Since when is this allowed?

CrazyDude90

*video removed*

This player removed the 2nd and 3rd RMB skill with an addon to speed up his RMB skill by A LOT. 

This results in a much higher DPS. Since when it is allowed to do that? This is only possible with an XML edit and definitely not allowe! 

It affects rankings and is also not fair in pvp too.

In other games things like this are  compareable with "damage hacks" and result in a perma ban!

The addon already goes around through discord and even Streamers like **** are giving this addons to other people *link removed* and dont get punished... WTF?

What is NCWest doing because of this? @Cyan @Baskerville  This is clearly not ok.

Moderation edit: video, link and names removed

• Like 3

They couldn´t even trace wintraders in arena through logs, while one side was just a punching bag with 0 dmg, removed all threads with evidence under the pretense of "name shaming" and never removed these people from ladder. Same as this thread, I expect it to be removed soon.
Macro, wintrading, xml edits, ping booster, bugs are a part of this game now.
It just spilled over from arena to bg and pve. Welcome to BnS

• Like 2

vor 44 Minuten schrieb Ren36:

They couldn´t even trace wintraders in arena through logs, while one side was just a punching bag with 0 dmg, removed all threads with evidence under the pretense of "name shaming" and never removed these people from ladder. Same as this thread, I expect it to be removed soon.
Macro, wintrading, xml edits, ping booster, bugs are a part of this game now.
It just spilled over from arena to bg and pve. Welcome to BnS

It took ages but they banned people for wintrading. Not gonna say any names but if you like PVP you will know who i mean. There was an Assasin, FM, Destroyer and Blade dancer who got banned for this. 2 of them went to World Championchip atleast once.

10 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Not gonna say any names but if you like PVP you will know who i mean. There was an Assasin, FM, Destroyer and Blade dancer who got banned for this. 2 of them went to World Championchip atleast once.

Ye I did, way too much. And I know whom you mean, but most of the time only their twinks were banned or they created separate accounts and sent the mats/gold over that they sold to other players, to be safe. Their main account remained, which they geared with whatever was left over. Same as now.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Ren36:

Ye I did, way too much. And I know whom you mean, but most of the time only their twinks were banned or they created separate accounts and sent the mats/gold over that they sold to other players, to be safe. Their main account remained, which they geared with whatever was left over. Same as now.

Well its still a PVP related Topic like i always say "NC dosent care since it dosent give alot of money".

Community is trying to tell NC what is wrong with PVP since 2016 but well very very few things happened and everything good they did to PVP gets beaten by the sheer amount of bad things they do.

Around August 2018 they fired or lost (sure they fired) the one and only PVP Community manager we had. She was responsible for the current Boxes we can buy in PVP with Zen beans.

Even tho i still criticize this decision atleast we had someone who kind of wanted to do a good change to PVP.

I criticize this due to the keys we need to open this. How are we supposed to use like 10K Beans a day if you can only earn 1 Key per day ? or if Tag team is avaible 2 keys.

BTW. i dont see the FM we are talking about anymore in PVP just like the des. The BD is still going with several alts while the Assasin just created another Assasin you could see that even on Twitch.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Community is trying to tell NC what is wrong with PVP since 2016 but well very very few things happened and everything good they did to PVP gets beaten by the sheer amount of bad things they do.

Around August 2018 they fired or lost (sure they fired) the one and only PVP Community manager we had. She was responsible for the current Boxes we can buy in PVP with Zen beans.

Even tho i still criticize this decision atleast we had someone who kind of wanted to do a good change to PVP.

I criticize this due to the keys we need to open this. How are we supposed to use like 10K Beans a day if you can only earn 1 Key per day ? or if Tag team is avaible 2 keys.

BTW. i dont see the FM we are talking about anymore in PVP just like the des. The BD is still going with several alts while the Assasin just created another Assasin you could see that even on Twitch.

Elusive, our pvp manager, wasn´t good. She was always biased. Backstage she favored certain people and many decisions, that most here never got to hear, were disqualified or put at disadvantage because of their visum, while others, the favored ones we allowed to find stand-ins. And many more.
Besides she never went actively against cheaters. Everyone of us knew who abused certain times during the day, and especially the company that gets their ip adress displayed.
What she could have done, she never did, that´s why she was one of the first, that "resigned"

TBH, I don't use any 3rd party software, but I don't care if people use them, it's their choice, and pointing out specifically the archers when the bms have been doing it for a while is pretty biased. FYI macros are also bannable from the ToS POV since it " AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS", so should 90% of the playerbase get banned? The answer is pretty obvious

vor 5 Minuten schrieb vivamanga:

TBH, I don't use any 3rd party software, but I don't care if people use them, it's their choice, and pointing out specifically the archers when the bms have been doing it for a while is pretty biased. FYI macros are also bannable from the ToS POV since it " AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS", so should 90% of the playerbase get banned? The answer is pretty obvious

Well Russia announced everyone who is using third partys including BNS Buddy will get banned now due to the cheats (addons). Some Addons give you a serious advantage PVP and PVE wise. While most of us dont care about the PVE advantage its non excusable if you use macro, or some XML Edit. For example you can see Assasin if he is in stealth with BNS Buddy.

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, ImoutoMaster a dit :

Well Russia announced everyone who is using third partys including BNS Buddy will get banned now due to the cheats (addons). Some Addons give you a serious advantage PVP and PVE wise. While most of us dont care about the PVE advantage its non excusable if you use macro, or some XML Edit. For example you can see Assasin if he is in stealth with BNS Buddy.

That's part of the reason why the pvp is dead in this game but it doesn't matter much. Honestly, the game is already pretty dead, if they ban every single player using macro or addons, they can bid goodbye to the eu server.

11 minutes ago, vivamanga said:

if they ban every single player using macro or addons, they can bid goodbye to the eu server.

Would honestly be preferable compared to the current state of the game where people get punished for not cheating and macroing.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb vivamanga:

That's part of the reason why the pvp is dead in this game but it doesn't matter much. Honestly, the game is already pretty dead, if they ban every single player using macro or addons, they can bid goodbye to the eu server.

Well russia announced it to warn everyone. No one got punished for using it but if they kept using it after the 24th of September they get banned.

I think this would bring another wave of quitting people but i dont see it being a death penalty. In the end since they dont care about PVP and there are only a few people complaining about BNS Buddy in PVE i dont think they will do such a thing like russia even tho i would love to see this.

I just wish we had something like a community manager who watches streams and reads forums to report people for abusing stuff. Alot of times you can see in streams if someone uses macro or whatever would be really easy.

• NCSOFT

Greetings everybody,

If you suspect players of suspicious behavior, the right course of action is to report them to our Support team. The forum is not the right place, since we don't have the means to look into these reports. What comes of the investigation through the Support team is up to the evidence presented and the ultimate findings, but reports are looked into.

So please use the Support tab above to submit reports with as much evidence as possible or use the in-game option to report players.

Having a general discussion about the topic here on the forums is fine and we do read and collect your feedback, but the actual reports have to go through Support.

Thank you!

Because NCWest care about things like wintrading, xml damage edits, afk reports or accountsharing right?^^ Everyone knows ncwest dont care about that.

Small example: I reported a player (known whale/P2W player in B&S) 4 times over half a year many times WITH PROOFS (videos & pictures) for wintrading and accountsharing and nothing happend until now. The videos on YT/twitch who showed him sharing his account with more than one other guy (where he got piloted through raids like TT) were never watched by the support. And i can see it in the YT studio if they watched them or not.^^ In the end: he still play and use the BM addon for more DPS and ncwest dont care. xD

The ingame report functions is a joke too. I dont know someone who believe that this work. and BTW: you cant report AFK with it... you cant report XML edit with it... you cant report people who share accounts... just "bots" and "spamer". How said: useless option who dont help. xD

I reported this 2 guys you deleted in my first post and i could SWEAR that NCWest dont do something against it like always and wont punish them like always. They will continue playing the game and won't get punished no matter if i proof the cheats or not. And the video and screenshots were the best proof to show them cheating and sharing XML DMG ADDONS !!!! I mean they share XML DMG ADDONS in stream where everyone see that and now every 2nd archer is using this addon. GG

Its sad that NCWest care more about "name shaming" than punishing XML abusers and other cheaters ingame... really sad.  NCWest you clearly have the wrong priorities!

There could only be one possible reason why ncwest dont punish whales when they use cheats ingame -> $$$/€€€.

Edited by CrazyDude90
  • Like 3

The sense of the post was to show everyone that people cheat and abuse in this game and no one cares about it. The game itself get more and more worse. I love the game but the way its handled by ncwest and what they do with cheaters, abusers, accountsharing, etc. (nothing!) is a big sad joke. I waited years for B&S and you guys destroy it more nad more.

This game have so much potential and ncsoft try to destroy it with every new patch even more while ncwest dont punish bad players... very sad :(

So that dude removed the second and third part of RMB. Do you really get that much of an attack speed boost from that? Even so, RMB doesn't pierce defense or parry in PvP so it's not gonna give you much of an advantage there.

25 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Small example: I reported a player (known whale/P2W player in B&S) 4 times over half a year many times WITH PROOFS (videos & pictures) for wintrading and accountsharing and nothing happend until now. The videos on YT/twitch who showed him sharing his account with more than one other guy (where he got piloted through raids like TT) were never watched by the support. And i can see it in the YT studio if they watched them or not.^^ In the end: he still play and use the BM addon for more DPS and ncwest dont care. xD

I support reporting the wintrading, but reporting someone for having his account piloted in a raid is just an ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ thing to do. Account sharing should be done at one's own risk and it's not any of your business. It just feels like OP is one of those people who likes to report everyone for anything, no matter how insignificant and stupid the rule is.

1 hour ago, vivamanga said:

No it's not. Everyone complains about the class balance, 20000 alts per account and wintrading. Those are pretty much the reasons PvP is dead. Has nothing to do with cheats. 

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

For example you can see Assasin if he is in stealth with BNS Buddy.

That happens if you disable the Assassin class animations, but guess what: you're not gonna see any of their animations and you still can't target them when they're in stealth, even if you can see their model normally. Stop being disingenuous and suggest that this gives you any sort of advantage in PvP against sins.

To the people who want to ban BnS Buddy:

If BnS Buddy gets banned, when a lot of fixes that THE DEVS should have implemented can be done with BnS Buddy, then this game will just die. I mean how insulting is it that the community fixes certain parts of NC SOFT's game because they like it so much, only for the devs to ban those fixes? People spent their free time to literally make playing BnS a better experience. If you don't want to use these things, then it's your choice, but wanting them banned because you're such a freedom-hating person is simply low. 

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Chara Dreemurr:

So that dude removed the second and third part of RMB. Do you really get that much of an attack speed boost from that? 

Someone tried it for me and he got 600k+ DPS from 4,2kk to 4,8kk on dummy parse. its a GREAT difference.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Chara Dreemurr:

Even so, RMB doesn't pierce defense or parry in PvP so it's not gonna give you much of an advantage there.

Sure there is an advantage. for example: higher speed = higher damage to others while Q/E iframe gets reduced a lot faster.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Chara Dreemurr:

It just feels like OP is one of those people who likes to report everyone for anything, no matter how insignificant and stupid the rule is.

even if i would have the time for that i wouldn't do that because sure.. some rules are really stupid as you said.

17 minutes ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

So that dude removed the second and third part of RMB. Do you really get that much of an attack speed boost from that? Even so, RMB doesn't pierce defense or parry in PvP so it's not gonna give you much of an advantage there.

It's quite a significant change. Your ignorance to the class mechanics doesn't relly change this.

At the very least do you think people would bother doing it if there was nothing to gain from it?

20 minutes ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

That happens if you disable the Assassin class animations, but guess what: you're not gonna see any of their animations and you still can't target them when they're in stealth, even if you can see their model normally. Stop being disingenuous and suggest that this gives you any sort of advantage in PvP against sins.

There are plenty of videos of assassins showing off the classes animations that're usually hidden behind stealth.

Feel free to look for them on your own since the mods don't seem to appreciate such links ~

Ncsoft's stance on client moding and bug abuse is honestly depressing.

Op shows a player that openly admits to account sharing and shows a video of them on a clearly modified game client and in all likeliness i expect them to face 0 repercussions because of ncsoft's determination to avoid any responsibility for enforcing their own rules.

• Like 1

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Chara Dreemurr:

If you don't want to use these things, then it's your choice, but wanting them banned because you're such a freedom-hating person is simply low. 

WTF? xD This things boost your damage and are a massive advantage in rankings and pvp. I am not a freedom hating person wtf? i like some addons for buddy but the one who boost the dps like that said one are too much and game breaking for rankings/pvp because of the rewards you can get there....

14 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Someone tried it for me and he got 600k+ DPS from 4,2kk to 4,8kk on dummy parse. its a GREAT difference.

14 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Sure there is an advantage. for example: higher speed = higher damage to others while Q/E iframe gets reduced a lot faster.

24 minutes ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

Well, if it turns out to be that much of an issue, then the devs will probably fix it by playing around with the global cooldown of RMB, coding the skill in such a way that it requires all three stages to grant effects, move some of the effects granted by the first RMB to the 2nd and 3rd or any combination of those solutions.

There was a similar issue some time ago with people changing the actual global cooldowns with the XML edit. It allowed some classes to use a lot of skills in pretty much no time which was a real problem in pvp. The devs fixed it by making the client unable to set the global cooldowns of skills. So they'll probably fix this as well if it's that much of a problem.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Chara Dreemurr:

Well, if it turns out to be that much of an issue, then the devs will probably fix it by playing around with the global cooldown of RMB, coding the skill in such a way that it requires all three stages to grant effects, move some of the effects granted by the first RMB to the 2nd and 3rd or any combination of those solutions.

There was a similar issue some time ago with people changing the actual global cooldowns with the XML edit. It allowed some classes to use a lot of skills in pretty much no time which was a real problem in pvp. The devs fixed it by making the client unable to set the global cooldowns of skills. So they'll probably fix this as well if it's that much of a problem.

I am really hope that they fix it and i hope ncsoft care about that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eimi said:

There are plenty of videos of assassins showing off the classes animations that're usually hidden behind stealth.

Feel free to look for them on your own since the mods don't seem to appreciate such links ~

Can they target those people who are visible in stealth? If not, then there's really not much of a difference.

5 minutes ago, Eimi said:

Op shows a player that openly admits to account sharing and shows a video of them on a clearly modified game client

Who gets hurt for account sharing other than the account owner if they're irresponsible and lose their account to some scammer? Therefore, why is it wrong?

Also, about the "clearly modified game client" part: if there's a clear abuse then sure get the ban hammer, but the way you've worded it, it makes it seem like you just want to ban every mod ever.

1 minute ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

Can they target those people who are visible in stealth? If not, then there's really not much of a difference.

What classes do you even play that have no aoe skills?

Are you incapable of reacting to someone else readying an attack on you?

You see, some people, like to not get hit by every single attack, and may sometimes even prefer to put up a block, or iframe an attack coming towards them if they see it.

Quite common behaviour actually, in fact if you're not already, you should to try this out in pvp every now and then, it might help you out.

5 minutes ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

Who gets hurt for account sharing other than the account owner if they're irresponsible and lose their account to some scammer? Therefore, why is it wrong?

Also, about the "clearly modified game client" part: if there's a clear abuse then sure get the ban hammer, but the way you've worded it, it makes it seem like you just want to ban every mod ever.

I honestly see no reason to go in depth about any of this.

The bottom line is, both of these are against the games rules. One would presume there's a reason for this. Feel free to ask ncsoft about that since they undoubtedly know the exact reasons for this.

However, there is an advantage to be gained by these is there not?

Having someone pilot you through a raid/pvp or whatever and modding your game client still gets you some benefit, regardless of how much you want to downplay it.

And it is against the rules.

By all means, if ncsoft were to agree with you and change the rules, so be it, that's cool.

But that's not the case. By ignoring the people who break the rules, even the blatant ones who openly stream and post videos of themselves doing it ncsoft's just taxing their more honest part of playerbase who don't want to mod their client and such just because it's against the rules.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eimi said:

What classes do you even play that have no aoe skills?

Are you incapable of reacting to someone else readying an attack on you?

You see, some people, like to not get hit by every single attack, and may sometimes even prefer to put up a block, or iframe an attack coming towards them if they see it.

Quite common behaviour actually, in fact if you're not already, you should to try this out in pvp every now and then, it might help you out.

I probably have more arena wins than you have games, so don't patronize me.

You don't even need to clearly see the model to know what they're probably gonna use depending on what you're doing. If you had any sort of reading comprehension you would understand that what I'm saying is that IT MAKES NO FREAKING DIFFERENCE TO ANY EXPERIENCED PLAYER. If the sin is attacking you, then it's out of stealth and you're already CCed. There is no CC that they have in stealth that would put the sin at a disadvantage if you clearly see their model instead of the blurry silhouette in stealth. And if you're talking about hitting them in stealth, then you can already see them, just not the clear model.

16 minutes ago, Eimi said:

I honestly see no reason to go in depth about any of this.

The bottom line is, both of these are against the games rules. One would presume there's a reason for this. Feel free to ask ncsoft about that since they undoubtedly know the exact reasons for this

I am asking you, personally, why you think that it's wrong. What are your reasons for supporting such a rule?

18 minutes ago, Eimi said:

However, there is an advantage to be gained by these is there not?

Having someone pilot you through a raid/pvp or whatever and modding your game client still gets you some benefit, regardless of how much you want to downplay it.

And it is against the rules.

I never said anything about getting piloted in PvP or any sort of competitive environment. That should obviously be banned. But banning people for getting piloted in raids or non-competitive PvE is just stupid. It literally hurts no one.

Also. if the benefit of modding your client is having a better game experience without gaining a competitive advantage over other people who don't mod, then there's nothing wrong with that either. Why would you ban ALL mods and deny people a better game experience if it doesn't affect players who don't mod? Obviously, if we're talking about automating certain game features then that's a problem. Otherwise, we're gonna have bots running around all over the place.

You keep saying "it's against the rules" as if "the rules" are always right in every possible situation and cannot ever be wrong.

25 minutes ago, Eimi said:

By all means, if ncsoft were to agree with you and change the rules, so be it, that's cool.

But that's not the case. By ignoring the people who break the rules, even the blatant ones who openly stream and post videos of themselves doing it ncsoft's just taxing their more honest part of playerbase who don't want to mod their client and such just because it's against the rules.

Maybe try to look at it in a different way: if people stream mods that only enhance the gaming experience, not abuses obviously, then players will enjoy the game more if they use them. What insane company would ban people for basically enhancing their game? AGAIN, let me stress this: I am NOT talking about abusing stuff, cheating, bots, using skills in stances you're not supposed to, etc. I am talking about stuff like: enabling DPS meter everywhere, faster transmutes, changing simple mode combos (which should have been a game feature imo), etc.

7 minutes ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

IT MAKES NO FREAKING DIFFERENCE TO ANY EXPERIENCED PLAYER

There is an intrinsic value to the visual effect of stealth and it's not just an rp flavor to the skill.

If you think every archer and assassin would be indifferent to having it removed from their skill i highly disagree. 

13 minutes ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

I am asking you, personally, why you think that it's wrong. What are your reasons for supporting such a rule?

Any rule that exists and isn't enforced puts the players that abide by the rules at a disadvantage. That's the problem i have with them.

So you can mod the game, get piloted or whatever and have a better playing experience.No one gets hurt supposedly and there's 0 repercussions from ncsoft. Cool.

What about the players with a more robust moral code that say 'oh i won't do that cos it's against the rules'. Some people are just like that you know?

They're objectively getting a worse experience in this example, for no other reason than the fact that they're not breaking the rules, which should have repercussions but no one wants to enforce them.

21 minutes ago, Chara Dreemurr said:

mods that only enhance the gaming experience

I get what you're trying to say but ultimately the current situation where the company doesn't enforce their own rules creates an uneven playing field in every aspect of the game and objectively the people who don't want to cheat even with said harmless mods are the ones getting the short end of the stick when they should be the ones on top.

• Like 1