Dungeon Difficulty Update

Cyan

i rly dont get it, it is 1 week after patch and you say game dungeons work as inntended???

Why is there lot ppl raging all over place?
Why are all big you tubers and game lover raging all over place??

U want to say ppl who play this game every day and make content on you tube, they dont know what they are saying????
U want to say all rest of ppl who play this game dont know what they want???

Decisions made by your team are bad! and dont get confused, becouse your team does not make blade and soul game!
PLL THAT PLAY THIS GAME ARE THE HEART AND BRAIN OF GAME!

whitout ppl who play this game, u are doomed!

So dont treat ppl who play this game like mindless monkeys, we know when things are not right.
and this whole patch is not right!

44 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Not quite true, about 1 year (or so) ago they introduced a little Button at each dungeon that was intended to explain the mech. Official statement was this is an upcomming feature and is in development. A few weeks / month later they just removed this button without any notice in patchnotes, at least i havent read about it.

i honestly do not remember lol.

Maybe we should suggest to them to add it back and then give us a format in which they would like the guides to be and we can make them then they can just add them there. Like that begginner guide that person made cause its awesome.

• Like 1

in any other mmo every new content / patch is suposed to be good change. u get new things, u have more things to do, more better things....
in bns every new content and patch i pure garbage.....

how can u manage to destroy every single patch???
I can only say that is art....

every single patch your comunity is angry and u are silent.
and then u post:

we are working on it
we will deliver your ideas to team dev
or just patch work as it is planed

do you even care for this game?

all other ppl who love this game complain that this patch is pure garbage....
only your team thinks this is good change???

do your team even play game????

or just look at statistic???

i need to quote one guy from reddit, i will not share his name...he posted:

Easy mode but it's harder than Normal Mode but it's not Hard Mode but it gives you less gold/materials than Normal Mode and also less than Hard Mode.

WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT?! IT'S SO SIMPLE!

:HongWhat:

• Like 3

I feel sorry for you Cyan, wondering how long it will be, until you leave too.

There is literally no way to change our opinion for you guys in ncwest anymore.

Even the good things you might do, will always be overshadowed or linked to ncsoft, because you leave it up to the producer in korea to manage the game in the west.

You failed as publisher.

• Like 1

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Woah64:

or just look at statistic???

Well honestly statistic should be looking good, at least for a few more weeks.

Average BnSBuddy player online pre Archer release:  2-2.5k

Average BnSBuddy player online since patch: 3-3.5k

But thats only a temoprary new class hype. New players will resignate quite soon when they realise they cant catch up without selling bodyparts to NC-Soft while veterans my enjoy playing the new class for a while.

Thats what happend when the gunner was released and also when the warden was released. The amount of players raised for a few weeks and then went back to normal.

Anyway, with this shitty patch ill guess in a few weeks i will see maybe 1-1.5k playing

I feel sorry for you Cyan, wondering how long it will be, until you leave too.

Well im not, if they would do their job as intended, they wont earn so much heat / hate, its their own failure.

Edited by Merlin DE

I'm not even surprised anymore that Jonathan and Bethany decided to leave this sinking ship. It as a meme at some point but looking at current state of this so called "game" it's pretty much obvious that they don't want to bother with such "dev team" anymore.

Easy Mode is NOT easier! The easy Mode dungeons have hard mode mechanics now.. take ssm boss for example. The Fire buff you get from killing an add now does dot damage to the player (and even the tooltip of the buff says that it does dot damage to the player in HARD MODE). FIX THE GAME!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cyan said:

I just wanted to quickly state that the dungeon difficulty is unrelated to other changes in this update, all of which is feedback being forwarded to the developers.

Glad it's forwarded, but why in the patch notes video they said that the gold nerf is due to the difficulty reduced by easy mode there is the gold nerf, and if that is true , why reducing the solo mode dungeons ? they don't have difficulty ... ALSO how are we supposed to do heavens mandate and cold storage without orbs ? 2 per month  ? really ? Thanks !

• Like 1

@Merlin DE i was thinking statistic about what changes are good to make in game :)
yeah i saw also lot more ppl on bns buddy than before, but its just archer hype i guess

i would rly like more ppl to play this game, but every change they make is not helping at all

put yourself in place where all of us have been, u finished story, and u got some gear....
now u onlu need 99999 different mats for 99 different gear u need, and also xxxxxx amount of gold...

but dont worry becouse u can now play all easy mode dungeons, and earn less reward so u can do hard mode dungeons with your begginer gear :)

and if u ware f2p player u will never catch up, and i dont mean u need end game gear, just try to level 1 new char on account from start, and see how long u will need to get to mid gear
as new f2p player???

every few months u get new gear and in time u got your gear u wanted u are late 2 stages :)
but dont worry becouse u can spend all money you want to get higer gear and that is all that matters!

they dont undetstand andy thing at all except more money , money , money!

vor 3 Minuten schrieb iAmGroot:

ALSO how are we supposed to do heavens mandate and cold storage without orbs ? 2 per month  ? really ? Thanks !

Havent yo see them in the offer of the day at F10?
Problem solved
Mission to rip players off even more sucessfully accomplished

@Woah64

I totaly agree even im flly TT geared. I took a hell of a lot of grinding to get the mats, countless hours doing MSP, but even MSP is FUBAR atm

As a new player i would give up latest when i have finished story cause there is not much left for new players to catch up without anicancel the creditcard.

I already canceld my premium and havent been in game since sunday. I only log in for my TT / ET raids and might do weekly but thats it.
To be honest, i was looking forward to do ET and get my second char ET-ready, but with the last patch i even lost any motivations to do my raids.

Edited by Merlin DE
  • Like 1

this game will eventualy have only players that investes xxxxx amount of cash in it
and plyers that are addicted to this game.....

and i am so sorry if it comes to that :(

why cant u just admit that this patch is bad. and revert some changes?
why dont make it more easy for new players?

this patch is not helping at all as u are thinking!

Stop complaining about dungeon difficulties, I’m still able to do 4/4 Daily Challenge with my dawnforge 3 alt and so are the other 5 party members. You don’t need more than 4 daily quests on an alt.

The game design was bad and that was the reason for dead Hard mode. People have to change their habit, they need to wake up and start learning mechanics. And that is true for new players. We don’t teach new players to just collect items and simple mode bosses to death.

Finally, please bring back arena and solo dungeon as part of the daily challenge. There is no reason to remove them. Let people have options to choose.

1 hour ago, PanCore said:

- ninja nerfs to scam F2P players just to make them swipe

It's not even just F2P players. I have paid for premium every month since I started playing when the game first came out in the West. It's ridiculous that even after paying the same amount of money I used to pay for World of Warcraft back in the day I still don't get a decent experience and I'm still expected (!!) to pay more to keep up with the ridiculous grind in this game. And instead of that getting better they make it worse by nerfing gold rewards (because "easy mode is easier, hur-dur") and adding more ridiculous gold sinks to the game that I increasingly can't afford even when going completely ham on events. I did the previous event on 11 different characters every single day and it just didn't feel rewarding at all, which is only made worse by this joke of a patch...

14 minutes ago, Makina Usui said:

Stop complaining about dungeon difficulties, I’m still able to do 4/4 Daily Challenge with my dawnforge 3 alt and so are the other 5 party members. You don’t need more than 4 daily quests on an alt.

The difficulty is not even the problem, man. It's the fact that they said the gold rewards were getting nerfed because of the lower difficulty. Now we get less gold for harder content that takes just as long or longer. It's ridiculous.

Edited by Laneera
  • Like 3

I don't get the change with Ascension Shards at all... before you gave us compensation (as little as it was) cause our old currency just got deleted without converting it. And now we get enough to do it 2x per month? Like?? Does anyone actually test anything before you torture us with those big patches?

I've seen patch notes for today and we'll see what "reducing difficulty" means. You kinda forgot the dungeons lower than TSM, which don't even have a HM any more but who cares about the newer players, amirite? Those plebs don't spend money on the game anyways. /s

Man, I don't know where to go with this game. I've been playing since CBT, I've been a Premium user since CBT. Had a 1 year break and when I came back I loved this game. I still do but you guys just butcher it. Right now, I feel bad about spending money for this clown fiesta of a game... imagine, you're making whales feel bad about spending money. Not a good position to be in if you ask me. 

I hope I'm wrong about this, but to me it seems like you're leading us on with promises of UE4 and eventually 3rd specs for all classes (I main WL, I guess I'll see UE4 before 3rd spec? xD), making us spend more cash before you either close down servers or your company ends up bankrupt.

Also there seems to be noone with passion for this game in your management. I'm really sorry, not trying to insult your livestream team, but you guys seems extremely bored and demotivated (except for Brett maybe). Not asking you to take acting classes but at least smile or something like that?

Hope this gets resolved and you have an answer for your community that's up in flames as you can see. Hope it's not the classic "oh but KR told us this and that yada yada miscommunication". 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Laneera said:

The difficulty is not even the problem, man. It's the fact that they said the gold rewards were getting nerfed because of the lower difficulty. Now we get less gold for harder content that takes just as long or longer. It's ridiculous.

this ^

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Cyan said:

I just wanted to quickly state that the dungeon difficulty is unrelated to other changes in this update, all of which is feedback being forwarded to the developers.

Any reason why Solo Dungeon gold income was nerfed? Was the HP nerfed? Mechanics? ANYTHING?! Unless they go "Easy Mode" there is no reason to justify their gold nerfs.

2 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Not quite true, about 1 year (or so) ago they introduced a little Button at each dungeon that was intended to explain the mech. Official statement was this is an upcomming feature and is in development. A few weeks / month later they just removed this button without any notice in patchnotes, at least i havent read about it.

Honest answer?
Who should belive you anymore @Cyan? You keep telling us that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ now since release but did anything ever changed? NO it didnt. Just to mention a few points:
- Clan PVP start times during Daysavetime
- Reporting funktion for AFK Players
- Many pvp releated sugesstions and complains
99% of our feedback just have been silenced to oblivion, No Communication from your, the official, side. Your tactic is quite simple. Silence and sit it out until people resignate, give up, or just leave the game.
So please for god sake either start doing your ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ job an start listening to and communicating  with the community in a proper way or just keep quite while watshing your game going down the drain, but please spare us with you hollow phrases no one belive anymore, at least as long as there wont follow any actions

Thank you

Cyan is just the messenger,he says what he is told to say. If the higher ups have nothing to say,he cant say anything either.

Dont blame him for the developers and producers being incompetent.

• Like 3

About gold nerf, we were always making more gold than we were spending it. We all know that the value of gold inflated and everything got much more expensive. If the currency inflates, it is the government's resposibility to stablise its own currency. If there is gold cost reduction in upgrade materials like jewels and elements, a reduction in gold income is inevitable to follow. NCsoft only did wrong by using dungeon difficulty as a reason.

You should think like this: Does NCsoft actually sell us gold? Not really. We use gold to deal with other players and if it is harder to make gold, the market price for material will go down as well. NCsoft deals with Ncoin/Hongmon Coin and the cost of materials in Ncoins and HM coins are indeed cheaper than before.

Edited by Makina Usui

Our apologies then for misunderstanding the patch notes and for dropping into conclusions that EASY mode is supposed to be EASY when in actuality it is harder than how Normal Mode was because this was your way of showing how much you care for your players by pushing them to prepare for Hard Mode level. /sarcasm

Very rude and disrespectful of the Management Team to challenge our intellects with this garbage of a post, really. How hard is it to admit your mistakes and find solutions to the problems by listening to your community instead of treating us like imbeciles.

Edited by Liamortica
  • Like 2