even talking about 6 or even 8 (which is for good equipped mainchars alrdy hard to get during lowering population of server....)

But i guess your intention was really to bring in the beginner mode so such alts wouldnt have a problem do to beginner mode TSM/DST/BC....well didnt work, SO DO SOMETHING!!!

Last points that triggers me for years now alrdy: Exp and HM levels....dungeon exp is crap when u get on higher HM levels, there is no spot to farm exp, so its also inteded to make ppl pay for exp scrolls and stuff if they want to get HM20+++ Back in the days Basin was at least a lil option to farm some nice exp with 200% boost but ofc u had to nerf it.

Oh and Pet Pods, like u gave us an option to craft Oils even though the evolved stone droprate was horrible, then for some time u pushed it a lil in MSP and now nerfed it again cause u saw ppl are actually willing to farm their stuff and u might have lost too much money from F10 boxes/Keys whatever.

Thing with Pet pods is, there is not even really a option to craft them in masses for ppl who are not doing pvp for hours and hours and hours and since your class balancing or your class mix up system in 6v6 is beyond terrible (which we also talk since years alrdy but probably went to trashcan as so many of our concerns alrdy) i understand that ppl wont even go there, and how else except cashing are we supossed to get them? and now dont tell me events cause with events u need alrdy (thanks to the 10/week) way longer to catch up then u bring out new stuff to upgrade...(Talisman/Pet Soul/Pet Gems)

Last words, its nice u want to make money, i understand that to a point though this money making should have the people as target who wants to cause they wanna save time in farming and not the whole majority, give ppl at least the chance to farm up stuff in a halfway reasonable time, and please stop telling ppl lies and bring up untested patches. Cause i can tell you, next time in case u ever dare to bring up another life stream of any of your updates (except its a huge "WE ARE SORRY, WE FKED EVERYTHING UP THAT WAS POSSIBLE TO- Stream) people will go ham on you, including myself, cause u deserved it with this patch....

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Zuzuzuzuzu:

5- I hate that we have to play on ALTS to gear up our MAIN,they should allow max 3 char per account (don't come with comments ,i like to play multiple classes because i will not believe that) .

I like to play on multiple classes. Currently i have 10 Chars. I use all of them expect for one. There is PVP in this game still even to NC want it to be removed.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Woah64:

.u really want to get to stage when u got less then 1000 active players???

u really want to merge na and eu???
u relly want this game to die???

I am not sure but looking at BSN buddy we have a bit more than 1K but soon it will be 1K if they keep up with this.

They will not merge NA and EU since the Ping will make it unplayable even with Ping Booster i have 250 Ping in NA.

Like i wrote multiple times now my guess is they want to let it die so they can put thoose resources into another game.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

Nothing that happens in this patch was a mistake or a bug, this was done on purpose, they toke away orb of ascension fragments because heavens mandate have same amount of gold, so players will buy orbs from f10 to compensate their gold income, MSP bug was done on purpose too, to make it more boring than already is, both HM and MSP still have the   same gold reward, same was done before (White Orbs) and will happens again, only thing that can stop this is money, they don't care about words, they care about numbers, the power to make changes is in our hands, better, in our wallets.

what ever went wrong fix it please, you have our feedback on every social media app/site even ur forums now you do not have any excuse to not fix we are playing the game not you most of the players i know are considering to quit the game tryin to talk them out of it we have invested alot in the game and we do like the game so dont make mistakes like this please.  

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I like to play on multiple classes. Currently i have 10 Chars. I use all of them expect for one. There is PVP in this game still even to NC want it to be removed.

I am not sure but looking at BSN buddy we have a bit more than 1K but soon it will be 1K if they keep up with this.

They will not merge NA and EU since the Ping will make it unplayable even with Ping Booster i have 250 Ping in NA.

Like i wrote multiple times now my guess is they want to let it die so they can put thoose resources into another game.

I rly think they do not care about ping, tbh....
look at fps  that we got now, its rly bad....
and no fix for that :D

so if day comes to merge na and eu it will all be same as this...
no one will be able to do any thing except write on forums as now
and watch how we dont get responds

More will quit, from my clan with 60 members 39 already quit, me included, premium canceled and no trove key brought for the very first time in 2 years, don't support who try to make you fool, better throw my money in the toilet and pull the flush, my toilet won't make me feel idiot.

• Like 2

...I believe I have discovered what is truly going on with the game, It is far more troubling than any of us dreamt possible...(looks right, looks left)....There has been another successful Divine Mandate ritual! One that occurred right inside the NCSoft and NCWest offices! Don't you see? This is no longer about Master Hong and the continuing of the Hongmoon Way. It was, in fact, our young students that discovered this fell situation, and that is why they had to be removed from the game, before they could reveal the truth...

...Now, it is only about spreading chaos.... Patches that don't work as we were told, dungeons that give far more anger and frustration than gold, The demons are in charge now, and its a safe bet that its only going to get worse, "You'll take it and you'll like it!' That's the catch phrase of the new era.

..Yes, some heroes will thrive in the new chaos, that's what heroes do. They are strong enough and still have others to fight beside them. There is strength in unity. Many are not yet strong and do not have loyal companions. They are lost in the shadows. Many more will fall into complete darkness, abandoned by their former friends, with no one to turn to. Many others will continue to spend their hard earned money, in the hopes of getting strong enough to continue on...towards what?

...The Hongmoon school is gone. Our students are dead, in callous and cruel fashion. There is only endless battle, and always another horde of demons around the bend to fight, to no purpose save the fight itself. Again, some will thrive on that. Battle and blood. Warriors. Heroes. Others will still forge ahead, hoping, that there is something left of the Hongmoon Way, not just in ourselves, not just in the game, but in the developers themselves. Or, are they now truly lost, has the Divine Mandate ritual, and their lust for our gold, turned them into DEVILopers?

...Yes, argue the point. Tell me of all the wondrous things about the game. You'll merely echo my own thoughts. Despite it all, this is still my all time favorite online game. There is so much I love about it. But, times, and the game, and sadly, the games creators, have changed.

...But, I miss Master Hong. I miss the Hongmoon Way. And that was what made this game so unique.

...And now the battle calls, the horns sound, I hear the sound of sword on shield, the smell of blood fills the air. Once again, I rise to battle.

...But, my eyes have been opened, and they will not close again... This is WAR! And I will fight it in my own way, The Hongmoon Way.

Edited by Kittyaura
sp
  • Like 7

On 9/26/2019 at 5:22 PM, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

If you look from different angle you can see the good part of it : like easy dungeons have hard mode mechanic to prepare you for real hard mode ,people cry about is to hard bla bla , me as a mmorpg  player if will start a game and find something difficulty i just ask around , i look for clan/guild to join,to make friends, i go google/youtube and search about that difficulty ,or maybe is me doing this , many others players they not even comunicate in dungeons when you ask them if they know mechanic so at least i can explain them , they are just muted but here in forum crying to death . 

I dont think the real big issue are the mechanics themselves (except the ones that cause instant death in easy mode, but lets just assume this is not he case). The problematic thing is, especially in the lower dungeons, there players with story gear begin their grind, the HP of the bosses is relatively "too high" compared to the gear and damage output they have.

If the HP of bosses was slightly lowered, it wouldnt be that big of a problem i think.

Then again you should ask yourself why do the lower dungeons need any mechs in the first place since their HM versions were removed and only 4 top dungeons still have a hard mode xD