Since when is this allowed?

CrazyDude90

1 hour ago, Eimi said:

However, there is an advantage to be gained by these is there not?

Having someone pilot you through a raid/pvp or whatever and modding your game client still gets you some benefit, regardless of how much you want to downplay it.

And it is against the rules.

UGmOT2k.png

There you go. you are responsible for your own account data and it is your responsibility if you share the account data with anyone and with any third party tools. that being said, sharing an account is not against the rules, but if anything happens to it, support will not assist you .

13 minutes ago, Eimi said:

Any rule that exists and isn't enforced puts the players that abide by the rules at a disadvantage. That's the problem i have with them.

So you can mod the game, get piloted or whatever and have a better playing experience.No one gets hurt supposedly and there's 0 repercussions from ncsoft. Cool.

What about the players with a more robust moral code that say 'oh i won't do that cos it's against the rules'. Some people are just like that you know?

They're objectively getting a worse experience in this example, for no other reason than the fact that they're not breaking the rules, which should have repercussions but no one wants to enforce them.

Well, @Grimoir already addressed this part, but a more general observation:

About the "robust moral code": morals != blindly following rules. Blindly following rules, even when they don't make sense in a given situation will get you nowhere. I don't think restricting yourself nonsensically is having better morals. I call it "being (too) cautious". It's anyone's choice on how they want to proceed and no way is necessarily wrong, regardless of my personal opinion.

31 minutes ago, Eimi said:

I get what you're trying to say but ultimately the current situation where the company doesn't enforce their own rules creates an uneven playing field in every aspect of the game and objectively the people who don't want to cheat even with said harmless mods are the ones getting the short end of the stick when they should be the ones on top.

It would be nice if the devs decided to implement all the useful things that mods can do or listen to players suggesting QoL changes to the game. Then probably people wouldn't need to use mods. But realistically, NC SOFT probably doesn't have the resources or interest to do all that. So as long as that doesn't happen people will keep using mods and that's not wrong, even if it's technically against the rules.

The mods for improving things like fps / ms and general game stability themselfs are not against the rules, it's when they start changing the way the skills work that it becomes against the rules. Thats why NCsoft hasn't had issue's with bns buddy in the past since it was only being use to make the game run smoother rather than to gain any advantages over other players.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

In other games things like this are  compareable with "damage hacks" and result in a perma ban!

Ok, go and play other games, since the build of the game itself does not allow to see this quickly, and the bad ms condition of a great  %  of the (still) players is below optimal, so ppl seems to rely on these (not so good) practices. no offense, but seems that you're playing a wrong game. If you do not bypass the xingcode, you can't receive a ban. In case you have not understood me, I am not defending these practices, I just point to the way in which the events happen.

That's it.

There is a limit in the game and this limit has simply been crossed here.

If you change the color of the SKills or switch off the Skills to get more FPs ingame then it's okay.

But if skills are changed so that there is a Dmg increase of 700k, then it's not okay anymore, because then you can also define it as Dmg hack.

There are many MMO's where there are Dmg Hacks and where you can change the skills to get more DMG, but these people will also be punished with a Perma ban. This is no longer to simplify or improve the game system. It just serves to get this Dmg Boost so you stand better in the rankings etc. and that's not okey.

I think that's certainly not what NCsoft wants.

Edited by Shunya

Just now, Grimoir said:

that article is irrelevant because what i posted is from the game ToS that you agree to every time you logon. In this case the in game ToS are higher ranked than an article.

That's utter nonsense xD

Citation needed on that one, also the incredibly small picture you've shown does not contradict the support article in any way.

8 minutes ago, Eimi said:

From this link "Not every violation of the rules will lead to an account closure. Just because an account is shared does not mean the account will be blocked, and if a shared account is not blocked at a particular time, it does not mean the sharing is allowed.". Basically the staff can decide to ban or not. It's against the rules but it's not an instaban the staff can decide what to do for every report they get and "The rule is there to protect the account holder, not to punish. The rule is also there as an supplement to other more serious rules – for example, account sharing cannot be used as an excuse for some other rule being broken.". So more or less 100% staff decide and they can even not ban.   

Le 24/09/2019 à 16:04, ImoutoMaster a dit :

Well Russia announced everyone who is using third partys including BNS Buddy will get banned now due to the cheats (addons). Some Addons give you a serious advantage PVP and PVE wise. While most of us dont care about the PVE advantage its non excusable if you use macro, or some XML Edit. For example you can see Assasin if he is in stealth with BNS Buddy.

Thats quite funny in 2 ways xD

1. befor i start playing BnS i have played a lot of COD, BF and other shooters, Well most hacks i encountered and wich stayed undetected for a long time came from russian hackers. even we reported those hacks they stayed "undetected" by anticheat for a long time :/ 

So im quit sure russians dont need BnS buddy, they for sure have way better methodes to cheat in BnS

2. yes i use BnSBuddy since 2 month because the launcher is way better and overall way faster than the original. It also shut down the game much faster. I always had to open the task mananger and manualy kill the BnS Process after exiting the game since the game would stay in the memory for a long time (if it even ends itself and clear occupied Ram)

Last time i loggen in there where ~3.3k people online using BnS Buddy. Assuming that about 50-75% of the playerbase using BnS buddy i dont think it would be a good idea to ban these people. You could also shut down the servers instead, the result would be the same ;)

And yes you can disable the animations for every class, but do you need bns buddy to do it?

NO

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

yes i use BnSBuddy since 2 month because the launcher is way better and overall way faster than the original. It also shut down the game much faster. I always had to open the task mananger and manualy kill the BnS Process after exiting the game since the game would stay in the memory for a long time (if it even ends itself and clear occupied Ram)

Last time i loggen in there where ~3.3k people online using BnS Buddy. Assuming that about 50-75% of the playerbase using BnS buddy i dont think it would be a good idea to ban these people. You could also shut down the servers instead, the result would be the same ;)

the funny part is, they use it themselves on their streams too xD so would be very hypocritic to ban people for it.

also the addons as some mentioned here do not give you an advantage DPS wise. All they do is allow you to change skill assignment buttons that are in other way non changable. For example, move the skill that you have on F to for example 1 or 2 simply because the game has a problem when it comes to the F key skill activation.

The only exception here is archer but i am sure they will change that bonus to only apply on the third hit and then there wont be an issue anymore.

Next thing you know people will start crying that Nvidias Low Latency mode gives an unfair advantage because it reduces the delay on keyboard and mouse input in games.

Edited by Grimoir

5 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

the funny part is, they use it themselves on their streams too xD

also the addons as some mentioned here do not give you an advantage DPS wise. All they do is allow you to change skill assignment buttons that are in other way non changable. For example, move the skill that you have on F to for example 1 or 2 simply because the game has a problem when it comes to the F key skill activation.

so what, they would bend over, if ncsoft told them to
ncwest prefers to hand over responsibility, so that we cannot blame them, venting at some devs that are in the middle of asia, not even speaking our language until we give up, while some addicted whiteknights play everything down. Stressing that one thing to twist the whole conversation.

14 minutes ago, Ren36 said:

so what, they would bend over, if ncsoft told them to
ncwest prefers to hand over responsibility, so that we cannot blame them, venting at some devs that are in the middle of asia, not even speaking our language until we give up, while some addicted whiteknights play everything down. Stressing that one thing to twist the whole conversation.

I can guarantee you they wouldnt. BnS buddy is literally the only reason a ton of players still actually play this game as thats the only thing that makes it playable.

To give you a perfect example, bns buddy is used for more than 3 years and has been used for this game. And in the 3 years our version was out everything was fine untill now some hurt player basically is trying to ruin the experience for the remaining 4k+ players in this game.

Also if i am not mistaking it wasnt just the fact they used in streams but also they verbally confirmed it is fine to use and that statement was never revoked. (at least in terms of ping boosters)

If the issue was really THAT big, there would be players here complaining for 3 years straight. I find this entire discussion ridiculous.

Edited by Grimoir

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Chara Dreemurr:

No it's not. Everyone complains about the class balance, 20000 alts per account and wintrading. Those are pretty much the reasons PvP is dead. Has nothing to do with cheats. 

Thoose are the main reasons PVP is dead. I dont use Macro or anything just the bare game and i consider myself atleast around top 10 of my class so i am sure Macro is just an excuse for alot of player still i dont like the thought of not having to learn certain combos thou. A good player can play the same without macro. Back when PVP was alive i got insulted as macro user alot of times even tho i dont even know how to set up a macro.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Chara Dreemurr:

That happens if you disable the Assassin class animations, but guess what: you're not gonna see any of their animations and you still can't target them when they're in stealth, even if you can see their model normally. Stop being disingenuous and suggest that this gives you any sort of advantage in PvP against sins.

If you are an experienced PVP Player it dosent really matter if you can see his animations. If he is close to you he is visable and can be attacked. If he is close and you cannot target him you can use aoe etc.

Against Assasin its always a guessing game what he does since his animations are so fast you cannot counter it by that. PVP Players look at the distance a sin got and react to that so it can help alot not having his animations since he will never be unnoticed.

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I can guarantee you they wouldnt. BnS buddy is literally the only reason a ton of players still actually play this game as thats the only thing that makes it playable.

We both know that ncwest, and you said it many times over, like me, that ncwest cannot patch anything. They are never responsibile for a patch, aside from translation and the servers.

What do you want to guarantee, we cannot even trust ncwests streams.

If ncsoft patches or orders them to get rid of any 3rd party program, they will do it. Till now they, always ask and forward feedback. They do not integrate it.

Even you should realize this now. 

Wake up please, you are already at that point that it hurts me to write. Thinking that you are just that invested into this game, while witnessing nearly everything what has been said and going down in this forum and the server.

This game is not worth defending anymore. And you do not contribute to a good future of it, if you choose to excuse everything.

vor 1 Minute schrieb KlausFlouride:

If they decide to ban BnS Buddy what little player base they have left will likely get decimated even more.

1. Do you actully think they care about that ? Look at the patches they give us its clear the playerbase will decrease on most patches and they still give us the patch without changes.

2. They are giving us more and more pay to win stuff every single patch what do you think is the goal to that ?

3. UE4 was supposed to hit us 2019 nothing happened why tho ?

4. Ps4/Xbox one release was announced 2017 never heared anything about that why tho ?

Id say they want this game to die so they have ressources for different projects but they cant just turn it off cause players would think thrice about investing time into a game they make then.

The excuse "Korea is making the changes" is invalid cause who is responsible for the profits of korea ? why cant nc just give an ultimatum like "either you start working or we look into different Projects ?"

58 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

3. UE4 was supposed to hit us 2019 nothing happened why tho ?

I dont remember where i heard or read about it but, basically the story here is its delayed because big parts of the game are not just ports to UE4, some things they are actually re-making new from scratch, hence why it takes longer.

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

4. Ps4/Xbox one release was announced 2017 never heared anything about that why tho ?

I never heard about it being released on consoles, but the issue here might be the UE4 port. It would make no sense for them to release it now and then port it again to UE4, so chance is after PC gets the new engine then we might hear more about them at least thats my assumption.

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

The excuse "Korea is making the changes" is invalid cause who is responsible for the profits of korea ? why cant nc just give an ultimatum like "either you start working or we look into different Projects ?"

Now this is just speculation but i think it has to do with the contract they have. I mean devs dont really care , they can easily just pull the plug and find a different publisher if they wanted to. So NC isnt in the position to give any ultimatums xD

But yeah, they need to get their sh... together cause what happened now is really bad.

19 hours ago, Grimoir said:

UGmOT2k.png

There you go. you are responsible for your own account data and it is your responsibility if you share the account data with anyone and with any third party tools. that being said, sharing an account is not against the rules, but if anything happens to it, support will not assist you .

how about stopping lying and copying just what suits you? or maybe this is bad for your NCS employee reputation.

here it is complete with underlined parts of what you try to hide.

Account sharing is a violation of the Blade & Soul User Agreement and an account can be closed for it if it’s found to have been shared.

Not every violation of the rules will lead to an account closure. Just because an account is shared does not mean the account will be blocked, and if a shared account is not blocked at a particular time, it does not mean the sharing is allowed.

The rule is there to protect the account holder, not to punish. The rule is also there as an supplement to other more serious rules – for example, account sharing cannot be used as an excuse for some other rule being broken.

The great majority of account thefts – that is to say, “hacked accounts” – happen to account owners who have previously shared their accounts and failed to secure them afterward.

You, as the account owner, are responsible for the security of your game account. Sharing your account information may lead to unintended consequences for your account that customer service agents may not be able to reverse. Further, if someone else who knows your account information provides it to someone else, support staff cannot intervene.

The only time it is ever acceptable to allow someone other than the account owner to play the account is when the account owner’s child under the age of 18 is allowed to play, and then only when the owner is present.

link here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028943071-Account-Sharing

13 hours ago, Grimoir said:

To give you a perfect example, bns buddy is used for more than 3 years and has been used for this game. And in the 3 years our version was out everything was fine untill now some hurt player basically is trying to ruin the experience for the remaining 4k+ players in this game.

Also if i am not mistaking it wasnt just the fact they used in streams but also they verbally confirmed it is fine to use and that statement was never revoked. (at least in terms of ping boosters)

If the issue was really THAT big, there would be players here complaining for 3 years straight. I find this entire discussion ridiculous.

once again stop lying 

BnS buddy has been used for cheating in the past and you know that very well

It's true that it helps a lot of people have a decent gaming experience but it's also used for cheating

some more rules for you and those who think are defending they pernicious game. without realizing that they are actually helping to destroy the game

Blade & Soul Rules of Conduct

9. You may not modify any part of the Blade & Soul Client, Server, or any part of the official Blade & Soul website.

17. You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running Blade & Soul.

18. You will not exploit any bug in Blade & Soul and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user unnatural or unintended benefits) either directly or through public posting, to any other user of Blade & Soul. Bugs should be promptly reported via 'Support' at http://support.bladeandsoul.com

21. You may not use any third-party program (such as a "bot") in order to automate gameplay functions, including playing, chatting, interacting or gathering items within Blade & Soul. You may not assist, relay or store items for other players who are using these processes. 

the whole thing: https://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/blade-and-soul/blade-and-soul-rules-of-conduct.php

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2019 at 8:33 AM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

If you suspect players of suspicious behavior, the right course of action is to report them to our Support team. The forum is not the right place, since we don't have the means to look into these reports. What comes of the investigation through the Support team is up to the evidence presented and the ultimate findings, but reports are looked into.

So please use the Support tab above to submit reports with as much evidence as possible or use the in-game option to report players.

Having a general discussion about the topic here on the forums is fine and we do read and collect your feedback, but the actual reports have to go through Support.

Thank you!

Explain to me how we report users in Duel arena about this? We don't know who they are for the most part.

• Like 1

Am 5.11.2019 um 09:00 schrieb ImoutoMaster:

git gud and reach gold so you can see the names

that dont solve the problem in bronze and silver matches.^^

Am 5.11.2019 um 09:00 schrieb ImoutoMaster:

install bns buddy and let it show their names.

and what do you want to tell the support how you are able to see the names? In this case you could also report yourself. xD

vor 14 Stunden schrieb CrazyDude90:

that dont solve the problem in bronze and silver matches.^^

Well 1v1 is definetly not hard to reach gold just play it a bit and you will learn there are alot of really really bad people around in silver.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb CrazyDude90:

and what do you want to tell the support how you are able to see the names? In this case you could also report yourself. xD

Well aslong as it dosent affect the gameplay of others they dont care and i already told them multiple times i am using BNS Buddy but since i dont use it to cheat in this game only for Quality of live things they dont care.

DPS Meter

See Names in PVP

Instant Transmute and open Boxes

They dont care about thoose since thoose are features which should be ingame for a long time already.